Cosmetic surgery for men - What would you do?

I don't care about a bald head, I don't care about wrinkles, but if I got saggy jowls and neck I'd tighten them up, and if my boobs start sagging too much I'd tighten them up too. That's about it. What about you?

Guest webothscore

Even though I am medium sized and like what I have, I will be the first to say cock reduction so now nobody can use that joke ;)

Well for me, I've had some hair restoration done as I lost my hair when I was 22. It was the best investment I've made because in the end it did make me feel a lot better about myself and more confident.

Now don't get me wrong.... i don't think I am perfect but I am happily married...and personally I can think of so many better ways to spend my disposal income

How many visits to my favorite SP can I get for the price of liposuction???????

Well I can start with.... and then.... and there's... after that maybe....

(sigh..)

Oh forget it...!!

;-)

• Like 1

Men should do exactly as we do . If it makes them happy to make personal improvements why not ? We can choose the size of our breasts, apply makeup etc .

I have a gentleman friend that has had all his teeth replaced with veneers . He looks awesome and is very happy .

It's all there for everyone to choose , be happy!

• Like 1

What wouldn't I do? ;.)

But I don't think it would be worth it at this point in my life.

I certainly couldn't justify the costs.

I'm OK with how I look in some respects. I have nothing to prove and nobody to impress but at the same time I'm so self conscious about myself I can't imagine even visiting an SP. It's part of the reason why I haven't.

Bit of a conundrum.

• Like 1

Nope I wouldn't spend the extra coin on the big self improvements.

That said, however I do spend money on me time, which is going to spa every 6 weeks, getting a mani, pedi, facial,massage,seaweed wrap.Also book time to a teeth whitening place, but that is it.

I go for long walks for exercise, I try to keep a healthy diet.

I'm at peace with myself. :)

I agree with Katherine on this one... anyone being Men or Women should do as they feel is good for them... Sometimes the littlest improvement can helps one self steam...

Cosmetic surgery is a personal choice.. a choice you make to improve your confidence. ..

I have nothing to prove and nobody to impress but at the same time I'm so self conscious about myself I can't imagine even visiting an SP. It's part of the reason why I haven't.

Bit of a conundrum.

We want you to visit, to feel good, have fun. It makes me sad to think you feel this way. As most sp's specialize in making anyone feel very comfortable, relaxed and wanted because we love men, men of all shapes, sizes, ages, races. So long as he is clean, a gentleman and is respectful. I hope that eventually you'll realize that there is the prefect sp just waiting to make you feel extra special and decide to contact her soon.

As far as surgery, I think anyone should do whatever it is that will make them happy. We can dress and adorn ourselves in whatever fashion is to our liking. I just dislike hearing others make fun of those who do decide to change something and what's usually funny is the ones that make fun of others who do choose to have surgery are usually people that want it themselves but can't afford it:):)

• Like 4

I had some big scars removed by dermabrasion. Not too conspicuous but I felt self-conscious about them, and didn't like discussing them.

I wanted to get a tummy tuck but one of my buddies had one and really had a lot of problems afterwards. The wound reopened, got infected, and he had to have another more serious surgery to close it again. So think twice before you get one of those.

I don't think I will ever consider cosmetic surgery unless it is re-constructive surgery.

I hope I can be forgiven for speaking on behalf of the majority of us guys, but face-lifts, liposuction, botox injections will likely be the exception...but I don't live in California.