Soooo folks.......when you look at this gif .... what pops into your head first ?

ib0lN3xtEcUjhk.gif

1:) This chick can't dance ?

2:) I like the blue and red and white bikini ! Wonder where she bought that ?

3:) Nice rack !

4:) Nice rack and she can dance like the dickens !

5:) That rack sure looks awesome in blue and red and white !

6:) Put some clothes on !!

7:) Oh my good Lord Jesus I want you NOW !

8:) Is she a true blonde ?

9 :) and finally .... what's her sign I wonder ?

Cheers.

Guest realnicehat
Soooo folks.......when you look at this gif .... what pops into your head first ?

Fuck my internet is slow.

None of the above! I think 'She's ADORABLE and looks like soooo much fun, I'd like to have a no-pants dance party with her!'

• Like 8

Guest webothscore

Addition: oh that's who it is. I need a bigger device :(

Edited by webothscore
Addition of words...

I agree with Cleo - she looks adorable and lots of fun, except I would like to take her home instead. :icon_wink:

She's very pretty and all, but what really catches my attention and makes me smile is those last few seconds when she bursts out laughing. She's happy and having FUN, and can laugh at the whole thing.

And that makes her intriguing and truly attractive. 'Cause that attitude will spill over into everything she does, and will make her a joy to be with even when it's nothing at all to do with sex.

Sorry Lee, did you have a question here? Got distracted by something ... picturesque ... lol

She's very pretty and all, but what really catches my attention and makes me smile is those last few seconds when she bursts out laughing. She's happy and having FUN, and can laugh at the whole thing.

And that makes her intriguing and truly attractive. 'Cause that attitude will spill over into everything she does, and will make her a joy to be with even when it's nothing at all to do with sex.

That, i agree with!

Sign us up for So You Think You Can Dance. We would make a great dance couple. LOL Seriously luv a gal with attitude who just wants to have fun. Put my name on her dance card. Cub

My pervy mind was thinking is there a wardrobe malfunction ... LOL.

EPiC! .... well there is none of that lol.

• Like 1

First thing I think of is...WOW...she's adorable!!!

Then I just want to motor boat those gorgeous tits! :D

First thing that pops in my head is a huge blood flow:) oh wait sorry you mean my other head. I think I'm getting motion sickness my head keeps nodding in sync with her breast lol! But seriously it looks like she having a blast.

My first thought is "I'll bet she smells like peaches", My second thought is "I wonder if she tastes like peaches"? My final thought is "I should go see Peaches again".

Boobs

Sorry, I wish it was more sophisticated, I am a bit disappointed with myself, but my first thought was boobs.

My second thought was envy, I just have too much inhibition to dance like no one's watching, even when no one is watching because I feel silly.

I just want to add to my previous post that I love her smile and her good fun-loving nature. Also, it seems to me she is dancing to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines.

She's probably imitating the girl on the left in the begining of the video at 0.9 sec.