Valued Member and SP Awards - NOW TOGETHER!

Well I'm joining the fray late - again.Thanks for the nomination geo007 and spud.

Looks like all the ladies that I had in mind have already been nominated so I'll just let that be...

As far as the gents go that's quite an extensive list but let's not forget the other CERB member that keeps us entertained with his contributions - none other than

antlerman

Good luck to everyone. You're already valued in my books.

Well first i would like to thank all those who nominated me. There sure is a great list of SPs as well as hobbiest so far. I would like to add to that list and I must admit my nominations are more based on people that drop in chat on a regular basis at least when i am around.

SPs: MonicaDD and Veronicahouse

Hobbiest: Canuckhooker and Skagoldfinger

If i amde a mistake in speliing handles, my apologies.

These were people that quickly came to mind who were not already mentioned.

Edited by loneskater
spell check

Thanks to those who nominated me...pretty much every lady I'd like to have nominated has been mentioned :-)

Pretty much every gent as well! however I'd like to add my nomination for OutForFun for his tasteful recommendations of the ladies and insight on proper incall etiquette threads :-)

Annessa, I don't think you can get enough nominations for the quality of your posts and the manner you present them. You are a true Gem along with a hand full of other. There is a lot to be learned from a Lady like you.

Annessa, I don't think you can get enough nominations for the quality of your posts and the manner you present them. You are a true Gem along with a hand full of other. There is a lot to be learned from a Lady like you.

thanks VM! although having received my first infraction for a NSP (Non Sober Post) I've discovered the joys of not posting upon returning from the bar and saving the opinion for morning, haha.....having said that I'll try my best from now on to maintain more quality posts like before :-D

Coming to this late, I have to agree with all the nominations and truly appreciate being mentioned! I would add Ariane Valmont as well, she is a very insightful person with some great posts.

This is going to be a tough one to decide! Over the last while there have been a lot of great debates and conversations and many amazing opinions I have respected and enjoyed!

Thanks very much for the nominations!

Cerb has lots of great members, and I'm glad to be in this community.

*slaps forehead for forgetting about Ariane V.!! *

I would also like to add....although Mandalay Bay is no longer an SP and is retired, she currently is making some great moves toward offering her (and others') life experiences towards positive documentation of the industry. would this qualify as an SP award however, or member award since she is no longer an SP?

(sorry, I just forgot about the members poll being seemingly open to strictly gents)

Inevitably someone we all really like doesn't get nominated. There were a couple last time that I was surprised to see didn't get nominated. For whatever reason these things do happen.

And away we vote tomorrow! Best of luck to all nominated! This was just a heads up to MOD..in case he just might be caught napping:wink:

Hey bro....yes you ..IGOTABONER..could you do the play by play again for this one...I really enjoyed your commentary in the last one..thanks BRO!8-)