Describe Yourself

Guest webothscore

From just a little bit to detailed. Whatever you choose, the goods or something that needs extra attention :)

Love playing almost any sport. Lots of sports! Happy with my height to weight ratio. I could firm up a touch. Educated. Super social. I think humour is the best thing. Some say people use humour as it hides insecurities. I am not insecure about myself, rather, I have been dealt some heavier than normal cards the last decade (you can't control all) so maybe that's why I love humour so much, but then again I have always thought humour is no. 1. Not in my 20s nor my 40s, so still a guessing game ;) eehhummm not really

Can be pessimistic at times, but working on that. I am learning to trust people a little better. I like to stick up for the guy/girl that gets picked on for no reason, but that's not really a bad thing. Okay, go for it folks!

Edited by webothscore

sexuality: wibbly wobbly sexy wexy. or whoever turn my motors on

Too social for my own good at time.

One of my goal in life is to be the most colourful possible. Tattoos and hair help me achieve that.

I am a snob when it come to wine and cheese

I've travelled on 4 continents.

Don't feed me chocolate and coffee at the same time

• Like 1

Horny

Uses a lot of kleenex

Average and below

Love to explore life and personal sexuality

But really just average

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

First let me make a statement...there are only 10 types of people in this world. I tend to see the humorous/ironic side of things, even in the darkest moments, you have admit that life has the most fucked up sense humor of anyone around. Those that know me are often surprised, those that don't often just go ..huh.. I am really very simple and down to earth,uncomplicated guy, but not stereotypical,

oh yeah, before I forget, oh never mind get back to me if you think you know the types of people from my opening statement.

Guest ***nno**n***

I love making spur of the moment plans. *road trips are my favorite.

I have more underwear than i do clothes.

I believe in lust ever after

My favorite car color is orange, my favorite color to wear is purple.

To describe myself I would say I'm fearless, a true loner, daring and provocative. Very giving, kind, an avid almost fanatical animal lover, a genuine lover of sex and a lover of variety of men. I can be happy relaxing at home or life of a party. I think no moment should be wasted doing something you dislike, life should be enjoyed and savored at all times:) Experiment, cross boundaries and dare to be yourself!!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Type A, work better in stress and chaos than in quiet retreat. However, enjoy the moments of quiet retreat. Avid lover of whisky, wine, reading, working on my bike and then at the opposite end of the spectrum, tattoos, and any activity that will reproduce my adrenaline fix (skydiving). Fairly laid back and passive, but produce focus and controlled aggression when required. Love anything and everything about women and sexuality, all makes and types. They're works of art.

Guest realnicehat

Good looking

Out of Shape

Dependable

Lucky

Introverted

Kind

Easy to get along with

Also humble..... ;)

Perfect in every way. I am tall(6'2") still have a full head of hair even though I often cut it bald in the summer time. Hard worker, working long hours (average 75 hours a week), up early in bed early. My passion is riding my motorcycle and keeping my property clean, I take 1 week south every February and 1 week on the motorcycle in July/August. I love many solo sports like parachuting, kyaking, rock climbing, windsurfing etc.

I love talking and getting to know people, once I open up I can talk your ears off, I'm also a great listener.

I'm circumcised, and my favorite positions are 69 and doggie style, although I love all other positions too.

Anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

Guest *Ste***cque**

I always have a hard time describing myself when asked. Who I am seems to change from time to time, if that makes any sense. I can admire a person who knows who they are and remains certain of their persona.

I can say I am curious, no question. I am also easily bored but consider myself happily married for 25 years, even with my shenanigans here. I can pick up on my surroundings quite easily and adapt where necessary. I also find it easy to see both sides of a position but still take a side. They say Gemini's live easily with the duality of life, the yin and yang, good and evil, so maybe that explains my ability to usually see both sides(or want to) on any position.

Physically, In my 50's and going grey(gave up on Grecian formula), average height and looks, love to push myself, not much interest in team sports. I'm solid looking but could maybe lose 30lbs to reach my ideal weight, or so my doctor says. That will be hard to reach though as I love to eat out at nice restaurants and I like nice wines... and of course, women!

