It has been awhile since I visited Pigale's on a Friday afternoon.....I avoid crowded and busy establishments, I arrived around 2ish and it was not overly busy as I remember in the past, it was perfect......the talent was amazing, the perfect mix of clients. Most of our favorite regulars were working today, but at times, it is nice to test other talent. Not too many of us like to eat pasta everyday right?

I wish I had the time to test more, but the ones I did have the pleasure to have a dance (and also converse at the tables without dances......note-I do pay for a girls time at the table who actually chats), was probably one of the best times I have had here (or anywhere) in quite sometime. Many ladies mentioned that they will be back next week and if this is any indication, I will for sure revisit. Some VERY high mileage workers (if that is your thing) to enjoy, I am drawn to the traditional tease myself. I was with a couple friends and they indulged on the high mileage and raved about it. I got a handful of numbers from those who plan to be back, and from those who like to spend time with you outside the workplace. YMMV, I like to friend the ladies and joke and drink and take from there if they are my type.....to all of us, we each have our preferences and today, i think, would have covered everyone's cup of tea.

I wish I could write today the names of the new ladies I chatted to and spent time with, I was a kid in a candy store today trying everything until the atm machine said "you have exceeded your daily cash limit".....thank God.....the names have been forgotten, the faces and times surely have not.

What a great day! Had a blast and memorable time and felt I should share with everyone here and to my fellow hobbyists (we are getting rare)

Cheers

• Like 2

Guest *t**e**x

Met at amazing dancer at Pigales but couldn't quite catch her name, Famvie, Femme-vie, Famvy? Very little English so didn't have great communication with words but we had great communication in more important ways. She dark hair, not an obvious beauty but extremely sexy with a nice slim body and amazing eyes. Might be my new favorite at the club.

Thurs. afternoon...no Maya, nuff said!

Is Maya still around? I was at Pigs the week before last and no Maya either. I used to like Olivia a lot but heard she has retired.

Saw Mila, who I had seen before and sent time with her. Gorgeous girl but mileage quite low compared to Maya or Olivia.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know and/or PM me.

Mila said that she is Croatian. She has very small breasts. Extremely small and tiny boobs. Didn't excite this boobs lover one bit once her bra came off in the CR. Was totally disappointed. She was eager to please but once her bra came off, I just lost interest no matter how hard she was trying to get me excited.

You may like Snow. She is super friendly and has a pleasant personality. She is my current favorite. Nice B cup breasts and smooth skin. Love to be with her. Feels like I am spending time in the CR with a normal, intelligent, sexy girl.

Saw Mila, who I had seen before and sent time with her. Gorgeous girl but mileage quite low compared to Maya or Olivia.

Is Maya still around? I was at Pigs the week before last and no Maya either. I used to like Olivia a lot but heard she has retired.

Oh no, I hope Maya is still around. I thought I saw Olivia one evening as i was leaving. She talked about wanting to waitress so I'm not sure.

Stopped by for lunch today. Pretty slim in customers, but the girls were slowly coming in. A lot of new faces including the regular ladies. Maya was there !

• Like 1

Visited Pigale around noon yesterday. The place was packed with patrons, most of whom were retirees/senior citizens. They were all having a good time. Very few girls though, as compared to my last visit about a month ago. Things improved slightly around 1pm. In all about a dozen girls or so. Quite disappointing. No one stood out in particular.

A girl named Maya was performing on stage. She had glasses on. Tall and slim with what looked like enhanced breasts. Is this the same Maya that seems so popular in this thread? What is her speciality? ;-)

Had steak for lunch. Food was fresh and good.

Edited by bbgerman

Thanks. Maya certainly caught my attention because of her glasses and librarian looks. But as I avoid enhanced breasts and hers looked enhanced, I didn't take her to the CR.

Yes that's the Maya everyone talks about. Never took her to the CR. She smiles at you, you melt into Silly Puddy-she's that radiant.

Thanks. Maya certainly caught my attention because of her glasses and librarian looks. But as I avoid enhanced breasts and hers looked enhanced, I didn't take her to the CR.

I'm not a big fan of enhanced breasts either however, Maya approached me on afternoon and was very freindly. After some chit-chat for a while we went to the CR and omg! She is hot in there! Definitely worth the time.

It's not very often I am at Pigale's in the evening, but boy, am I glad ( also pissed ) I decided to go. The talent was exceptional, I had my eyes on a few ladies and met several others. In all, I spent a lot of time conversing with a lot of friendly ladies......not my type for CR, but I do offer drinks and one I gave $20.00 to put in the slots and deal was she kept winnings and I get my $20.00 back.......guess what, she won some $ and I got my $20 back :-).

