need some answers guys

On a first meeting with a lady,what do you look at first? what is your first area of interest that holds you captivated to this lady when meeting her for the very first time?this is a question mainly for the men,What can a lady do on a first Time Meeting ''appointment'' that would make you think"WOW" She is amazing.. i would love everyone ideas on these question,Everyone input is greatly appreciated.thankyou in advance and im looking forward to some good and Honest answers...:-)

Guest Ou**or**n

Interesting question.

To me there are several things but one of the big ones is how interested is she that I'm there. Is seeing me just 'serving a customer', or is she genuinely interested in the time we are about to spend together. This is an attitude thing that is different from any sort of physical preparation and is something that is obvious in the first few minutes. I can generally predict how the rest of the time will go based on this and even know if it is someone I would likely repeat with.

I am sure others will have interesting perspectives to add...

Really interesting question.... Besides looks, I am interested in how the lady dresses, especially if I requested someting particular.

I am a big fan of leather

What can a lady do on a first Time Meeting ''appointment'' that would make you think"WOW" She is amazing.. i would love everyone ideas on these question,

Is her name is London just a smile :grin:

I really enjoy a lady that can WOW me

a) Dressed accordingly,either asked by myself, or she just knows how to "Wow" a man at the door. Very sexy lingerie in high heels really arouses myself.;-)

b) A very nice embrace/hug and kiss hello is a key ice breaker..I can normally tell by the kiss, and the arms wrapped around myself for a hug.:grin:

C) Conversation is a 2 way street, in other words both parties are communicating irregardless of the topic.:sm185:

Guest Alwa***Up

The first thing I notice is always the eyes. They tell me whether she is really interested in me, albeit in a professional way, or whether I am just another envelope of money. If the former it can only go well, but if the latter, it reduces to a meat meeting, sadly.

I will admit that my focus drops about a foot fairly quickly, but the clarity of the eyes persists.

I'm with Pistole Pete....some engaging hello, a nice hug (I've found I have to instigate this, but please hug me back!) and of course CLEANLINESS.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Clean hair, clean teeth, clean clothes and good smell!

For me, if the SP makes me feel that she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her then I am captivated hook, line and sinker.

If the girl is hot then I want to be with her but if she does not appear interested, she will never get a reccommendation or a repeat call from me.

I'm like many others. The physical appearance elements come from my initial searching and looking at pics. I can be very selective here. Then if the reviews support the kind of girl I'm looking for (attentive, effort to please, genuine) then I become interested. So that leaves the 'connection' and feeling I get when we first meet. From the woman's standpoint I think I could tell if she is 'in the moment' and wants to be with me. This comes from her physical interaction with me but more from her behaviours and the conversation we have. I truly don't want to feel like just a client. Hope that isn't putting too much into the encounter but I've been fortunate thus far to get that feeling.

For me, how a girl looks is almost irrelevant. Physical attraction is so subjective and your appearance is something that can't be changed...makeup and clothing only do so much. Besides, I have already made my decision whether or not there is a physical attraction based on pictures seen before. Granted, everyone loves a pretty face and that's not always shown, but that has rarely been an issue.

It's all about chemistry and me getting the feeling that this person wants to be there and enjoys what she does. The chemistry may not always be there, but I am usually very relaxed and easy going and I think that most people can get along with each other if there is a mutual attempt to be courteous and afford respect to the other person.

So if there's one thing that makes the difference and can be a learned response, it's appearing happy to be there. No doubt it can be hard at times depending on your mood, but if that feeling isn't really there, pretending it is might lighten the mood for the client and sp. And it works both ways...

A hug and/or a kiss upon opening the door is usually a good way to warm things up immediately, but I personally never do this, even a lot of the times I repeat. It feels weird to me to initiate a hug with someone I've never met - it's too immediately intimate. Not a touchy-feely kinda guy. But if the girl initiates, it's a nice gesture and a pleasant start.

Generally speaking though, if a girl seems disinterested and not trying, it's a huge turn-off. You're not going to get along with everybody, but I've noticed that the best and most popular girls have a reputation of making whoever they are with comfortable that they're always trying their best. Consummate professionals...

• Like 1

The very very first thing that makes the strongest impression.