Describe myself. Well, I would say that I'm down to earth, sweet and curious. I'm down to earth because I like the simple things in life. I don't like things to be too stuffy, I like to be outdoors, I like being active and I enjoy being around good people. I think I'm sweet because I always try to see good in people and I always try to treat others with kindness. I'm curious because I like to learn and explore. I would say that I enjoy learning and exploring inside and outside the bedroom, big smile. So that's pretty much me, a very sexual girl next door.

First let me make a statement...there are only 10 types of people in this world....

oh yeah, before I forget, oh never mind get back to me if you think you know the types of people from my opening statement.

Those who understand binary and those who don't. (sorry, geek humour. ;) )

• Like 1

the best way to describe myself, is to say I'm me, and I'm just like everyone else but different. we are all unique in some way.

since I'm kind of in a transition phase of my life trying to decide and make some personal choice for myself I must say I'm constantly growing and changing. Trying to move out of my comfort zone and try living life. forget the past and not look to the future but to try and live for the moment.

Being shy by nature I do open up once I feel comfortable. I tend to care for others more than I do myself. Making people smile and laugh will usually put a smile on my face. Being very sensitive I cannot stand to see people being bullied or hurt in anyway, unless they truly deserve it (I believe in eye for and eye). I love animals especially my dogs, and cant forget I love woman hehe lol!

• Like 3

I own a well-traveled hat.

The good thing about this hat is that it's done all its traveling with me under it.

• Like 1

Describe myself. Well, I would say that I'm down to earth, sweet and curious. I'm down to earth because I like the simple things in life. I don't like things to be too stuffy, I like to be outdoors, I like being active and I enjoy being around good people. I think I'm sweet because I always try to see good in people and I always try to treat others with kindness. I'm curious because I like to learn and explore. I would say that I enjoy learning and exploring inside and outside the bedroom, big smile. So that's pretty much me, a very sexual girl next door.

You describe yourself well, you truly are sweet and we are lucky to have you here and so are those who visit with you:)

• Like 1

Well I already posted in the introduction thread so I figure I'll fill out some more details here. Just cause I feel like it I suppose.

Halifax born and raised but spent 5 years in TO.

Work for DND contractor designing/manufacturing rifle scopes to CDN/US military.

Avid target shooter both hand gun and rifle.

Married (not happily but not unhappily) father of 2 gorgeous girls 18 and 15.

Main pastimes are photography and motorcycles, usually at the same time.

Very shy at first when meeting people but tend to open up with usually an inappropriate joke. (I can't seem to help myself)

OH yes, I have a 7" penis, if measured from the asshole, once around the shaft and just past the tip.

(see what I mean?)

P1070115-M.jpg

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Does anyone else find it hard to describe themselves?

Im silly but serious when I need to be. I am very compassionate and empathetic. I think I am hilarious...I crack myself up on a daily. I am also horribly shy until I get naked. (doesn't make sense does it?)

I am very giving. I will give you the shirt off my back without thinking twice. If I only have 2 slices of bread and a can of beans, they are all yours if you need it. I don't like beans so have at er :p Sometimes I feel like I have to save the world...I can also be my own worst enemy, But I am your best friend to the end.

I love hard and play hard, but above all I am me and proud of the road and paths I've taken. Hard at times, but I am a warrior and a stronger woman for it. Life is but a journey and full of lessons we will carry on until we get it right! Maybe then I will be perfect, but until that day I am very satisfied with being imperfectly perfect.

A Pisces in so so many ways. A weird combination of serious biz-type and a day dreaming hippie-type. A searcher who is curious about everything. I have a high level contentment. I'm much past chasing and accumulating things.

As my profile picture says....... "All you need is less"

Peace

MG

I'm a geek, but not a nerd. I love to laugh and make others laugh too. If you take yourself too seriously, we aren't going to get along well ... but if you can laugh at yourself, we're going to have a blast together.

