Why do allot or the older ladies consider themselves top bookers?

in my experience the younger girls are better service providers.. what do you think?

Welcome aboard Damian709. I have to agree with nlwoodchuck on this one. I've made a couple of posts myself that drew a lot of heat so you have to be careful how you word things here and the tone of your post.

For myself, I found a very awesome young lady that I spend most of my time with... so yes, I have to say my current choice is younger ladies.

However, don't get me wrong and think that has always been my choice. I have met some very, very attractive, intelligent, and experienced older ladies that blew my doors off. I think that every age has something different to offer and in most cases, the older ladies have the experience to detect what you need and provide that without asking. I'm sure if I had the time, I would love to meet some of the older ladies on CERB.

The best way to decide is to just look around. If you see some pictures that draw your attention, you've jumped the first hurdle... you see something you like. Forget about the age thing and take a look at her profile, check out some of her posts, and browse her albums and recommendations. I'm sure you'll find ladies of ALL ages here, very stimulating. Make some comments on pics and maybe post something on her profile. Who knows, maybe she'll make some contact back and you're off to the races.

Bottom line is, do not let the age of any ladies here make the decision for you. Go with visual, intellectual, and what your heart feels.

I have to warn you though. ALL the ladies here on CERB are incredibly beautiful and very stimulating. You're going to have a hard time picking your first one. hehe Good luck :-)

• Like 8

Guest lkj**4

In my experience the older women have something that the younger women don't always have: they know how to fuck!

They're not still trying to figure out how everything works but use their experience to to command top booking rights...

in my experience the younger girls are better service providers.. what do you think?

You are stirring up a hornet's nest like nlwoodchuck said. You don't need to put one group of ladies down because you have a preference for another group of ladies. All the ladies are human beings, with feelings and deserving of respect

You may have a particular preference for younger woman, and there is nothing wrong with that. But your preferences aren't every man's preferences. I like ladies where I feel a connection can be made, to me encounters are much more than just sex. And I have had wonderful encounters with ladies in their mid-twenties to their fifties.

Something else you'll find, while you talk about your preferences, ladies have preferences in the men they see too. They much prefer to have encounters with respectful gentlemen. Your thread certainly doesn't show too much respect or gentlemanly behavior in my opinion to the ladies, and if I notice it, I'm sure the ladies notice it too. Even the ladies you prefer to see, younger ladies, know they, as we all do, will get older. So does that make them disposable to you, good for only so many years. It is really a demeaning and dehumanizing thing to do to a person and lady

Ladies who are providers are very special, for it takes a very special person who can provide an escape and companionship for someone. All providers deserve respect, this thread isn't respectful to all the providers out there

Frankly I don't know why you felt the need for such a thread. CERB is in part about providing positive recommendations of ladies. Not about putting down ladies because of age. You asked what we thought, now you know what is thought

A rambling

RG

• Like 5

I believe most of us agree that each lady regardless of age brings her own unique style to the table. I have been fortunate to work with ladies from their 20's to 40's. Each lady I have had the opportunity to work with I had tons of fun with. So my stand ( of course) is all ladies are grand but if you have a preference go for it. This life is short so everyone deserves their preference.

Please don't compare us, hey I am mature but you are going to have fun with me!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 8

Guest realnicehat

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I don't recall ever involuntarily shuddering as a beautiful woman ran her "age" up the shaft of my cock.......

Guest a**4*

How did you come up with older ladies top bookers and young girls are better sound's very disrespectful judgeing ladies think about what you are asking before you print

I'm a mature provider as well...I don't consider myself a top booker. I consider myself a selective booker. ;) most mature ladies do. We consider quality time over quanity appointments.

From what I can gather from your post and in this thread, a "top booker" is a lady that books the most appointments when she is available? If so, like you and many other ladies, I have always enjoyed quality rendez-vous over quantity therefore I can easily say that I am a selective "top booker" of distinctive quality! :)

And I am not using the term "top booker" to represent volume...

Additional Comments:

Awwwwe, this post is not coming out the way I want to... but it makes sense to me in French...

• Like 2

I find your question open to interpretation so this is what I think. Please note there are exception to every rule this may not apply to some and not meant to offend anyone.

If top bookers mean more expensive, advance booking and screening. Well this tell me that they take their job more seriously and have more experience in the industry.

Prices should be and always be set by the lady, which usually reflects her expense and then her profit as she feels what its worth. Things to consider in price reflection is exactly what Emma said some prefer quality service rather than quantity. Some may have incall location that provide special amenities like a shower, parking, discreet, soaps even beverages. Even reputation can play a factor.

