Britney

CL Independent (Listed on CL as Hot College Blonde 22)

Saw Britney in my hotel on monday night. She was beautiful and had a great personality. Very easy to get along with and she got right down to business after we got to know one another. She has excellent oral skills, and a great derriere for taking her from behind. The rest I leave to you to find out. It was a great night and well worth it!

If i return to Halifax, id definitely look her up again.

Cheers!

After a missed ferry, Late meetings and just an all round bad Friday I arrived it Halifax 2.5 hrs Late and very worried that Britney wouldn't see me as i was late and had not been able to contact her .... As it turned out she was trying to contact me ..the phone # I had was dead and she was worried Id not see her!! After we sorted out the Communication problem we set a time for a later appointment and ....

Britney is a sweet young lady wise and experienced beyond her years we chatted for some time about ourselves got to know few things abut each other and on to the "unmentionable stuff" :) suffice to say that this young lady has many "skills" but is still very will to accommodate a new request or a particular "uniqueness" one may have ;) Thank you Brit for a wonderful late evening You really went the "Extra mile".

Hope to see you in NB's "port city" soon...

Loki318

Thanks for the report Loki! Britney sounds like a real sweetheart!!. I would certainly want to be on time should I ever be fortunate enounght to have an appoiintment with Britney (lol)!!

I saw Brittney last week. She is a very pretty girl and I enjoyed my time with her. We chatted at first to get to know each other and then she motioned for me to get up and get undressed.

She started with oral and then asked for me to take her from behind. It was a good experience.

No kissing or GFE but I would repeat. Her looks made it worth the visit !! Very pretty and in great shape.

I found myself in Halifax again ;) Managed to see Britney again :)

Started with a little mall talk catching up since the last visit, then some hugs and mutual mauling and disrobing, Hands all over, exploring naked body's....

It just keeps getting better with this girl, she was a little stressed with finials coming up but a little massage time made her forget her worries and I mine!

The main event was closer to PSE than her advertised GFE :butt:Loki's Disco stick kept cummin back for one more dance ............I am surprised we didnt set the sprinklers off .....I lost all track of time and I am sure she did too ... Thanks Brit..

the stats ; LFK, datty (lightly), Digits (softly), Mpos. MSG, very nonrushed, YMMV !!

It can be more than just Great when you both click :)

Thanks for sharing Loki, Brit sounds fantastic.

Spent some time with Britnay last night, and time well spent I might add. Very beautiful girl with an excellant body and even nice way about her.

Great skills and really really pleasant to be with.

Can' wait to come back for another visit.

I've had the extreme pleasure of spending some time with Britney recently. She's very personable. Because I'm new to the hobby, I was nervous before she arrived, but she quickly put me at ease.

After some light discussion to get to know each other a bit, we got to the task at hand ...and mouth ...and of course vag. This girl has amazing skills, especially BJ, and is very tight.

She a gorgeous girl with a great body, a wonderful conversationalist and funny too. Isn't it great when you just "click"?

I'm now a huge fan and of course, I plan to repeat.

Met with Brit Saturday night ..After many Emails finally it came togeter . Great girl very pritty and easy to be around makes you feel at ease ..Definatly her real pics ...

Saw Brit about a year or so ago, hence being way overdue for a reco. It was very last minute and she treked into town just for me. Opened the door and was pleasantly greeted by this wonderful blond that looked like she could have been anyone's friend or roommate.

After some chat and a few laughs the cover went on for a wondrous CBJ. I then returned the favor while working up for another shot. We then went from her on top to mish where we finished. It was a wonderful time with a wonderful girl :)

Is she still around?

Last I heard she was having another Baby and was taking some time off ....Haven't heard from her since ...Her handle here was Brittney999 I believe ...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.