Why do men like Numbers/Measurements?

Why do men like to hear measurements like weights, bra sizes etc.? What is it that turns them on about it?

I mean, I can understand a guy hearing me say 42 G and getting excited, but when I throw out my hip and waist measurements in inches (if I even knew them!)...what does that do for y'all? (Wendy)

Guest realnicehat

Honestly, I'm not sure if we do any more. While I often see them in ads I tend to gloss over them without notice. Personally they have never meant anything to me and now that every ad includes photos the numbers are redundant.

I think they are still advertised out of habit but were they to be dropped there wouldn't be much fuss.

Or, I could be totally wrong.

Honestly, I'm not sure if we do any more. While I often see them in ads I tend to gloss over them without notice. Personally they have never meant anything to me and now that every ad includes photos the numbers are redundant.

I think they are still advertised out of habit but were they to be dropped there wouldn't be much fuss.

Or, I could be totally wrong.

I think your right. I think it is old school if you will. The numbers won't decide for me if I want to see a lady. Yes, I do look at a lady's photos, but that doesn't decide for me either. What I like to hear, well read from a lady is her posts, pm's and emails. That gives me an idea of whether she is someone I would like to meet, whether we will click. And it is ladies' posts, ladies of all different measurements btw, that intrigued me and wanted me to contact them and meet them

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

This might not be the most politically correct opinion, but I think these numbers are a replacement for aspects now handled by pictures.

The numbers are probably a leftover from print ads.

Guys have a certain shape they prefer. I tend to like a bustier woman, not so skinny as I'd worry breaking her. Also, I'm more comfortable with women closer to my age (another number). While I don't pay much attention to weight, I will confess that chest measurements do.

So I'm the absence of a picture, I'd be looking for those numbers which fit that mental image.

• Like 2

Interesting.....my first GF was a ballerina 4' 11" and 89 pounds and I was literally nuts over her. I was mostly and continue to be attracted to the natural hippie-arty-types though my RFL is a 5' 11" blonde of German/Swiss origin, slender but substantial none the less :)

So I guess it's the actual look more than the type.

Peace

MG

Is not a matter of numbers.. Is a matter of how you look...

Remember, muscles are hevier than fat... I am saying this by my own experience... In the past months I have dedicated myslef more to working out and building muscle mass while I am loosing fat...

People that has met me in "smaller times" I weigth less now ask me if I have lost weight... I am like as a matter of fact I am hevier than what I use to be... Is just now everything is in the right place and I am not just a skinny flabby piece of meat... I have a toned hard body.. Not Muscular.. Because I want to be a lady, my concern is always to look like a woman ...

Guest Miss Jane TG

Because men are visual hunters! They ask for measurements to create a visual image in their brains to substitute for the lack of photos or to confirm that their perception of the advetized photos is correct!

Yes and no. For some guys it's nice to see the numbers as it a way for them in the absence of pictures to find a certain body type that they prefer. Some guys may like a lady with very small breasts (A Cups) or a lady with larger breasts. Some guys also may prefer a lady closer to their own age. This may help them narrow it down as to whom they might click with. For me, I like ladies of all shapes and sizes. ;)

Personally, I don't really pay much attention to the numbers as it is more about the ladies posts, emails, texts, etc... and what she says that give more of an insight as to whether or not we would click should we decide to see one another. The only times I've really paid attention to a ladies measurements is if I decide to buy a particular piece of lingerie for them. Then it is nice to know the right size to buy so that it'll fit. lol. IMHO

This question is like asking why do women like Numbers/Bank account sizes. There are some that do value this stuff, but there are many that don't really care. It's a bit of a generalizing question.

Talking to a provider once, after I told her I had a goal weight, she told me she wanted to lose weight and told me her number. I didn't have anything to say after except hm because I had no idea if that was a good or bad number, to me she looked completely fine.

As with breasts, I guess guys have a preference, but I can't think of anyone that'll say I won't sleep with anyone smaller than a 36D or anything like that (Or I'm very ignorant of these things which I wouldn't be surprised about).

I think as a society, and men especially, we are obsessed with stats. Sports, cars, women, we want to know the stats. Even with ourselves, we all want to be 6'4" with 20" biceps and a 9" cock! We're just wired to think in stats because we always want to quantify things. Although I think the old chest/waist/hip thing is a little old fashioned, I will admit, that as a through and through boob guy, seeing a cup size I like (42 G!!! Yowza!) in the tag line of an ad will definitely make me click on it! So as an advertising tool, I think it can be useful.

