Is Halifax Playmates Still In Business?

I've been trying to book Jenna Sweet for an outcall, but I only ever get Nikki's voicemail. I left a voice message and sent texts, but they have gone unanswered. Just wondering if HP is still around or if they have closed up shop.

This agency, I don't recommend!.

Why not? PM me...

Additional Comments:

i think the only ones available now are elise and brandi, as i only see ads for them, i could be mistaken though

No, HP's website still has an ad up for Jenna, stating that she is available evenings... I guess I'll just have to keep trying! :;

As said above, I think it is just Elise, Brandi and Nikki that are active. I have not seen the others post on BP in forever.

I finally had a chance to meet Elise a few weeks ago and she was fantastic. A very bright, attractive and energetic young woman. I look forward to meeting Brandi.

Ok... I was looking at the actual Halifax Playmates homepage. I was not aware that the other ladies were inactive as it was not specified.

Thanks!

As said above, I think it is just Elise, Brandi and Nikki that are active. I have not seen the others post on BP in forever.

I finally had a chance to meet Elise a few weeks ago and she was fantastic. A very bright, attractive and energetic young woman. I look forward to meeting Brandi.

Yeah, I do think the website might be a little out of date (speculation only). HP itself is still around as of very recently, but I guess an individual's availability may vary.

I can confirm that 3 of the girls are still around and I almost made an appointment with Nikki 2 days ago, but it fell through on my end!

I've been trying to book Jenna Sweet for an outcall, but I only ever get Nikki's voicemail. I left a voice message and sent texts, but they have gone unanswered. Just wondering if HP is still around or if they have closed up shop.

Were you calling from an unknown or blocked number? If so no one in the business will answer those. Perhaps another try:)

No, my name and phone number are always visible to the person I call, as I'm well aware of the unwritten "blocked number" rule. In any case, I called from my land line and left several messages, texted as well over the course of about a week- However, no response... not very professional IMHO. I understand that perhaps the lady I'm looking for may no longer be working. However, how much of an effort would it be for Nikki et. al to let me know what the situation is? After all, I feel it is just common courtesy on anyone's part. At least that way, I'd know the score and could move on, instead of continually wasting my time trying to elicit a response. Just my two cents...

• Like 1

I've used this Agency and always had wonderful success with the ladies I have met but yes sometimes getting them by phone is tough as they only work certain days and you never know when. Their website is really out of date as to who is actually still there working...they really need to delete those who are no longer there. Other than that I still will use them in the future.

Guest h***yto***2

I have experienced the same thing over the last week or so. I leave a phone message. No response (several times) Told them I was a Cerb member( whether that matters or not). The voicemail says to text one of the girls. I did and still no response. I guess you never know their situation. May be having some personal issues. I was trying to book Brandi Quivers, but alas it doesn't look like it will be this weekend.

Just to let everyone know, Elise Pm'ed me and gave a very valid reason for the lack of response. It's all good!

• Like 3

These ladies are still around, I saw Brandi Monday. The number they have posted on the website is a shared phone between them and I think they only use when they are working. I have had luck contacting but only when I saw an ad posted on BP, they may not answer otherwise. Brandi did tell me that Nicki is off for a bit. Brandi was great worth the visit. Good luck.

I've always had fairly swift responses from these ladies (so far anyway). I generally text rather than call. And I also take cues from activity on BP before I make an appointment.

I finally met Brandi a week or so ago. Another positive experience worth repeating.

I agree that it would be nice if they pruned the old profiles, or at least tagged them as "off until further notice". Other than the three discussed here (minus Nikki per above), there might be another girl (Jamie?) getting back into action soon, per my conversation with Brandi.

I agree that it would be nice if they pruned the old profiles, or at least tagged them as "off until further notice".

Or get the girls that are playmates and members here to post and advertise here more to keep the interested gents up to date:)

• Like 1