SPs and MAs are people too...

Guest c**io**m7

I have been "hobbying" for about 18 months now, still kind of a newbie and am an active member on several 'erb' boards. Now, of course, cerb is kind of rosy so this note really may not apply here but, on some of the other erbs, well, some of them need to read this as I really do get my back up and get borderline disgusted by some of the things I read.

SPs and MAs (for brevity, let's just use the term "providers"), are not 'dirty sluts', many of them are moms and, dare I say, grandmothers, making a living...some from necessity, some from enjoyment. We, as men, search out these providers for various reasons but, in the end, we are the market demand, how dare we stereotype them ourselves into the social stigmas that so many 'holier than thous' tend to do?

I read a post about a provider who had a 'baby pouch' and 'disgusting stretch marks'...for Christ's sake, this woman bore one or more children and her body is displaying wonderful reminders of one, or many, of the best days of her life.

Or how about the one who's tits have been 'destroyed' by gravity? What about the one who's ass had so much cellulite, she looked like an 'orange peel? What about the 'gross' acne? And then there is the 'fat pig'...the list goes on...and on...and on...sadly.

Gentlemen, these women are not ugly, they are not dirty whores and you are certainly not worthy enough to post these types of things publicly...and here is why.

The baby pouch and stretch marks...women with these are displaying some of the most natural beauty that you can find anywhere. For nine months, these women carried within them, the most wondrous miracle known to mankind and this woman before you, naked and pleasing a perfect stranger, could very well be putting healthy food on the table for these miracles who shaped her body as such. These physical characteristics are not flaws, they are reminders of the most beautiful things in her life and she should be commended, respected and enjoyed.

Okay, so another provider's breasts are sagging too much for your liking...maybe your balls are starting to hang a little lower than she likes. Trying carrying 10 extra pounds of flesh on your chest for 15-20+ years and keep them from getting lower. Does this make her ugly? Does this make her less of a woman? Tell me something, when she is on top of you and you are fondling them with relish, do they not feel great in your hands? I bet they do!

Ah yes, the cellulite ass and the fat pig...get naked in front of the mirror and analyze every part of your body. What do you see? Did you take a moment and talk to this woman? Did you learn a little about her? When she speaks, and you open your mind to listen, did you hear how beautiful she is? Did you hold her for a minute, feel her against you, listen to her heartbeat and feel her breath on your neck? Take a minute, close your eyes and use all the senses you have and you will realize that what lies before you is not a fat pig but, in reality, a vision of beauty.

And, oh my God, you visited a provider and she had gross acne. Uh oh, stop the world from turning...she had acne and you thought it was disgusting. We are a physical presence society and women in particular are being conditioned commercially and through peer pressure to have perfect looks. How hard do you think it is for this lady to bare all with a stranger to earn a living knowing full well that society reduces her beauty because of pimples that may be a result of the skin ph that she was born with...that miracle that resulted in another woman sporting a baby pouch and stretch marks? So, she comes online and reads a post about how a recent visitor is "warning" others of her grossness...wonder what her self-esteem was like afterwards? Did she fall asleep crying?

Guys, come on...seriously?

Spinner, Average, Voluptuous, BBW, short, petite, tall...it really doesn't matter...every single one of them has a beauty that we can never have and she agrees to meet you to share that beauty but, we as hobbyists are too friggin blind to see it because the angel before us may not fit that societal image of perfection. And, how do we thank her for agreeing to show us her beauty? Of course, we pay her salary but, then we hit a board and tell everyone about her physical flaws...stay away from her, she has stretch marks, or is fat, or has pimples etc...etc. Tell me, how did she, as an individual treat you and make you feel while you were with her enjoying parts of her that are most private? Shouldn't that be the real story behind your posts? Every female body is a temple, a sculpture of perfection, a palace of pure pleasure for us...just, sometimes, we need to look deeper than we do. Every woman is a vision of beauty, a flower, sunshine during the darkest of storms but, most of all...

...a woman is not a fat pig, she is not an orange peel, she is not disgusting, she is not to be criticized for showing her childbearing trophies and she is not a piece of meat (okay, some advertise like they want to be treated as such however, that is part of the fantasy we are buying). She is beautiful, she is...a human being...she is a mom, a daughter, a grandma, a sister and I love spending time with every one of them. I am blessed that they allow me into their lives. I am honoured that they learn to trust me enough to talk to me, ask about my life and tell me about theirs. I am humbled that, unlike many of us, will do whatever it takes to pay the rent, put food on the table and get ahead in life. And I am grateful that they allow me, even for a short time, to worship at this temple, to study each line of the sculpture, to smell the flowers and bask in the sunshine.

To every provider on cerb, you are beautiful and I thank you.