I'm a vet in terms of stripclubs, I know the game, I know the B.S if a lady sweet talks....I go to the CR if I feel attracted in a dancer and will repeat in the future if we hit it off.....sadly, I went down with a dancer and if I don't know her well, we discuss the number of songs with an update every few dances and we agreed every 5 songs.....after 3 songs, she tried to nail me saying we are approaching 10.....I flipped and we argued, waitress overheard, the dancer panicked as I was going to see the manager.......she insisted it was over 5 at least and after much regret, left her $80.......I told the manager and without me even needing to describe her , as I didn't want to cause a scene, he immediately identified her on who I had the issue with and he booted her out and asked me if I wanted the $20 back......so ya, I was pissed about that, but thumbs up to the establishment to make me feel right......so I decided to stay longer. With all due respect to the boards policy, I will not mention the name.

As the night continued, I saw a lady who I have seen work before in the past, I always found her to have extreme sex appeal and I asked her for a dance....I didnt glance back in the boards if she has ever been reviewed before, but holy smokes was she phenomenal downstairs. Talk about ending the night on a high note. She was open to give out her number and without hesitation took it for another rendezvous in the near future. Not 100% sure her name if it was her work name or real name.....she told me to save her as a contact as Rhianna...........sigh Rhianna.....what have you done to me.

I HIGHLY recommend her! YMMV and that is important to take into account......for me, she did everything I enjoy in a dance, wonderful teasing, close and intimate in so many ways with a touch of playfulness that makes you want another dance.....and another, and another.

• Like 3

Guest *t**e**x

I also recently had a bad math experience at Pigales. Went down with a dancer and she started dancing immediately and the song ended a minute later. She did 2 more songs but I found her pretty distant so I ended them there. She says $80. I said firstly, you started more than halfway through the first song and you only danced 3. She said right, the first song was only half a dance plus 3 more, let's make it $70. I told her she's only getting 60 and even that was too much and then she tried to make all nice which I guess meant she knew all along she was trying to ripe me off.

But wow there were so many incredible looking ladies there. A very slender asian girl named Nikia (spelling?) was a sweetie and a lot of fun. There was also this incredible black-haired beauty with a very large beautiful ass that was tattooed (the ass), anyone know who that was? I never did get to dance her but I was lusting after her all nite. I love that club.

Snow was there about a month and a half ago. She is one of my favorites there. Went there about a month ago and she was absent on that day.

• Like 1

Snow was there about a month and a half ago. She is one of my favorites there. Went there about a month ago and she was absent on that day.

That's too bad. I was there on Friday afternoon for the first time in a long time and she wasn't in at that time either. She's most definitely the girl-next-door type who's confident enough in her boundaries to connect intimately without feeling like she's hustling to get at what's in your wallet.

I hope I get a chance to see her again.

• Like 1

That's too bad. I was there for lunch on Friday and she wasn't in at that time either. I rate her very highly. She's pretty intelligent and most definitely the girl-next-door type. I spent a few songs with her a year ago and the experience has ruined the experience for me completely. Unbelievable sensibility and interest in giving you a genuine glimpse into how she operates. I feel I got into it deeper with her in 15 minutes than I have with most in my life. She has unbelievable skill in how she welcomes and excites you without making you think she's hustling for your wallet. It would be nice to cross paths with her again.

• Like 1

Snow had altered her schedule to work mostly weekdays from around 3pm onwards. She is nice and friendly. Agree with your description about your experience with her. If she likes you she can get friendly with you in a GFE sort of way. Nice, smart girl. When I see her at Pigale, I definitely go with her.

If you liked Snow then there is a good chance that you will like Delicious at PlayMates. Snow is around 26 years old, Delicious 32. Delicious is very friendly and warm. Wonderful lady.

• Like 1

We went in yesterday, in the late afternoon. Managed to see only one girl in the CR, Candace, hot little Haitian spinner. She looks kinda like Tyra Banks, extremely pretty in terms of looks, slightly above average in the CR.

Also, although I didn't see her privately, a pretty French blonde spinner, named Alexia came to talk to us, 5'2" I would guess. Super-cute, too. Anyone know anything about her?

Snow had altered her schedule to work mostly weekdays from around 3pm onwards. She is nice and friendly. Agree with your description about your experience with her. If she likes you she can get friendly with you in a GFE sort of way. Nice, smart girl. When I see her at Pigale, I definitely go with her.

If you liked Snow then there is a good chance that you will like Delicious at PlayMates. Snow is around 26 years old, Delicious 32. Delicious is very friendly and warm. Wonderful lady.

have been in a few times to see Snow, but she wasn't working. icon9.gif

Guest *t**e**x

Nice night at Pigales this week. Started with Miami, beautiful slim black girl, very sensuous dances. I had actually hoped to end the night with her again but by then, she was in street clothes. I have a new favorite in Kimberly, very tall, amazing strong body, very pretty, nice aggressive dances a lot of fun. Loved watching her in the mirror as she sat in my lap and stretched that gorgeous body out. Had some dances also with Isabella, slim brunette, very young and pretty, pretty wild girl. I would defeintely repeat with all three of those girls.

Had some dances also with Isabella, slim brunette, very young and pretty, pretty wild girl.

I think that Isabella has one of the best bodies at Pigales.