What's your age limit?

Guest *Ste***cque**

Do you think seeing a teenager in this business is ethically wrong, even though it may be legal?

Btw, does CERB verify their advertising SP's are 18+ years of age? Just curious about that. I know it wouldn't matter in the end.

Since you asked I'll chime in:)I feel if you are a man or woman over 20 you shouldn't be bothering with Teens, sp's or not. 18-19 is a teenager and still a child, imo. I don't care how mature they are. I had this conversation with a gent not long ago who was 60 or so and he asked what I thought of a man his age looking at an 18yr old and I said well that would make you a perv, that's my opinion! Its just not right in my mind for anyone of such a mature age to want to mingle with someone so young. Why? for many reasons, but I think I would ask the man or woman why they'd want to be with someone so young and I won't accept the excuse of youth is beauty because physically many men and women are beautiful right up into their senior years. Perhaps its a lack of maturity on the older persons side, or as I said before just a perversion I don't know but in my mind its not acceptable or right. Its different if a 60+ man goes after a 30+ woman or vice versa the maturity and life experience is there on both sides . Just how I see it.

• Like 8

For me, and only me, it would be ethically wrong to see a 18, 19 year old.

But I'm 52 years old and would have problems having an encounter with a teenage girl

I'm not passing judgements here, just speaking for myself

My comfort zone is mid twenties to fifty+

RG

• Like 2

I'm going to be 30 soon so it doesn't bother me, as long as they are of legal age and mature. Although honestly in my experience I found that woman closer to my age even older with more experience has been more pleasurable. As for max age as long as I don't feel like I'm not with some who could be old enough to be my mother I'm fine. Although its really the age but how mature they are, and it works both ways to immature or mature.

Guest webothscore

Good thread.

While I respect everyone's opinion, I being mid thirties had an experience at the beginning of the year with a 21 or 22 year old and was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it was. "We both" talked about it afterwards and agreed it was one of our better memories. Would it have been a big deal if she was two years younger? Who knows. Is it my preference? Hard to say, but what's easy to say is the excitement level of that experience, right from a chance meeting out with friends to in the bedroom. Imo, it is about exploring. Yes true, maybe too much of a gap is questionable for some, but I have and will always respect people's opinions. Generally speaking people in age groups close to each other relate very easily. As far as sexiness goes, a few years older than myself really cranks my motor. 30s is always a great experience. Yummy!

To put it into another perspective if you had a child who was 18-19 and he or she brought home their so and they were 30+ or even older how would you handle it?

The problem I have, rather more the need to protect those younger sp's, is that in most cases sp's of that age are in this out of circumstance, desperate need or no other choice in a lot of cases and not thinking of the possible ramifications of their at hand choice. Sp's who are mature, like myself, have consciously made the choice to enter into this profession and are fully aware and able to accept all that goes with it.

Sometimes its better to protect those who are younger and more vulnerable rather than to fantasize about them, but that's just me. But to each their own.

• Like 2

For me, age is just a number and the greater factor is the person in question. I have seen (and have been) a very mature 18 year old due to the circumstances in my upbringing. I have also known people in their 40'2, 50's and up who have the maturity level of a fig leaf (yes, I'm sure you can figure the joke on THAT one). As long as both parties are of the age of consent and find something enticing and pleasurable about the other, I say enjoy it. Everyone has their own specific comfort levels and this is what should be the deciding factor. Do what you're comfortable with and what makes you feel good and if someone doesn't like it, it's on them.

While I do agree that 18/19 while being the age of consent is quite young to determine whether being an SP is a positive move for them or not as some can be lured by the money, I don't believe we have the right to determine who can and who cannot handle it. Once we are adults of any age, our life path is on us to direct and the choices we make whether for positive or negative are on us. What we may think may not be the reality of a situation as we're seeing it through our own blinders and biases. We can offer advice (if it's asked for) and support those and share experience but we cannot make decisions for others. We would not want it done to us so the same is true for others.

• Like 6

I am in no way passing judgement on the next person because I do believe we all have that right to live and do as we please...No one can make our decisions for us and in no way are we better than the next because we choose to do something that another person doesn't BUT in my opinion and this is for myself only I choose not to interact with gentlemen 18-25 I prefer the older gentlemen for their passion and the respect they give me as an sp provider...yes I am have seen younger than 30 and.a few were very mature and the time we spent was enjoyable...but me being a mature lady I prefer the same...we have a better connection and so much more to talk about...the sex is great either way but the older gentlemen have much more life experience xo

Please No disrespect towards the younger gents just my opinion

• Like 5

Btw, does CERB verify their advertising SP's are 18+ years of age? Just curious about that. I know it wouldn't matter in the end.

I agree with Cleo and MM on personal choices, etc. Whatever floats your boat. In general, I personally feel that I connect better with older lads, but I have had a few very nice, respectful younger gentlemen visit me too. If someone has a good approach, I don't discriminate.

