If You Had A Super Power Just One, What Would It Be?

Guest ChantalSummers

It's always fun to wonder what if? Well I find anyways. If I had a super power it would be being stay forever young ;-) kinda like the vampires in twilight hehe. Being able to transport yourself somewhere instantly or travel to any time eras are close seconds. Now you have me curious. What would your super power be if you had one?

Well three. First is to be able to transport myself instantaneously to somewhere else.

Second time travel. To go back a few days, a few weeks or years even. Maybe relive a time in your life or do it over

BTW these two superpowers can work with one another, you could transport yourself to a specific place at a certain time

And the power of seduction, any woman you want to be with just give her a look, and....

RG

Oh fun.

Well, being forever young, seduction, and time travel all sound like good choices, but since those have already been picked...

I'd be tempted to take healing, as it would be satisfying to be able to cure others, but I imagine once word got around you'd be mobbed by people in need without end. Could end up being more depressing than a blessing.

So I'll go with shape-shifting! All kinds of fun possibilities there.

Guest ChantalSummers

Amazing answers everyone!! Awesome point, Roaming guy. That definitely makes sense. I really like the healing idea too. And magician I'm oh so flattered ;-)... The ability to read minds would be utterly hilarious and an amazing power to have!! Hehe evil is the new sexy mmmm yummm ;-)...

Reading people's minds is not something that interests me....I'm not sure I want to know what others are thinking. However dogs are another story. When they're sitting there, heads cocked to the side and those inquisitive eyes looking right at me....or whining/whimpering for no apparent reason. I would love to know what they're thinking!

• Like 1

Reading people's minds is not something that interests me....I'm not sure I want to know what others are thinking. However dogs are another story. When they're sitting there, heads cocked to the side and those inquisitive eyes looking right at me....or whining/whimpering for no apparent reason. I would love to know what they're thinking!

Have to agree with you. People wouldn't like someone reading their mail, or snooping through their computer having passwords and full access, big invasion of privacy...so the biggest invasion of privacy has to be reading someone's mind

I would just add a cat as well dog in terms of wondering what they are thinking.

RG

I would like to have the power of Positive thinking. What ever I can truly believe in will come true. with the ability to influence people positively.

Flying - I can fly (naked) in my dreams so I don't need that one.

Super Strength - Nah, how would I deal with it in the boardroom?

Xray Vision - Good for party games I guess?

Mind Reading -People's thoughts are generally extremely boring & random.

Good taste in clothing - Now there's a super power to which I can relate!

Go back in time when I was 20 years old, but know what I know now. Nothing money related. Just life wise.

And my #2 superpower, if I am allowed to have two - lol - ... par that nasty 5-par dog leg right at metcalf !!

Guest webothscore

I would like the super power of losing 15 lbs overnight and sporting a 24 hour boner everyday for the next 40 some years...

Guest S**ney Laf****e

I'd like to be able to grant wishes... and I'd hope the first person who asked me to make their wish come true asked for world peace.

Guest c**io**m7

I would want to give multiple orgasms to the woman I love, just by eye contact.

I'd like to be able to hold my breath for a really, really long time. That way, I'd never have to come up for air when DATY! Not a "super power" but useful!

I would like to have the power to force politicians to fulfill promises to have to be truthfull and work for all of their constituents , to be accountable to the people that elected them! Or get fired !! And if I was really looking for a super power I would let those who dream of equality without effort , income without sacrifice or life without disappointment the responsibility to make all that happen for everyone before themselves !!

I would like the ability to start and stop time at will. I could have a 3 hour nap in the middle of a 2 hour appointment. It takes all the worry out of recovery time ;)

In fact I would be able to live my life 24/7 while sleeping in the time freezes. Accomplish so much more and see so many things. It would be like adding 16 or more years to your life.

Plus I could freeze time and walk away, and when I restart it it will seem like I've just disappeared.

Ah yes, you're after "The Zach Morris Effect" :)

Guest realnicehat
Ah yes, you're after "The Zach Morris Effect" :)

Shhhhh.....don't tell people my secret identity.

1. Read a lady's mind in bed so I can find out what she wants (more to the left, harder, softer, faster, slower...)

2. Be able to go back in the 30 seconds so I can avoid saying the stupid thing I just said that sounded funny in my head but came out wrong.

Guest webothscore
1. Read a lady's mind in bed so I can find out what she wants (more to the left, harder, softer, faster, slower...)

Don't you know? Ladies want ALL those things, and MUCH more! Yikes, running for cover from the ladies ;)

At first I wanted the teleporter power. Then I wanted invulnerability. I settled on mind control cause it fits my personality so well. Alas, I had some time to think about it and came up with a few more super powers of the minor league variety.

The ability to change the colour of a traffic light. Not impressive, but useful.

The ability to avoid line ups at the movies or shopping or traffic.

The ability to control elevator music.

The ability to talk to the television and have it talk back.

The ability to control pigeons (kind of a revenge fantasy).

The ability to be cool in any circumstance be it biker bar or comic con.