Cabaret and Go-Go

The City of Belleville has purchased the land where the Cabaret is located. They will be tearing the structure down until they determine what development will take place in that area of the waterfront. The original property owners have retained their strip club license and may open another club on Bell Blvd in the future. 

https://inquinte.ca/story/city-buys-will-demolish-cabaret

• Like 1

Had occasion to visit Go-Go recently, pretty good crowd, about half a dozen girls, all at least reasonably attractive. Enjoyable dances with the beautiful Asian Lulu and with a sexy chocolate sweetheart named Harmony. HOped to see Lola, hope she's still working there. Dances with a pretty brunette weren't my thing as not much contact. Like this place but still long for the soon demolished Cab.

Edited by thepartypigeon
accuracy
  • Thanks 1

Very long time since I've been to Go Go and was pleasantly surprised, they had an assortment of women, not everyone to all tastes of course, but I'd say there was five or six who were in the 7-10 rating category. Had great dances with spinner Leah, very pretty brunette with a tight well built body and a great personality. Then met chocolate Victoria who I'd never seen before, beautiful face, really smooth nice body, small lovley boobs and really great dances upstairs. There were a few other girls I would've like to dance but hopefully next time. I still like the neighborhood vibe of this little place.