Personality Test....

Guest R**3*9

Ever wonder who you're meeting....this might give you a good idea...

These things are mostly just for entertainment value but I find them interesting all the same...

I scored a 46, seems pretty accurate.

Check this out....

I scored a 45 which according to the test mean others see me as:

Fresh, Lively, Charming, Amusing, Practical and interesting. The Centre of attention but well balanced enough so it does not go to my head. Kind, considerate and understanding...someone who will always cheer you up and help you out.

Shit... according to this test I am a pretty nice guy... so why am I paying for Companionship???????? Oh yea...that's right I am Married..lolol

Just kidding

Exciting (somewhat), highly volatile (not anymore), impulsive (that's certainly true), quick to make decisions (yep), bold adventuresome try anything once (most of the time), takes chances and enjoys adventure (who doesn't), radiate excitement (stop I'm blushing!). Although I think the 41-50 description fits me better.

Polydeuces

Guest realnicehat

Exciting (somewhat), highly volatile (not anymore), impulsive (that's certainly true), quick to make decisions (yep), bold adventuresome try anything once (most of the time), takes chances and enjoys adventure (who doesn't), radiate excitement (stop I'm blushing!). Although I think the 41-50 description fits me better.

Polydeuces

I think that might be a common theme throughout this test. I scored a 42 but feel that the 31-40 is a better description of me.

Bear in mind that these categories are how others view us and not how we view ourselves.

Scientific studies and soap commercials have proven that we are generally our own worst critic so perhaps these personality portraits are more accurate than we think.

Fun test, I scored 69, lol just kidding

I scored 40 ( just like my penis enamored friend Emily J ) and while I agree with the summary evaluation I feel I'm a handful of 41 thrown in for good measure depending on the day :)

• Like 1

Same here Vitto, I would say the same, pretty accurate.

I scored 39... yes pretty accurate...

Guest B**na***oy

I also got 40 like Emily J. Is this a personality test or a compatibility test. ;-) In any case, I think it's pretty accurate.

Guest realnicehat

I think the only way to determine it's accuracy is to have Lee take it. If he scores anything less than 230 we knows it bullshit. ;)

Huh! 47 here. The summary is about consistent with my experience, particularly at work. Okay, now I've gotta go research the methodology... :)

EDIT: yeah, okay, so it's about as accurate as a horoscope. :) Not really a Dr. Phil associated thing either, but who cares about that? Ah, well, still fun. See:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/trivia/philtest.asp

Guest h****sho***9

I'm a 42 and I'm okay with that and since people like me it must be true

Although for the record I AM NOT A FAN OF DR.PHIL

I scored a 53. This DOES NOT sound like me! I'm more of an introverted person who makes more cautious decisions but I find people are drawn to me for whatever reason and I admit I do tend to take charge of things and people are always coming to me when shit hits the fan....It's true about the leadership quality tho.

Others see you as someone who is exciting, voliatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader and one who is quick to make decisons, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

I scored a 39 the first time. Seeing that in a couple of questions, I could have picked another choice easily, I did it the second time. This time I scored a 44. Interestingly, I could see I have some personality traits in both these two categories - 31-40 and 41-50.

47. I'd like to think it's accurate, but some of the questions weren't obvious to me. I have no obvious colour preference for example. I was just looking at some photos from Thanksgiving at the cottage at dusk by a lake and loved the deep blues and violets so for now it''s blue/ purples,but at another moment, it might be , say , pink? :cooter: