Nine months of sex with a dog

Once in a blue moon, just like police posing as underage girls on BP/CL to catch hobbyists, here comes a story out of Moncton of a guy who had sex with dogs.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/man-charged-with-bestiality-after-incidents-with-dogs-1.1860296

:spermy3: :shock:

No woman mentioned. January to September... how will the SPCA rehabilitate the dog?

How appropriate that it is a full moon tonight!

Sad, just sad is all I can say. I hope they follow through with charges and serious ones at that. There are people who specialize in treating traumatized dogs so I think they will be okay. The problem is if this freak gets a hold of more once he is released. I think his name should have been printed in big bold letters in the article!

Yeah, this makes me angry on several levels. One because I really love dogs, and so I'm super-protective of them. But just anyone who's cruel and abusive to someone or something less powerful than they are instantly earns my deepest wrath.

The charges include "corrupting morals", so I expect there will also be pictures and/or videos involved.

• Like 1

The big problem is the person will get away with very little punishment. There have been many cases where people let dogs die due to serious neglect. Recently a dog in Dartmouth NS was left outside on a leash and he froze to death.

I have seen people be fined and prohibited from owning an animal in the future. Not good enough for me.

Animals have to say so, when they are abused punishment ought to be very severe.

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 2

At least they are showing this freaks picture on the news and stating his name. The bastards that starved and allowed their dog to freeze to death in Preston haven't even been named.

I'm not even going to read the story it's to heartbreaking. From what I read in post alone It disgust me enough. Seeing or hearing of such abuse is so heartbreaking. This is where I wish he were sentenced to prison were the favour can be returned.

I am a pretty open minded guy when it comes to people's sexual preferences and I credit many of the wonderful people I have met in this hobby with expanding my understanding and acceptance of things about sexual preference that I don't get. But that said I can't see myself getting around the basic premise that all Sexual activity should be between consenting sexual Adults. How the fuck does a Dog consent.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1