A fool has crossed the line

Meg I appreciate you concerns, but you stated earlier that my feelings are probably one sided and I probably put her in an uncomfortable situation. In another post above I was called spiteful. If I was I could have got her canned long ago. Why has she gone as far as she has with me, talked with and met me away from her work. She is the boss in this situation and holds the power. She could have told me to fuck off long ago, but she keeps giving me more, knowing how I feel about her. I don't get it.

Many of you forget that this so called "transaction" is a two way street. When the lady informs me she likes me, but breaks all the rules with me, doesn't do any of the things she does with me with anyone else, she suggests FS, gives me personal info like phone#....all of which could get her fired....because why then. Does it not imply that she maybe enjoys me, likes to please me, happy with me, or is it all a load of bullshit I'm being fed....I don't know. You all seem to attack me like I'm some sort of predator. I'm a human being with feelings and my feelings happen to be for a woman in this line of work.....well excuse fucking me. Yes, it's been very stressful and I came here to vent a little bit. I don't need anyone's pity or approval. But at the same time I didn't think I'd be looked at as the bad guy. I kept my distance from her for several months and met another MP, who is well know here. I ended up having sex with her for FREE over several months, she DID NOT charge me. She was sick of her husband and oh well, I guess she just dug me. Nevertheless I couldn't get my other girl out of my mind and I went back and things escalated even more. Regardless I should know better then to ask whores, pimps and Johns for advice. You're all basically in need of the same therapy/professional help you claim I'm in need of....Hypocrites....This forum is no different then a druggie going to his drug dealer for advice. None of your hands are clean. You are all addicted to sex and money. You're no better. Though many of you think you are. I'd be happy to meet anyone on this board face to face, anytime, anywhere to discuss these matters further.

Don't ask for advice then from w****s, pimps and Johns then when you don't hear the answer or solution that you want to hear. We're not here to hold your hand. You cearly have issues and you're right... solve your own problems.

• Like 2

Hey Nicolette, you know how to read....I posted I don't need any pity or approval from anyone. You more than welcome to mind your own business if you can't read what I wrote

• Like 1

Hey Nicolette, you know how to read....I posted I don't need any pity or approval from anyone.

I don't dare speak for anyone but it was offensive to refer to the respondents as pimps, whores and johns so retaliatory remarks are par for the course unfortunately.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***
Meg I appreciate you concerns, but you stated earlier that my feelings are probably one sided and I probably put her in an uncomfortable situation. In another post above I was called spiteful. If I was I could have got her canned long ago. Why has she gone as far as she has with me, talked with and met me away from her work. She is the boss in this situation and holds the power. She could have told me to fuck off long ago, but she keeps giving me more, knowing how I feel about her. I don't get it.

Until we get her opinion we will never know.

Someone who says "I could have done this,, or this to her" doesn't sound like someone who cares, certainly not loves the person in question

This is obviously a problem for you. My opinion is, walk away from her and see a counselor. Take a break from the hobby until you feel more stable and able to cope with such an intimate relationship without thinking everyone is in love with you.

As for your last comment that we are all whores, pimps and johns, doesn't that include you and the love of your life?

Not a great way to demonstrate class and to get people to take you seriously.

Hey Nicolette, you know how to read....I posted I don't need any pity or approval from anyone. You more than welcome to mind your own business if you can't read what I wrote

Frankly you made it everyone's business by posting for everyone here to see. If you don't want any more posts now, you shouldn't have made that second last post...at least now the ladies here all know what you really think of them, not to mention the CERB community as a whole

RG

• Like 3

Shannon...yup includes us all. I'm more of a motherfucker, no good stubborn son of a bitch.

Additional Comments:

I'm actually hoping my account gets permanently shut down, deleted, and eliminated.

Shannon...yup includes us all. I'm more of a motherfucker, no good stubborn son of a bitch.

Additional Comments:

I'm actually hoping my account gets permanently shut down, deleted, and eliminated.

That's a shame....if you open up enough you may get some really useful information....wisdom comes from an open mind!

Guest realnicehat

You can simply request this from the mod. No reason to flame out......

Meg....wisdom comes from an open mind and an open wallet.

My last post but true wisdom has nothing to do with a man's wealth!

Coming from ME, a whore,slut,John (Sorry no pimping here) yes you are being fed a lot of bull shit. Whoopie doo!!! you have her number! OMG....you met her away from work,OMG again.... did YA not think that just possibly...just possibly some of us else here, have met ladies away from their work/business too? I know that might be hard to believe.

Like you said yourself " I don't get it" "I don't know" It is apparent that you really don't.... even after seeking some advise from us Johns, pimps, wh**res...etc etc... Best of luck to whatever happens down your path.

or is it all a load of bullshit I'm being fed....I don't know.

He wanted his account closed... his wish was easily accommodated. No need for that sort of venting here.

• Like 6