Visited Pigales for the first time in ages Sunday night. It was very quiet, maybe twelve dancers. Went down for dances with a few of them and the standout was Lexi, who had very small pretty boobs and lovely ass and a very pretty face. We had a lot of fun and she gave a lot of eye contact with added to how sexy the experience was. I would def go for dances with her again.

Guest *****en***e

Emily, Angie, Belinda, Mila, Skyla, Paradise, Olivia, Gemma and a few others. Uneventful afternoon, except for a brief skirmish at around 3:30 in front of the DJ booth between Paradise and a very petite black girl whose name I forget. They had started to push and shout when a third dancer intervened to keep them apart. Finally, the DJ got them to quiet down.

Guest *****en***e

Few clients from 3pm to 5pm today, but quite a number of great looking women on hand: Aaliyah, Francesca, Tasha, Maya, Angie, Skyla, Belinda, Soul, Gia, Candy, Kelly, Jasmine, Olivia, Hayley, Mila, and a few others. In fact, more girls than guys. :D

was at pigales today for supper. lots of beautiful ladys

Sable, skyla, gabrielle, trinity, champagne, Olivia and many more. there was about 25 girls at supper time.

My 2 favorites are Sable and Skyla.

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e

There is a very pretty Venezuelan born dancer (but she grew up in the area so she has no accent at all and is fluent in english) who works there I think mostly evenings a couple of days a week, about 5 foot 10 in heels, long black hair, high cheekbones, dark eyes, banging body.

Does anyone know her name and which evenings she works ?

I met her on either a Friday or Saturday evening.

Thanks

I had the privilege this evening to meet Dream, unfortunately as she had just ended her shift :( She's very bubbly and has legs an absolute mile long. I am hoping to run into her in the future :)

• Like 1

There is a very pretty Venezuelan born dancer (but she grew up in the area so she has no accent at all and is fluent in english) who works there I think mostly evenings a couple of days a week, about 5 foot 10 in heels, long black hair, high cheekbones, dark eyes, banging body.

Does anyone know her name and which evenings she works ?

I met her on either a Friday or Saturday evening.

Thanks

Sunshine..weekends

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
Ahhhh, yes! Had the pleasure of some Sunshine on Friday night. Good times! :-)

I spoke to the DJ today and he confirmed that she only comes in on weekends.

Guest *****en***e

Lissa, Kelly, Skyla, Maya, Belinda, Tasha, Mila, Soul, and a few others. Some new faces. :)

very pretty Cuban girl. Dark hair. All natural and curvy. Mid 20s I'd say. Largish tat on her lower back. Always dances to Latin music.

Did anyone ever meet a girl from Montreal called MJ or Mary Jane , she said she has Irish heritage. Incredibly cute and fun girl, small boos but huge peachy ass.

Haven't seen her since last year.