Advanced booking

Well some ladies like to take time and prepare for each encounter and ensure any special request can be met. Some it may be for scheduling reasons and again reputation can play a factor as well. You must remember a good lady take the time to ensure she is clean and ready. (Make sure you do the same) not all providers stay at hotels all day waiting or at incall location. Touring girls is another factor.

Screening

This is done for safety reason and some time it help her to see if you're a good fit.

Any sp can provide you with sex heck even a blow up doll can, it's each individual experience that they provide that should be considered. Chose the one you like wether its looks or experience or perhaps a certain fantasy they can provide. Remember you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you may be disappointed or even miss out on certain things others may provide.

If I may suggest go in with a open mind and try new things you never know what you like until you've tried. I once met a lady who gave me a prostate massage, wasn't expecting it and well omg it was one of the most memorable encounters I've had. Truly enjoyable!

Have fun and good luck!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

What do I think?

I think that if you are going to make a statement like that you should help us understand by sharing some more of your experiences. I would be curious to know how many ladies (young and old) you have met in order to form this hypothesis.

I'm also curious as to what gave you the impression that older ladies consider themselves "top bookers"? Is this based on your experience? Ads and posts? Pricing?

Some clarification regarding that term may also be helpful. Are you really asking why more experienced ladies feel that they can command the donation they do? If so, the simple answer is "because they can". As many have said, the ladies determine their rates based on what they feel that they bring to the table (or the bed, or the shower, or the ottoman....). Regardless of age, I would hate to meet the provider who feels she isn't worthy of the price she has set.

Personally, I don't share your opinion but I would welcome more information as to how you got there. I'm not trying to put you on the spot but explaining your position a little more clearly would go a long way towards securing your reputation on the board.

Personally, I don't share your opinion but I would welcome more information as to how you got there. I'm not trying to put you on the spot but explaining your position a little more clearly would go a long way towards securing your reputation on the board.

I don't share his opinion whatsoever, I find it disrespectful to all the ladies. Don't worry, you didn't put him on the spot, he's the one who put himself on the spot. Remember, he wants to know what we think

RG

• Like 2

seems to me that he is biased ... but to each their own ... as a mature provider and selective ... I will refrain from even considering booking with this gentleman in the future when he realizes that we have more experience and will know what buttons to push and play with ;) and not booking quantity but giving the quality that most are looking for :)

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat
I don't share his opinion whatsoever, I find it disrespectful to all the ladies. Don't worry, you didn't put him on the spot, he's the one who put himself on the spot. Remember, he wants to know what we think

RG

I realize that, as first posts go, he laid down a doozy. What I'm hoping is that, with some further explanation, he will prove it to be a naively worded inquiry based on a legitimate curiosity rather than a simple troll bomb.

It is exactly the kind of awkward question that a discussion board newb would throw out, oblivious to how disrespectful it may be or how the more established members might react.

Either way, we've tossed him enough rope to either pull himself in or hang himself. I'm hoping he picks the first one......

Well pretty sure this is a post meant to stir up all kinds of ulterior outcomes.

Why did you feel that this was a post that should have been discussed?

I mean, come on...we all have our preferences, from small to tall, thin to PHAT, long hair, short hair, young and mature...what outcome are you looking for?

I seriously doubt the outcome is one that you would hope for...I guess you can see we all agree and are on the same page about this topic.

Hopefully your next post will be more worthy of a discussion.

No sugar coating here folks, it is what it is.

BTW I am 39...is that old???

I realize that, as first posts go, he laid down a doozy. What I'm hoping is that, with some further explanation, he will prove it to be a naively worded inquiry based on a legitimate curiosity rather than a simple troll bomb.

Tick, tick, tick..................KABOOM!

Well pretty sure this is a post meant to stir up all kinds of ulterior outcomes.

Why did you feel that this was a post that should have been discussed?

I mean, come on...we all have our preferences, from small to tall, thin to PHAT, long hair, short hair, young and mature...what outcome are you looking for?

I seriously doubt the outcome is one that you would hope for...I guess you can see we all agree and are on the same page about this topic.

Hopefully your next post will be more worthy of a discussion.

No sugar coating here folks, it is what it is.

BTW I am 39...is that old???

No sugar coating it, none of the ladies who posted here, for that matter anywhere, and none of the ladies who were so gracious as to allow me to spend time with them in encounters (and I'm a very lucky man for getting to know them) are old...so no, 39, your not old.

RG :-)

• Like 1