Door opens, Eye contact and the first smile. A real genuine nice to meet you smile. The next one is first physical contact. Be it a friendly kiss, hand on the arm or a good old fashion hug.

One of the more memorable encounter was like this:

Door opens, half a face peeked out from behind the door. I can only see her eyes, then she pop out in front keeping full eye contact, one of the sweetest warmest smile I have even seen, like seeing a love one whom has just returned from a month long trip. A nice tight hug with body contact from top to bottom, a hand ran up and down my back. On release of that hug, a hand reached out, grabbed mine and lead me further into the apartment, a quick turn of her head, again making eye contact with a wink and a seductive smile.

I'm not sure if she does this for everyone, but some of the lucky one in Ottawa might have the same experience with this wonderful lady.

Anyone wants to guess who this might be?

Nonstop724

• Like 1

Door opens, half a face peeked out from behind the door. I can only see her eyes, then she pop out in front keeping full eye contact, one of the sweetest warmest smile I have even seen, like seeing a love one whom has just returned from a month long trip. A nice tight hug with body contact from top to bottom, a hand ran up and down my back. On release of that hug, a hand reached out, grabbed mine and lead me further into the apartment, a quick turn of her head, again making eye contact with a wink and a seductive smile.

This.

Engaging, warm, seductive, suggestive, ...

The very very first thing that makes the strongest impression.

Door opens, Eye contact and the first smile. A real genuine nice to meet you smile. The next one is first physical contact. Be it a friendly kiss, hand on the arm or a good old fashion hug.

One of the more memorable encounter was like this:

I'm not sure if she does this for everyone, but some of the lucky one in Ottawa might have the same experience with this wonderful lady.

Anyone wants to guess who this might be?

Nonstop724

I'm not going to venture a guess, that would be cruel, but I would like to know;). The scenario described by Nonstop is a great example of a perfect first greeting, but most importantly, be yourself and let me know that you are glad that I am there with you.

Eye contact, smile, embrace, kiss, body language in that order. However, sometimes one does encounter a shy date and you kinda have to look beyond that and take the lead, till you both become more comfortable. That could mean paying her a compliment, telling a joke or as simple as asking how her day is going. The bottom line is one must be genuine! That too gets the adrenalin going and if the chemistry is right, the shy ones do open up big time (at least in my experience). This is why we always say YMMV (especially on a first date).

• Like 2

Guest *u*****o*******1

Ok lets think hmm Ideal world we have to think Ideal world here. So I must say something unique could be done to set you apart from the rest.....Ok got it!

In a dream world I woul dlove to get to the door and she ...

A) opens the door and is dressed well (not to skimpy)

B) as soon as the door is opened huge Smile, instant hug

C) turns around and hands me a cold beer hahahaha thats the winning part right there!!!!! How could anyone ever forget that!!!! that would set you apart! in my eyes anyways

then you could talk to me get to know me, rub my shoulders flirt etc while I am drinking my beer!! ahahha YES YES YES!!! :bowdown:

all the above is great but my wow is a pretty face that smiles at me. When the lady acts like I`m welcome, everything else just falls into place after that.

As far as the looks go i should know that before i get to the door. When it opens i like to see a nice genuine smile, hug is neither here nor there. Eye contact is important as i can tell if she sizing me up for our time or just seeing dollar signs. But after I've see a lady a couple of times a nice big "i missed you kiss " is wonderful. I think you have to look for chemistry as when i see a lady i want to be able to talk to her and for her to me. This is going to decide if i want to see her again

Edited by c***y
ADDING

How the girl helps you leave is equally important. Tying my shoes as I leave, now that's a turn on!

• Like 1

How the girl helps you leave is equally important. Tying my shoes as I leave, now that's a turn on!

Unless she was tying both my shoes together so I couldn't walk properly, I would perceive that as, "Hurry up and get the fuck out!" ;)

You're right, that was just the beginning. The rest actually got better. The soapy shower scene, the hot oil down the back, the teasing touch, on and on and on. Sensation overload, sight, touch, sound, smell and taste. It will make you EXPLODE. Pun intended.

I'm not going to venture a guess, that would be cruel, but I would like to know;). The scenario described by Nonstop is a great example of a perfect first greeting, but most importantly, be yourself and let me know that you are glad that I am there with you.