In conversation with some of my guests about this topic in the past, most gents almost always agree that feel more comfortable with a lady 25+ or even sometimes more closer to their own age. They might have more in common, more shared experiences, more to talk about, etc. Young people can certainly be mature for their age, and there is always exceptions, but there is no substitution for life experience.

As for CERB verification of age, the answer is no, as that would be rather intrusive to ask every single lady for their personal identification to prove their age, when they have done nothing wrong. However, mod does take complaints from members seriously if they report seeing an SP who is advertising here and they think her age is questionable. It has happened before, and girls have been asked to provide identification, and have been suspended for not doing so.

Edited by Sweet Emily J
  • Like 2

Guest webothscore
To put it into another perspective if you had a child who was 18-19 and he or she brought home their so and they were 30+ or even older how would you handle it?

The problem I have, rather more the need to protect those younger sp's, is that in most cases sp's of that age are in this out of circumstance, desperate need or no other choice in a lot of cases and not thinking of the possible ramifications of their at hand choice. Sp's who are mature, like myself, have consciously made the choice to enter into this profession and are fully aware and able to accept all that goes with it.

Sometimes its better to protect those who are younger and more vulnerable rather than to fantasize about them, but that's just me. But to each their own.

I realize we are cerbie friends just discussing tactfully, but my 21/22 year old experience is from a bar scene, not a cerb 18/19 daughter...etc. I do very much respect your feelings on the matter. It does however seem that most, so far anyway prefer to look at maturity, but we will see how the thread continues. I look forward to peeking back after some cleaning ... Arrgh

Personally I'd never, ever see anyone under 21. I understand that maturity varies, but I can imagine lots of otherwise very mature and capable young women of 18-20 still misjudging their ability to foresee and navigate the pitfalls of acting as a paid companion.

Practically I tend to see SPs in their 40s and up, as I'm in my late 40s and prefer to see women somewhere around my own age. There are exceptions; a few years ago I saw a very bright and insightful woman in her late 20s and had one of my best experiences ever.

• Like 2

Whoa, that's a lot of assumptions there. This isn't going to be a one-size-fits-all answer, as sure, some 19 year olds may lack the maturity to make such a decision, but there are also plenty of folks in their 20s, 30s, 40s, etc who may just as equally be unable or unprepared to enter into sex work. That is not our call to make, or our judgement to pass, so long as the person in question is of legal age and legally able to consent. Coersion can also happen at any age.

Fairly stated, but I'm expressing my opinion, an opinion developed through personal experience and witnessing what can happen to someone so young in this business. Not assuming:)Nor am I saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong. I just stated how I felt about the subject, just as you have and thank you for doing so:) This is a subject that many will feel differently and strongly about. We all are entitled:) and entitled to our feelings and opinions as well:).

• Like 1

Personally, late 20's on is more appropriate for me. Not everyone is completely honest about their "business" age, late 20's could be early-mid-late 30's but for sure they wouldn't be 18 or 19 or younger.

Peace

MG

At first, i though it would be a post about the higher limite. Probably cause there isn't that much age difference between me and a 19 years old.

For me, age is just a number. If the lady seems interesting and attractive for me, i'll go for it. I'm 25 years old and i almost called an SP twice my age. I realized before calling that she wasn't in town at the time (read her calendar wrong.)

As long as everyone involved is consenting, there's no ethical dilema IMO.

Though personnaly, it's more the age difference then the fact she's a "teenager" that would make me find it weird. A 20 years old with even a 17 years old is much more natural in my eyes, then someone 50-years old with a 25-years old.

Fairly stated, but I'm expressing my opinion, an opinion developed through personal experience and witnessing what can happen to someone so young in this business. Not assuming:)Nor am I saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong. I just stated how I felt about the subject, just as you have and thank you for doing so:) This is a subject that many will feel differently and strongly about. We all are entitled:) and entitled to our feelings and opinions as well:).

Respectfully, you said "in most cases sp's of that age are in this out of circumstance, desperate need or no other choice in a lot of cases and not thinking of the possible ramifications of their at hand choice", not "in my experience, SPs of that age"... Do you see the difference? One implies all SPs, not the number you've had experience with.

Guest *l**e

throw the maturity thing out the window. I know 18 year olds that are much more mature than 50 year olds, and I know some guys my age that act like puppies on speed.

Looking simply at age, I don't get it. Some people have said "I would never see anyone 18 or 19"....so if I'm 19 this month I'm too immature but next week, when I turn 20 I'm fine?

By stating hard and fast age conditions, you are setting an arbitrary limitation based on no facts, no knowledge of the person, no evidence of anything and no objective reasons.

That said, why anyone makes the decision they do is no business of mine and I have no right to judge them on it, so I don't.

If i look back on the women I have know, it seems somewhere 18 and 50 or so is the right age for me. Would I choose to have a relationship with a woman under say, 25? Probably not, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants so I can't say it could never happen.

Live and let live!!

Mid to late 20s. My age range basically. I wouldn't be against meeting someone older, and have thought of it a couple of times. The "oldest" person I've seen was low 30s, but if a certain someone was closer, I'd probably see someone who is 40 something. There is a certain curiosity if there is a difference (so many times I've heard about SPs preferring older clients, I wonder if there is a difference in experience with more mature SPs).

