Guest webothscore

While I fully agree with you on the turn on factor, I would think most prefer to do that at home. We see you beautiful women for other ehhum ...time spent with women for xxx amount of roses should not be construed .... you know the saying ;)

Almost definitely shyness and uncertainty.

I bet if you asked hundred guys around here if they found it sexy to watch a woman touch herself, you'd get 103 responses of an emphatic "YES!"

But ask those same guys if they think it turns women on to watch men touching themselves and you'll probably get "maybe", "for some...sure perhaps," "I suppose" and the ever popular "uhh..."

Guys aren't great for knowing what looks sexy with them or not. And if an act may make them look silly, they're probably not going to risk it. But with a bit of encouragement...

Also, I daresay a lot of us guys have spent our fair share of time touching ourselves, and so when there's an enticing, willing woman before us, our first (and second and third) thoughts of where we want our hands to go is probably not our own body. :)

Edited by Brad
  • Like 7

I would think most prefer to do that at home. ;)

Yes...it is a residual benefit of a wonderful SP rendez vous.

Thanks for the thought though Cristy, cause the next time I am sure you will be looking on....in my imagination

• Like 1

Never done this while with an SP but have done it at the request of a lady friend who like you Cristy found it to be a very erotic experience....she just sat back and watched. It was actually a pretty hot experience.

• Like 1

Watching a man jerk off I think is very erotic, it turns me on! Yet I find a lot of men reluctant to do this when visiting, why? Is it shyness, do some feel its a waste, meaning, they want the woman to do all the touching? Mutual masturbation can be a lot of fun, can't it?

I agree with what Brad said. I would like to add if you asked I think the majority of us would certainly be willing to do what ever turned you on. I probably should just speak for myself in this case though. I been told (perhaps rightfully so) not to assume things. ;)

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

I have done this in front of a S.P. while she masturbates it is a lot of fun and very hot not that shy :jackoff: :jackoff:

Also, I daresay a lot of us guys have spent our fair share of time touching ourselves, and so when there's an enticing, willing woman before us, our first (and second and third) thoughts of where we want our hands to go is probably not our own body. :)

Last sentence is perfect. But I could see myself doing it, if it turns her on.

• Like 1

Ah jerking off yes it sure can be fun but honest when I am with a lady would rather do other things hehe but sometimes it sure is hot to just watch her pleasure herself and you do the same usually save this for cam

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I do it occasionally and I love it, but I'm a bit of an exibitionist. :jackoff:

I find that many SP enjoy the sight and will join in the fun. For those that think it's a waisted shot, there are plenty of other things to do with other parts of the body before and after. ;-)

I'm not a full service player and I do it often with sp's and most the girls quite liked it and offered a hand and lips here and there. Apparently I'm quite a squirter lol.

Peace

Mg

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I love love LOVE being watched while I jerk off. many of my clients, past girlfriends, and even SP's or ma's have wanted to watch me do that and I am more than happy to comply...I am totally an exhibitionist, so this is great for me. I've even been lucky enough to have a group of several ladies watch me masturbate to completion once...that was amazing!!!

That said, if paying to see an sp, I would do it for a bit, or maybe even finish the time off like that, but there are many other things I'd like to do in my time with her as well.

Watching a man jerk off I think is very erotic, it turns me on! Yet I find a lot of men reluctant to do this when visiting, why? Is it shyness, do some feel its a waste, meaning, they want the woman to do all the touching? Mutual masturbation can be a lot of fun, can't it?

It has never crossed my mind that a lady would find it a turn on. I would feel uncomfortable and silly to do that in front of a beautiful lady when I could do it to her and please her. I would prefer that, ie., do her and please her than letting her watch and drool! lol.

• Like 1

It has never crossed my mind that a lady would find it a turn on. I would feel uncomfortable and silly to do that in front of a beautiful lady when I could do it to her and please her. I would prefer that, ie., do her and please her than letting her watch and drool! lol.

As I stand above you, legs apart, while caressing my bare pink swell in a most erotic way, I look down to see your master piece engulfed in your manly hand and slowly, being pleasured, up and down, faster and faster. What a beautiful sight!