To put it bluntly, these men who say these things still had sex that `fat pig`` , the SP with `gross acne scars`and the chick `with cellulite that looked like an orange peel``. We are NOT models and never claim to be ``perfect``. You are paying us for our time and YOU paid to be with her and did not walk away so to write about this is almost like an oxymoron.

What I would say is take a look in the mirror. Are you Brad Pitt yourself. Just because you are paying, doesn`t mean you`re better or holier than thou.

To the men who do appreciate us, thank-you! We certainly appreciate you!

• Like 6

just to throw my 2 cents in

my 2 favourite ladies in here is SexxxyRebecca and nicolette vaughn

are they fat HELL NO

just 2 beautiful ladies inside and out

can't wait to see them again

and yes i can lose 10 or 20 pounds

just saying

• Like 3

I have gone on some of the erb sites you mention, and I hate the crap they post. I weep for the ladies who they are referring to, because no matter how thick your skin is, it always hurts to hear that type of negative talk. There is no need for it.

I am glad there are no erb sites for the maritimes.

I am so glad that cerb exists.

• Like 4

Thanks for those beatiful words... I know u mean them... I would give you a huuuge smoosh if you were in front of me right now!!!

Xoxoxo

• Like 1

All the ladies I see are goddesses, and I am thankful to them for looking past my physical imperfections and still are willing to see me. You ladies are all beautiful and we men should appreciate (I know I do) the companionship and intimacy you provide us.

A rambling from an appreciative gentleman

RG

• Like 5

Guest realnicehat

Kudos to you Curiousm7 for stating what most of us already know but often fail to express.

I learned a long time ago that real women are not Barbie Dolls and that standard of beauty is ridiculous.

While you may be angry I simply feel sorry for those men on the other board, constantly complaining of the sub par service they receive from their so called "10's" or the bait and switch photos that they fall for.

Fortunately we have learned that there is beauty in all women regardless of size or shape, features or hair colour. While they piss and moan we sit back and smile, recalling the countless pleasures so generously afforded us by the lovely ladies of Cerb.

Let them continue to seek supposed physical perfection as they may, I'll continue to search for the perfect experience. And lately, I have to say, I seem to be batting 1000 :)

Thank you Cm7 for this reminder, and all the ladies of Cerb (most especially those who have made this summer one of the most memorable I've had).

Edited by realnicehat

I can't add to the words already expressed, I'm pretty sure everything's been said. For the ladies, I'm sincerely sorry you have to tolerate such nonsense. But as for the "men" who make such assinine, irrelevant, ignorant, knuckle-dragging comments, well, these walking wastes of flesh are the kind of mouth breathing vermin that give men everywhere a bad name. Most likely racist, homophobic high school dropouts who think a beer gut and a limited vocabulary make them "real men." Their barely literate opinion should never been given more weight than a laugh and the only thoughts I'd encourage anyone to spare them is disgust and the sincere hope that they fail to bread.

My couple of pennies.

• Like 5

Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors and races.

Men come also come in all shapes, sizes, colors and races.

Women accept us and marry us because of who we are are on the inside.

And we should also accept the women for who they are on the inside.

These women come from all sort of backgrounds, some abused, some are single mother, and some from backgrounds that you could not even imagine.

Some do this job out of the joy of sex, and some do it out of necessity.

Scars, stretch marks are just battle scars of life that they should wear with honor. Women love their men and children, no matter what they have done or will do in their lifes.

Most men are kind in nature, but many men are inconsiderate and treat women badly. These women share their most intimate moments with us, and for a moment we feel loved and needed. We should respect these women for what they do for us and the kindness and love some of them demonstrate to us.

All they want is respect and to be treated with kindness in return. Treat

them like ladies and you will be treated like a king.

Having a gorgeous sp, does not insure that you will have a great time.

People have to look at the inner beautify of the person to truly enjoy the person.

That's all I have to say on this matter.

Thank you to all the women of Cerb who treat all us men like kings, regardless of our race and color and size and shape.

• Like 4

.. that is always easier to bash on people behind a computer!...

Fortunately, there is a lot of great gentlemen on here!! :)

It's sad to say but true. Some people are really "brave" when hiding behind anonymous board handles submitting posts to put others down. Guess that's how they can build themselves up

On the bright side, not only are there a lot of respectful gentlemen here on CERB, there are a lot of great ladies here too.

RG

• Like 1

This post warms my heart and reminds me why I love my job-it's because of guys like you-the ones who appreciate us in our diversity and the ways that we are all unique and beautiful.

I think it takes a special type of person to be a SP, someone generous, open-minded and caring-these are some of the most beautiful qualities a person can have in my books!

I am so glad I found cerb, and this post! Thank you!

xxx

Julie

• Like 3

I for one am glad to have a site like Cerb. Nice easygoing people who respect the ladies as they should be... Great thread to lift the spirits of all and to thank the ladies for just bejng them ;)

• Like 1

K, so we all flaws and quarks that set us apart!