Because men are visual hunters! They ask for measurements to create a visual image in their brains to substitute for the lack of photos or to confirm that their perception of the advetized photos is correct!

YuP!! - What she said.

Gimme numbers.

I like numbers.

Numbers don't arbitrate, debate, delegate, eloquate, equivocate, lie, negotiate.

They just are.

For instance, if I described my member as a handsome and soulful piece of joy wrapped in a delicious & generous yet spicy slice of memorabilia - would you know what the hell I was talking about?

Instead, you can depend on cold, hard facts:

Gifted with a consistent girth of 4in diameter and 9in stretch, my axle is sure to enhance a broad range of experiences.

Pile driving pneumatic power is derived from a Meatheat source (where 1Mh=1Metric Hp).

Fluid delivery mechanism remains in reserve until optimal moment. Guaranteed 3.79 Litres upon release.

Which one do you like better?:handjob:

• Like 1

Numbers and measurements are simply added variables into the input process for researching the industrialized objectification and monitization of sexual gratification opportunities through the lowest common denominator of using ads to allow potential clients to gauge market availability of ladies whom may best fit their urge de jour. ...or something like that.

To note, this is not to be confused with the fact ladies are be no means sexual objects as defined by numbers and measurements in an ad, as the fairer sex is beyond such simple parameters, and each in themselves paint a far more delicious tableau in person with their individual uniqueness and universal beauty men can only envy - but it starts somewhere ;-)

...just some late night thoughts off the top of my head :-P

Guest mis****an

Measurements is no concern to me as long as she is comfortable with her own measurements then that is o.k with me.

Guest realnicehat
YuP!! - What she said.

Gimme numbers.

I like numbers.

Numbers don't arbitrate, debate, delegate, eloquate, equivocate, lie, negotiate.

/QUOTE]

But sometimes the person entering them does.....

In a section of the business where fake pics are the norm i wouldn't trust numbers either.

I guess that's why I play here :)

SS, you must be talking about phone inquiries without pictures? I have often wondered this as well. As an agency girl, we spoke directly with the clients and gave descriptions. I would always be accurate with 5 days on both weight and measurements but would still get asked "So are you slender or heavy?". Because I was a 34DD-27-34 guys would say "So you're small breasted?" (Duh! 34 is my rib cage NOT THE SIZE OF MY BREASTS!) or "You must weigh more than that with measurements like that." and I would just shake my head. Numbers are irrelevant unless you know the bone and muscle composition of an individual. Growing up, my best friend was the exact same height and weight as I was but wore pants 2 sizes smaller because she was solid rock muscle. I think because men as such visual creatures but have a more linear way of thinking, they like the numbers to try and sort out if we are what they think they like...

cat

• Like 1

I find it funny when guys ask about measurements. Most don't have a clue on what those measurements really mean. They are used to the 36D-26-36 Hollywood measurements.

Interesting, I always thought I was a 36C, but it turns out after getting a proper bra fitting, I am actually a 32D. Does that really change anything? Not really. I am still the same lady as before.

Interesting, I always thought I was a 36C, but it turns out after getting a proper bra fitting, I am actually a 32D. Does that really change anything? Not really. I am still the same lady as before.

Without pictures, on my "scales", you've gone from "healthy woman" to "petite but busty".

Yes, it doesn't change who you are, but it does change my mental picture of your proportions. An since the guy brain has a certain set of proportions he finds sexy...

• Like 1

For some reason I always want to know a woman's height. I have no idea why I do this. When I think about it, it doesn't matter. I have never rejected a woman for being too tall or too short, but for some reason I always want to know this.

I think your right. I think it is old school if you will. The numbers won't decide for me if I want to see a lady. Yes, I do look at a lady's photos, but that doesn't decide for me either. What I like to hear, well read from a lady is her posts, pm's and emails. That gives me an idea of whether she is someone I would like to meet, whether we will click. And it is ladies' posts, ladies of all different measurements btw, that intrigued me and wanted me to contact them and meet them

A rambling

RG

Exactly. If I am interested the types of numbers that matter are typically the date they are visiting our city, phone number, room number etc (lol)