I'm sad and ashamed... I just realized I have a secret addiction. I find myself alone at night doing it. First thing in the morning and anytime I have free time. My kids give me the "look" and shake their head when they catch me. My friends say"not again". I find myself even doing at the park sometimes..thank god i can hide it in my purse. Please don't judge me for I am not alone in my flaws and obsessions. My secret addiction is Candy Crush Saga.

What's your secret/silly addiction?

• Like 2

You mean besides you Emma? .. opps did I say that out loud?:icon_smile:... its Sienfield reruns.. and I have no logical explanation as to why:icon_confused:

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

For me its the build your own city, town restaurant etc..games on FB...UGH lol

Guest realnicehat
I'm sad and ashamed... I just realized I have a secret addiction. I find myself alone at night doing it. First thing in the morning and anytime I have free time. My kids give me the "look" and shake their head when they catch me. My friends say"not again". I find myself even doing at the park sometimes..thank god i can hide it in my purse. Please don't judge me for I am not alone in my flaws and obsessions. My secret addiction is Candy Crush Saga.

What's your secret/silly addiction?

All that hard work to try and change the general public's perception of the stereotypical sex worker being an addict is undone with a single post. Way to go Emma ;)

Since we're confessing, my name is Realnicehat and I'm a smartassaholic. I am unable to resist making sarcastic remarks no matter how hard I try.

Also, peanut m&ms and word games.

Guest webothscore

Weakness is almost any old school candy. Oh to be mid to late 30s and not let go of these cravings :(

I recently got addicted to all things Star Trek. I can't explain it. I've never liked Star Trek before. I'm half way through watching Next Gen. ....So sad. I'm blaming it on an early mid life crisis.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm a Neopets multi, multimillionaire. I justify it by telling people that it ensures I have something to leave my grandchildren...

cat

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Addicted to George R.R.Martin's Series A Game Of Thrones rereading it to get ready for his next release. All of them from the start to the last one. Dreaming of course of Khaleesi Mother Of Dragons!

Addicted to George R.R.Martin's Series A Game Of Thrones rereading it to get ready for his next release. All of them from the start to the last one. Dreaming of course of Khaleesi Mother Of Dragons!

I think we could just leave it as Khaleesi is my addiction.

Guest A*ro**n

Sons of Anarchy. I can't believe I've watched the whole series up till now. There's not one likeable character on that show (well maybe Opie, but he dead now).

I have many addictions but I'll only name a few as there is not enough space to list them all. :D lol. Whenever I have spare time I enjoy playing Civilization. It's fun trying to conquer the world building your own Empire. I also enjoy sitting down and reading a variety of different genres. From mystery, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Horror to Career related books and magazines. Lastly I need my Coffee in the morning to wake me up. I can't live without my Timmies!! ;)

Guest ChantalSummers

Just checked out this game and I can definitely see why you're addicted to it, Emma ;). It looks like such a blast!! Mmmm yummm candy hehe.

As for me, I have many addictions (all healthy ones and not illegal lol) that I flirt between. Lately an addiction of mine is watching Breaking Bad. I've blown through 4 seasons of it in less than a month. It's just so suspenseful!! Also you just fall in love with the characters and genuinely want the best for them naturally. I guess I just have a natural love for suspense and being at the edge of my seat hehe!!