For some, it may be a highways for stretch marks that have been earned by child bearing. For me I have some for being an athlete from my younger years, and I love them!

Maybe our tits are not in the exact same place as when 20....big deal!

Then again maybe our men have extra skin sagging on the balls, the laist mine and a hair growing from our nose! LOL...big deal!

When it comes to advertising, then we owe it to ourselves to be upfront, but also portray it as appealing for our audience. But still staying realistic, IE: I am 38...look 30, but still post as 38:)

But to use these body types of "cheep shoots" about small imperfections as ammunition to hurt another is really futile! As for the hope of ruining a reputation when posting this nonsense, then think again! Many men actually prefer...older, stretch marks, natural tits, cury etc....

As a very cool dude ( an old car sales man ) said to me once...

" there is an ass for every seat!"

So in all when reading such things, you gotta ask yourself....why??

Most Gentlemen would just rather move on and no rebook if it was just a simple case as stretch marks and saggy tits. Rather then spending precious time posting about it, this to me shows ulterior motives:(

I have been "hobbying" for about 18 months now, still kind of a newbie and am an active member on several 'erb' boards. Now, of course, cerb is kind of rosy so this note really may not apply here but, on some of the other erbs, well, some of them need to read this as I really do get my back up and get borderline disgusted by some of the things I read.

Hopefully this beautiful and insightful post was also posted on the other ERB board(s) where you are an active member :)

It would be quite "interesting" to see the feedback you get too...

• Like 8

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Indeed, you are preaching to the choir in my case. I left "those" forums many years ago for the reasons so stated. I don't post a lot here unless I feel I have something worthwhile to contribute and I will simply say, "Treat her like someone's daughter as that is who she is." Over the many years (40+) I have been with the lovely companions I have met, I have rarely been disappointed. I have enjoyed spending a lot of wonderful time with ladies who have both inner and outer beauty. I grew up in very modest means and I am very much an ordinary man who appreciates being able to be with a real person who is warm, professional and of pleasant disposition. As well, I am the type of person who would never post anything anywhere about anyone I wasn't prepared to say to their face. The corner stone of CERB is being respectful and civil. I am a mature gentlemen and that's what I have to offer.

Great post, again something that shouldn't have to be said, but just a reminder to the rest of us of the types out there and to be more sensitive when posting in this environment. Even statements with no ill intentions can be taken wrong if you're not careful with your demeanour. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Great post, again something that shouldn't have to be said, but just a reminder to the rest of us of the types out there and to be more sensitive when posting in this environment. Even statements with no ill intentions can be taken wrong if you're not careful with your demeanour. Thanks again!

That's probably the biggest issue. Nuance and emotion is often lost in writing. You thought you were funny? Too bad they thought you were being sarcastic. That's why I tend to use a lot of smilies and such. It can really help add that bit of extra context you lose when you can't hear a voice or see a smile.

:-D

Hopefully this beautiful and insightful post was also posted on the other ERB board(s) where you are an active member :)

It would be quite "interesting" to see the feedback you get too...

I hate to say it but the OP would be called a "White Knight" and an ass kisser to the ladies. That's okay...I like having my ass kissed. ;)

Thank-you to those who are gentlemen. The rest can get a life because they are so miserable if they feel the need to disparage women.

Wonderful post Curious !!

After I read this post earlier.....I reminisced about all the wonderful gals I have met over time and the fond memories ! Many I keep in touch with regularly and can't wait to see them again :)

You ladies are not just people too ... but amazing people !!

You gals give us... YOU !! I try to give back if I can in whatever way I can. Often it's a surprise ;)

and Nikki .... I am labeled an ass kisser already so I shall get right on that .... I have allotta ass to kiss and I am NOT stopping till my job is done !!! ;) hehe

Thx girls and CHEERS !!!! :chug:

• Like 3

Usually when I see a post like this, my anti-PC side comes out and I become a sarcastic prick and add a comment about what a kiss-ass the author is. Always in good fun, not to ridicule but bring balance to too much goo! Lol

But this time, Curious, you hit that one out of the park! And all this sarcastic prick can do is totally agree! Having been on these other boards I can't believe the lack of class so often displayed. Now, even though I find this site a little too rosie at times, it certainly beats the outragious negativity found on the other ones!

Although unacceptable, this "business", like every other, has unfortunately fallen victim to today's culturally acceptable practice of using social-media and the anonymity of hiding behind a keyboard to say the most heinous things about a "product", "service" or "company". Now I won't get into why all this is wrong in this particular "business", the author as already done a better job that I could've anyway but I will say it's an ugly path we're on.

In the end though it's all about adding my voice to others in saying thank you to all the incredible ladies I've met in this "business". You've given me so much, so much of yourselves and for that I am greatly appreciative.

• Like 5