I did see one person who was I believe 21 or 22. And I'd see her again, but she's more the exception. Most 18-21 year olds look like children to me. And I'm just a few years older then them. Absolutely zero attraction, and a bit of fear that they might be underage, because these days I honestly cannot tell the difference between a 16-17 year old and someone who is 20. Makeup goes a long way.

To each their own, I have a feeling that if I hobby later on, I'd probably prefer someone my own age at that point, or probably stick with people 30+ at least.

Everyone has their own opinion and can only go by their own experiences...I myself have had great experiences with both older and younger gents and yes you can be just as immature in your 40s as in your early 20s bit I feel so much more comfortable with an older gentlemen closer to my age as I am in my 30s...I personally feel a stronger connection with those older...but I'm sure if I were younger I would probably feel closer to the younger gents...to each their own...No one has a wrong answer how can you ?

• Like 3

Respectfully, you said "in most cases sp's of that age are in this out of circumstance, desperate need or no other choice in a lot of cases and not thinking of the possible ramifications of their at hand choice", not "in my experience, SPs of that age"... Do you see the difference? One implies all SPs, not the number you've had experience with.

My apologies I should have clarified-most sp's of that age that I have met:)sorry:)

I'm not sure why some appear to be offended by my opinion and experience. If anyone likes to deal with teens, 20's, 30's etc that's up to them and its up to them to be comfortable with their choices. Regardless of how I feel about it. This thread asked a question, to which I gave my answer:) Not the popular one obviously:) but still mine.

• Like 1

While I don't totally disagree with most of the comments posted. I do not believe that maturity or age is a factor in all this. The most determining factor is, what is your criteria. Just like some will choose a brunette over a blond, or prefer an exotic looking partner, it's a matter of personal preferences. Age might or might not be a factor to some, or might be very important to others.

Two immature individual in a relationship probably won't last long but you can't live their life for them. We all have to make choices eventually and learn from them for better or for worse.

I know for me, it is a factor. I don't have an upper limit but I do have a minimum. My logic behind it might seem irrational to some. But it is one those things where someone else's opinion shouldn't matter. As long as both adults are consenting, it's not my place to interfere. If the opinion of others is important to you, I would recommend you re-evaluate what it is you're looking for.

• Like 5

Age is ALL in the... Bed!

I know younger girls whom only do missionary - so decrepit!!

I know older ladies whom swing from the chandeliers endlessly - so youthful!!

The chronological age of a person doesn't matter to me so much as the level of maturity they have on the inside.

Whereby I do not take self-worth from the views of others, it leaves me with the rhetorically question of:

What does ones legally acceptable relationship with another have to do with anyone elses inability to accept it?

(or conversely)

What does ones inability to accept a legally acceptable relationship have to do with those in said relationship?

IMHO: Nothing! ;) Party-on Wayne!!

So, in conclusion: Keep swinging from those chandeliers everyone! ...regardless of age, or others (mis)judging you! ...cause it's going to happen anyways while still alive on this Earth. Peace Sex-lings! ;)

• Like 1

Looking simply at age, I don't get it. Some people have said "I would never see anyone 18 or 19"....so if I'm 19 this month I'm too immature but next week, when I turn 20 I'm fine?

By stating hard and fast age conditions, you are setting an arbitrary limitation based on no facts, no knowledge of the person, no evidence of anything and no objective reasons.

I agree with the first part, but not entirely with the second. You're right, any age cutoff will be somewhat arbitrary. It's the same thing about, say, the voting age, the drinking age, the driving age, or when you become criminally liable as an adult. Do some people cross those milestones at different points in their lives? Absolutely. Sticking with those numbers rigidly guarantees you'll be wrong some of the time.

On the other hand, the reason those numbers get chosen for voting, drinking, etc. is because there's an expectation that, most of the time, that age roughly corresponds to a certain readiness. This evidence can itself be completely objective, even if it means there are lots of people younger than X who really are ready for Y. It's not about certainty, it's about probability.

And that's why my own number of 21 works for me. I'm pretty sure that if I ever started considering younger companions of 18 or 19, that in the vast majority of cases I'd decide not to proceed once I got to know her and got a sense of her maturity level.* On the other hand, I think there would be significantly fewer such cases after 21 and almost none after 25. Picking 21, widely considered the age of "okay, now you're a complete adult and totally responsible" for other purposes, means that's the point where I'm personally comfortable with the probabilities as I understand them.

(* And furthermore, there might very well be times when I'd miss a cue, choose to proceed, but find out afterward that I was wrong, which would be absolutely devastating. It's just not worth the risk to me.)

At the same time, I don't judge others for choosing a lower, legal number for themselves if they're comfortable with it. After 18, it's a strictly a personal decision.

• Like 3

Age is but a number! Younger, older or somewhere in between, each experience is unique and brings with it excitement, joy and pleasure. To limit oneself is sad but it is a choice to be made come what may.

• Like 5