I'm a video gamer, a golfer, and a fan of most pro sports with hockey and football being #1 and #1a. I'm a kickass cook but even after doing it professionally for 10 years in a restaurant and owning my own catering company, I'm not presumptuous enough to call myself a chef. My Chicken Marsala and Mac & Cheese are to die for, however. :D

I will challenge anyone, anywhere to a Jeopardy battle at any time, as my brain is a vast repository of otherwise useless information. I don't suffer stupid or clueless people very well, but if you're sincerely interested in something of which I have some knowledge, I'm more than happy to chat with you about it for as long as you want.

I'm generally happy, sociable, friendly, and polite, but as a Gemini, I've got a twin inside me who can occasionally be an asshole until I get him back under control. Thankfully he usually only appears among close friends who understand and like me anyway in spite of this other guy.

As my CERB handle indicates, I love to kiss, lick, nibble, bite, and suck just about any part of a woman's body that I can get my mouth on. Being overweight and self-conscious about my body image my whole life though has greatly limited my experiences. Since I recently turned 50, I'm a little bitter about all those lost years of sexual opportunity, but I refuse to give up hope for the future just yet.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Describe myself... here goes!

-adventurous (my travels as Kylie take me to the Caribbean, all across Canada and the US. My personal travels are far more rough, exotic, and foreign, and I live for those travels)

-postcard collector

-artistic (I've decorated friends' homes, I upholster old furniture, I've had some of my paintings displayed in galleries; I love to create)

-impatient (it's something I'm working on! haha)

-an absolute clean freak. I love to clean. Love it.

-music is a huge passion. I have music playing literally all the time at home, when I drive, during rendezvous.. all the time. I love concerts and live music.

-I don't have much of a sweet tooth when it comes to desserts

-I love having my picture taken

-I love late-at-night outdoor games where I can wear camo and put mud on my face. I live out my G.I. Jane fantasy. haha

-terrible cook

OK Now my turn

I'm a single middle aged man (52 years old) who joined CERB in Feb 2010 and embarked on this lifestyle July 2010.

I guess I would be described as quiet and easy going. But not a pushover.

And principled.

I have a few close friends, but they are real true (through thick and thin) friends

In my younger days I did travel (while with the Armed Forces) to Europe, I have no desire to travel now. Well except to Toronto, Kingston or Ottawa, but that is to see ladies

I like the outdoors, well fishing. While financially selling my boat made sense, I regret it at times now. Oh well, likely next year buy another one...I hope

I used to date, looking for Miss Right. Never worked out. But over the past few years I found I'm a happy single guy and like my life. Now I don't think I'd ever get married, too set in my ways I guess. I'm master of the remote control

I enjoy this lifestyle and the connections, sometimes friendships (within the confines of this lifestyle) I have made with many wonderful women. It has turned out to be a very important and enjoyable dimension to my life

Think that's about the quick highlights off the top of my bald head

RG

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

From the lighthearted ones to the great detailed ones, I thank you all for sharing a little about yourselves since the start of the weekend. Great posts so far.

Hi everyone..I like all of these posts!

Ok where do I begin! I think I am a genuinely kind person, I really care about people and want to know them, what makes them tick, what they love, what makes them happy, what they worry about. I love helping people figure out problems, brainstorming positive solutions and seeing people achieve their goals and actualize their dreams.

I prefer intimate moments with people, rather than small talk or surface conversation..interestingly I find it easier to connect emotionally with people if I am touching them-if my hand is on their arm while we are talking for example. I am a big believer in physical touch and think that it is really important for people's health and well-being. I think it goes without saying that I am also a big believer in connecting sexually and enjoying more physical intimacy! I love it.

I am realizing that I may be an introvert! I love to socialize and am outgoing and friendly with people-but I need alot of alone time to recharge. My alone time involves hanging out with my pets (a beautiful dog and two cats), reading, taking care of my many plants, and working on art projects in my little studio.

I recently started jogging and am loving it! I have never been a naturally sporty person, more of an artistic academic type, but I am embracing this new hobby and the way it positively impacts my mood, health-and my legs are getting very toned! :-)

That's all for now, I don't want to write a novel!

xxx

Julie

• Like 1

I am. Just visiting. Your planet. Very nice. So far.

I seem to inhabit a pretty damn sexy form of your species,

if older specimens are your thing.

And pugs. I love. You. Pugs that is.

• Like 2