OK, enough lol

Since I am a voyeur and also enjoy being watched, I find mutual masturbation very stimulating and very erotic!

All that to say that it does not need to be a means to an end but simply an activity shared in between many others...

I think most of you would be surprised at how many women actually enjoy the sight of a man pleasuring himself !

• Like 8

You know, that's an option I'd like to see on the menu: mutual masturbation.

Sitting across from each other as we masturbate, encouraging each other.

That's a great idea Cristy!

Somebody should organize a big CO-ED masturbation party! lol

• Like 1

You know, that's an option I'd like to see on the menu: mutual masturbation.

Sitting across from each other as we masturbate, encouraging each other. And since it involves no interpersonal contact, could it be a bit less of a donation than FS/GFE? I'd go for it, for sure!

I think the beauty of not having a "menu" (like a restaurant menu for pizza and toppings lol), is that we can go with the flow during the time spent together and enjoy various sexy activities within the established boundaries. Your personal preferences for the encounter can always be discussed in private...

A great thing about ladies who have an all-inclusive donation is that you never have to pay extra (except for Greek) for some things that might be considered "out of the norm" or considered a fetish (sometimes it's not) because you are paying for the lady's time.

The old "I only want xyz, can I pay a reduced rate" is never popular with the ladies ;) Time is time no matter what you do during that time.

Back to pleasure, masturbating, watching, being watched and orgasms :)

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
replaced the word "also" by "always"
  • Like 6

Guest B**na***oy
you never have to pay extra (except for Greek)

Shit! ;-) I could't resist.

Wow I'm glad I came across this thread. I would of never guessed woman enjoy seeing this.

This is awkward for me to say but I'm going to anyways. Growing up I was told that jerking off was unacceptable, disgusting, shameful and just plain wrong. So I jerk off alone and would never admit this before. Knowing that it normal and healthy helped quite a bit. I've been asked a few times to cum on them or to finish while they watch but I cannot bring myself to do it. I get completely uncomfortable and would immediately feel embarrassed and shy, as If I were to walk into a crowded room naked and make a speech. (Btw I don't do speeches way to much anxiety) hopefully now with this encouraging piece of information I may overcome this someday.

• Like 1

Very much an exhibitionist myself doing the whole cam show thing and wanting to jerk off to a lady.

I will say that it is probably a psychological thing with me that when I'm with a lady, cumming only happens (other than intercourse) when im jerking myself off. Rarely from a blow or hand job. My senses heighten but towards the end I have to take control after awhile at it.

• Like 1

It is at times like this, cristycurves, that I wish one or the other of us were in the other province. (did that make sense?) Anyway, yes, I've done it and will be happy to do it again, especially if the lady mentions it.

• Like 1

I find it to be an enjoyable experience. Watching the lady play with herself as you stoke yourself is great foreplay. ;) I've done it quite a few times with an SP. It's also great when you are about to orgasm and she is on her knees in front if you waiting for you to explode either in her mouth or all over her body. A wonderful experience to try if you've never done it before. mmmm good

• Like 1

Very much an exhibitionist myself doing the whole cam show thing and wanting to jerk off to a lady.

I was thinking it might be fun to perform with a lady on some cam site just for the fun of it. She'd have to be pretty hot though, cause nobody would pay to see me! :D It'd kinda be like virtual swinging. I'd want to wear a wrestler's mask though.

• Like 1

I've done it, not many times because of the same reason other guys answered here. My most memorable time was with an MP, she got turned on massaging me and she got on her knees over my head and started to play with herself and asked me to masturbate for her. Her favorite part was when a man would blow is load and when I did so did she.

• Like 2

Thanks, Christy, for provoking some thought on this subject.

For me, the older I get the more finicky my body seems to become, so I sometimes have to finish myself. I have to say this often feels kind of solitary and isolating to me.

However, that isn't a very fun attitude :) An SP able to make it into a shared experience (I've met a few) changes things completely.

• Like 1