Guest *t**e**x

Saw Kimberly again. Wow. if she was a cult leader I'd join the cult.

she stop dancing a couple of months ago tha i know for sure. i heard she is know the shooter girl, can't confirm if what i heard is accurate!

Guest *****en***e

Visited the bar last Wednesday and did not see Olive. While I waited for Angie to become available, Candace (Aaliyah) came by my table and we had a nice chat. In my view she's quite a beauty and was well worth the money spent on dances with her.

she stop dancing a couple of months ago tha i know for sure. i heard she is know the shooter girl, can't confirm if what i heard is accurate!

Does anyone know if Nicky/Nicole is still working here? She was there usually on Thursday-Sunday evening/night.

Just wondering if anyone knows who is the gilr fitting this description. I saw her about a month ago. Brunette, fairly pale skinned, lots of tattoos and high energy on stage. Her hair was pulled up and I noticed a tatoo on the back of neck area as well. She really blew me away!

Just wondering if anyone knows who is the gilr fitting this description. I saw her about a month ago. Brunette, fairly pale skinned, lots of tattoos and high energy on stage. Her hair was pulled up and I noticed a tatoo on the back of neck area as well. She really blew me away!

Sounds like Precious, extremely hot onstage, when she wants to be..she set her sights on me one day and I got so horny I had to take her for a dance,which was nice, all within the rules but very hot.

• Like 1

I saw Angie again the other day. The woman is a complete goddess, and very nice. Almost shy in a way. If you have ever fantasized about a woman with a perfect, swimwear model body, she is it. Very sensual in the CR too.

• Like 1

Stopped by Pigale's this pm and enjoyed the buffet and even better the scenery. Had a number of great sensuous dances with a beautiful ebony woman whose name is Aaliyal - I'm assuming the same lady as referenced by Jack2000 above. She had an awesome stage show.

The lovely Mya was also there but I didn't manage to catch her eye.

Guest *****en***e

Based on a $300 fee per hour in the CR, I always thought that songs were around 4 minutes long (15 songs x $20). The last time I went into the CR, I timed the girl's performance and the total time was very close to 25 minutes for 7 songs or about 3 1/2 minutes per song. With 8 songs, I still don't get a 1/2 hour! It would take 9 songs or $180.

I guess it's time for me to negotiate a standard per 1/2 hour fee with my favourite dancers or wait until i have the $300. I'd save $60 for the same service.

I was wondering if other members negotiated with their favourites and what type of deals one might get?

Standard SC songs are 3.5 minutes long. That's approximately 17 songs an hour...which works out to $340. Since standard rate for the hour is $300 (or 2 "free" songs included), I'll do half hours for $150(if we're going to get technical, there's one "free" song in there) as a half hour is usually between 8 and 9 songs, sometimes 10 if you're somewhere they cut the songs down to 3 min, but that's pretty rare. I also have customers though that will just hand me a wad and I pro rate as best as I can in my head. Generally the longer I've known someone combined with good, respectful behaviour in the CR, the better the deal they will get. I have no qualms if I go slightly over on time with my favourites, no one likes a clock watcher. Have a chat and work something out! Good luck :)

I've been a Pigals fan for several years but I have never seen the famous Lola!

I guess I wouldn't know her if I saw her

Izzy

Yeah, during happy hour weekdays 5 to 7 it,s nice to kick back with a couple cold ones and admire the depth of Piagale's talent pool..l'm hoping for a Lola sighting soon...������

Guest *****en***e

This Wednesday, the afternoon started off with a conversation with Angie and a visit in the CR. I just love that girl! Then the two beautiful tall black girls Aaliyah and Jasmine kept me busy for a while. And in the end, very sexy Felina gave me a good time as well. My visits aren't always that fruitful, this one was good.

To Nighthawk: I didn't see Amira on Wednesday.

The great thing I've noticed lately about strip clubs is that the dancers and female customers are free to express and explore their sexuality in a non-judgemental environment such as the outside world...

Come on, it's TOTALLY judgmental! The male patrons are sitting there like drooling idiots with images of threesomes in their heads, and full of jealousy for that girl's boyfriend (if she has one). They also (for the most part, I won't lump ALL males into this) either consciously or unconsciously label this lovely young woman a sl** for doing what she so obviously enjoyed.

Another thing to think about, many years ago, I knew a young lady who was just starting to get into dancing. I went to a SC with her on her "day off" to be her "boyfriend" for the evening. She told me that, as a new dancer, she HAD to stage-tip every dancer at the club; some kind of "initiation" thing (it was great, I got to see the both the show and her nude, and she got my "protection" from the other patrons). I am wondering if this practice continues to this day, and that is what the LIQ (Lady In Question) was doing?

• Like 1

Was there on Friday night. Place was busy but not overly packed. Lots of dancers. About 40 or so and most of them were pretty and friendly to talk too. Was pleasantly surprised by the good quality of the dancers this time. Very attractive girls. Probably the best bevy I have ever seen at Pigales.

Paris; Pretty tall blonde. Looked nice in her pink outfit. Pretty smile

Gabriella: Big naturals on this pretty brunette with glasses. Friendly to talk too.

Jasmine, Kandice, Mallika, Stella, Erika, Liana were some of the girls present.

Another thing to think about, many years ago, I knew a young lady who was just starting to get into dancing. I went to a SC with her on her "day off" to be her "boyfriend" for the evening. She told me that, as a new dancer, she HAD to stage-tip every dancer at the club; some kind of "initiation" thing (it was great, I got to see the both the show and her nude, and she got my "protection" from the other patrons). I am wondering if this practice continues to this day, and that is what the LIQ (Lady In Question) was doing?

I'm not even going to touch your gross overgeneralization of male patrons, but I've been dancing since 2009 and have known many dancers who have been around longer than that, and that is absolutely not standard. Stage tipping in general isn't standard around here, so to expect a new dancer to stage tip every dancer is just mind-boggling.

Perhaps a more seasoned dancer told her that as a joke or just to see if she could get away with it? Not all dancers are friendly to newbies. Alternatively, maybe she just wanted to tip all the dancers to get on their good side but felt the need to give you an excuse for it. Or, if she came from the USA, I could see where she might think that was expected -- they have a far stronger stage tipping culture down there. Of course, there's never much sense in trying to figure out why dancers do anything as sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to it. ;)

• Like 5

Bridgette, that "many years ago" was on the order of 15-20, and it was in Hamilton, perhaps I should have mentioned that. As for your your comment on my "gross overgeneralization of male patrons", well, unless you can read every man's mind, you CANNOT know what they are thinking. It's one of the many differences in the ways in which we think. A guy sees two beautiful ladies enjoying each others touch, and all he thinks about is "I gotta get in on that!". Sad, but true.

BTW - I didn't take my friend's explanation as gospel, I confirmed it with some other dancers that I knew; it was common practice back then when stage tipping was much more prevalent. Times change, my dear, and for this, I firmly believe they have changed for the better. I am not a fan of "Well I did it, so you have to do it" attitude that exists in society.

^Those two details do indeed make a difference! I've never danced in Hamilton, so I was replying with the assumption that you were talking about an experience at Pigale's or at least Ottawa/Gatineau.

In any case -- I'm happy to hear that it isn't the standard for seasoned dancers the expect new dancers to tip every stage show either here or there. If anything, it should be the other way around since the seasoned dancers will likely have more tip money than the newbies who are still learning the ropes!

• Like 1

Skyla, Madison, Ginger, Cynthia, Paris, Amana, Chia, Eva, Chardonnay, Maya, Maude & Angie. Thursday afternoon.

Wow thats a skill remembering all those names.

I'm impressed!

Izzy