Sonoma, Angie is a sweetheart, but she's also a little shy. Don't be afraid to take the initiative and go talk to her. She's never been mean to any respectful client.

I've met Paris,pretty sure that's her name, glasses, smokin hot body, perky tits,pin up girl look, not too tall , very sexy and intelligent,she's a part timer from out of town, has a day job , never took her for a dance but got to know her out front having a smoke, she's very talkative and approachable, interesting lady for sure.

Wondering if anyone else had run into Paris. Sexy blonde with glasses.
  • Like 1

Anyone has any info to share on Angie? tall blond with a great body

Never had any chances to talk to her hopefully soon

Angie Rocks! Monster Man Mades and she is a sweetheart!

Angie Rocks! Monster Man Mades and she is a sweetheart!

Can you tell me Angie Schedule?

Daytime or nights, weekdays or weekends...she seems to be what I like.

Thanks

Can you tell me Angie Schedule?

Daytime or nights, weekdays or weekends...she seems to be what I like.

Thanks

Daytime she is from Montreal

More specifically weekdays. She's usually there pretty much from opening and usually leaves around 5PM.

I am planning on going to see Angie this week.

How big is her boobs ? And does she usually work friday afternoon?

I was at Pigale's last night and had some amazing dances from this cute little spinner named Monica!

Unfortunately, she indicated that she is only in town for another 2 weeks.

Taylor, Melissa, Chardonnay, Ingria, Claudia, Mila, Isa, Angie, Miriam, Adrianna & Maya. Many of the new girls are spinners with natural A or B's.

I am planning on going to see Angie this week.

How big is her boobs ? And does she usually work friday afternoon?

To answer Diamond Jimmy: Pretty big (manmades), and yes, she usually works on fridays pm.

I finally went to Pigale this afternoon to see Angie.

I am really glad to have met Angie and that when I asked her if her name is Angie, she said that Angie is not working today. Then I ask the bartender if Angie is working today and she pointed to the blond girl which just told me that Angie was not working today. I was a bit confused but relaxed and after 10 minutes "Angie" went on stage. The same girl that 10 minutes ago said to me that she is not Angie.....

I am very glad that I did not spent any money on her and made me realized that strip clubs is a waist of time. And kinda glad that I will not longer have a reason to go in Gatineau ever again...

I stopped in on the Wednesday afternoon (came for the steak.... wow stayed for the ladies). In general I don't like that they space the ladies out so much WRT to the songs I like to see them with less filler in between but that is just me. finally had a trip to the CR with a lovely tattoo model (Precious) that was a lovely time. I will have to be careful or may end up spending a lot of time down there with her. I also had my eye on Mya but that was due to her rather large labia. I can already see where my next few dances will be spent.

Guest pagypie
I finally went to Pigale this afternoon to see Angie.

I am really glad to have met Angie and that when I asked her if her name is Angie, she said that Angie is not working today. Then I ask the bartender if Angie is working today and she pointed to the blond girl which just told me that Angie was not working today. I was a bit confused but relaxed and after 10 minutes "Angie" went on stage. The same girl that 10 minutes ago said to me that she is not Angie.....

I am very glad that I did not spent any money on her and made me realized that strip clubs is a waist of time. And kinda glad that I will not longer have a reason to go in Gatineau ever again...

she might have been uncomfortable with you looking for her by name like that...either way I don't think this type of comment is warranted.

don't take things personally. be courteous and remember that the dancers have a right to choose who they take as customers.

I understand that you felt insulted, Diamond Jimmy, but I also think that you're over reacting about this.

Like pagypie said, Angie might have been wondering where you've heard her name (obviously without knowing who she was), and what rumours you might have heard about her...

I stand by my comment that she's a sweetheart and I don't think she ever wanted to be disrespectful to you. That girl couldn't hurt a fly even if her life depended on it. I don't know why she said that. Maybe she was just clumsily joking, maybe you freaked her out (no offense, but I don't know how you are in person), maybe the last customer who went looking for her by her name was a freak, maybe what she actually said was that "she was done working today" (she often finishes early), maybe she just had a bad day, who knows?

Stripper are human being and, like any other human being, inherently complex.

But I think that stating that "Strip clubs are a waste of time" and not wanting to go back to Gatineau ever again, only based on ONE SENTENCE, said by ONE STRIPPER, at ONE CLUB, on ONE OCCASION, is really not justified.

• Like 2

Angie is a sweetheart pure and simple. There's more to this story than being told. So many of us here have nothing but admiration for this girl.

Yeah, it does seem like a case of you came on too strong. I've made the same mistake in my life, and gotten weird looks from girls because of it. Let's face it, a guy who she's never seen in her life, all of a sudden introduces himself for the first time and already knows her name? It's very stalkerish. These girls see a lot of guys in a day, and they have to be selective about these guys, based on gut level feelings. My suggestion is to always introduce yourself and pretend to not know who they are, even if you do know who they are, based on the information in these forums. In fact, it's a good idea to always start out passively. One passive introduction technique is to ask them their names on first meeting.

• Like 4

Yes, Sacha (blond, big boobs, wickedly in shape) is still working at Pigales. I myself saw her there most recently around the end of July if memory serves me correct. She is from Montreal I believe so you won't find her there with the regularity you might see other dancers.

Yes, Sacha (blond, big boobs, wickedly in shape) is still working at Pigales. I myself saw her there most recently around the end of July if memory serves me correct. She is from Montreal I believe so you won't find her there with the regularity you might see other dancers.

Thanks

but that's not the same Sacha I'm referring too the Sacha I'm interested in has Long black or very dark brown hair she's about 5/3 or 5/4 tall without high heels with a dark complexion small boobs beautiful face and a gorgeous little Spinner body she was a regular journey day