Nevada Relaxations

They seem to be advertising now on BP, no mention of the membership, it says walk ins are welcome. I have gone there once and was not allowed in as I wasn't a member, never went back

So does anyone know if they have done away with their membership policy, I. My 25 yrs of pooning I have never gone there as I am never in the peg during daytime hrs. To get one but would like to check it out.

Membership is free, just give them a name to get your membership number.

It gives u the benefit of booking a lady for a specific time when you call in with your # so that you're not wasting any time by showing up & there is no one there that u want to see.

Additional Comments:

Just give them a name to get your membership # (they'll give u a card with your # on it), then when you call in with your #, if there is a lady u want to see, you can book her for a specific time.

This way u don't waste your time going there and there is no one that u would like to book a session with.

J999

• Like 1

Thanks, the only problem I have with that is I have read you can only get a membership during the day and on the rare opportunity that I am in the city during the day time I am usually on business.

So, not sure if anyone's been checking out the other board, but looks like this place has been shut down.

As far as I can understand it, it seems like Eric sold the place to someone else (who obviously didn't know about licence transfer issues), pocketed the money from the sale and left...somewhere (no idea). There was word that there was some kind of raid a couple days ago, and now they don't answer their phone.

Looks like Eric wanted to cut his losses and get out of the business while he could. Smart man, even if it is a dick move.

For what its worth this is what I know from a reliable source.

He hadn't paid the rent for almost a year. The landlord finally had the Sherriff's office lock him out.

The cops were there at the landlord's request. He was taking inventory of the contents for seizure and auction and came across a couple of items the police may have been interested in. Not sure what.

Don't know if the cops took anything else such as the computers. Nothing illegal about having your name in an MP's database but the cops may use it to squeeze someone. Most guys would be smart enough not to use their real name for their membership but I'm sure there are a few sweaty brows out there.

• Like 1

Too bad, that suXXX! I've supported that place for so many years, it was like a staple in my diet! For the most part, I thought it was better than the other options - at it's peak, the girls were great, the rooms were nearly the best, and never did I leave feeling that I had been ripped off by negotiating services.

Going "indy" isn't everyone's cup of tea and certainly not as easy as it might seem, especially now in this new environment. Some just prefer leaving facilities and location issues to some one else. Lots of decisions to make when entering the indy scene, lots more work to do, more investment and much more organization is required if one wants to be successful and develop a longer term business model.

Some one once said to me that while there's good money in the game... it doesn't mean it's easy money.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

When a place like this shuts down, i assume the girls move on. I would also suspect that some may not be employed and would think they would go indy?

First Nevadas and now Target.

I see BP getting very crowded.

• Like 1

First Nevadas and now Target.

I see BP getting very crowded.

the employees from Target are now on BP?

I always thought the cashier at the grant location was cute ...any info on her?