How about 20 or 40 minutes option?

You realize you've just given the OP the inspiration to start the following threads:

"What is your favourite music to listen to during a 20 minute appointment?"

"Does breast size matter if you're only staying for 15 minutes?"

Since he's a long time member, I'm sure he's just curious about everyone's opinion.

If he were a new member, I'd say he's just trying to stir up the bees nest and enjoy watching everyone's reaction.

If these threads keep going, this may turn into a discussion of "by the second" billing like a long distance plan.

Here's just what's needed, and it includes the option of "extras" and a print out for one's scrap book to memorialize the visit:

centro4.jpg

Guest realnicehat
Since he's a long time member, I'm sure he's just curious about everyone's opinion.

If he were a new member, I'd say he's just trying to stir up the bees nest and enjoy watching everyone's reaction.

If these threads keep going, this may turn into a discussion of "by the second" billing like a long distance plan.

Here's just what's needed, and it includes the option of "extras" and a print out for one's scrap book to memorialize the visit:

centro4.jpg

I in know way meant to imply that Someguy is a troll. I have enjoyed more than a few of his threads.

He just appears to have a penchant for stretching an idea.

Only way a thread stays alive is by commenting on it......just sayin

Peace

MG

this...

no one has to comment then it wouldn't get attention. It seems ridiculous (15/20/30/40min threads) but he can create threads all he wants...

cheers.

Guest D***el B***e

I'm sorry but I had to comment. This is an absurd thread. What is in the mind of the OP to ask such a question. Does the fucking 5-10 minutes really make a huge difference if you get off or not? Next we'll argue the clock should start when you step out of the shower... What the frig is going on? If you can't work and do your thing around the time specified by the provider, your best bet is to stay home. This sounds to me like someone trying to milk every minute possible.

If this thread is meant to generate discussions, it's working but if you read between the lines it's mostly negative. 90% of the thanks and nominations are providers agreeing to opposite statements drom the OP.

I don't get it sometimes with those threads.

Just a thought, after reading replies to the thread about 15 minute sessions:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=154415

And reading the post about some of the guy's calculations on how much time is left after they undress, dress and wash their hands, there didn't seem like much time to have any fun, unless they are really quick :).

So what about having a 20 minute option. It would give them 5 extra minutes of fun, so they can relax and have a bit more fun. 15 minutes just seems like such a short amount of time. 20 minutes may be better.

And if that works, maybe a 40 minute session also for those who find 30 minutes too short. That extra 10 minutes may be just right.

Instead of dividing the hour into quarters, divide it into 3rds. The girls get a bit extra income and the guys get a little bit more time, which may be just enough to keep them from having to rush as much.

What do you think?

What I think is we (the guys) shouldn't be telling SP's and MA's how to set up their time tables or what to charge. Truthfully if 20, 40 or 7.5 minute sessions really worked then those would be the default times for sessions instead of 60 or 30 minutes.

I am assuming (hoping) that this thread was started in the hopes of starting a constructive conversation so I am not going to say anything mean or hurtful but really the ladies know what works for them so discussing anything to the contrary is in bad taste.

Unless we are going to start paying the ladies for 1.5 hrs and only seeing them for 1.0 hour then I don't think we need to have this conversation.

Next we'll argue the clock should start when you step out of the shower...

Ironic but there is such a thread. I just wasn't going to waste my time looking for it!

no matter how many mins your buying it still takes the lady the same amount of time to get prepared. Be it 15 (oops sorry this thread is for 20) or be it 60. So pay the hour and stay 15 I mean 20. Wink

I kinda like the idea of pay for 2 hrs.... use 2 hrs....

20 minutes we're just getting comfortable in the living room 40 minutes, that's about the time when I'm pouring the lady her second glass of wine and our conversation continues, be it to get to know each other or with a lady I've seen before, to catch up.

No I wouldn't ever consider a 20-40 minute option...for me an hour is too short

RG