Have you/do you cyber sex?

Following an exchange of extremely hot PM's, I wondered if any of the providers indulge in cybersex with potential or existing clients? It struck me as an interesting way to get to know someone's hot buttons. But is there a worry that you may lose business or that it would eventually consume your day?

For the hobbyists, did you ever or do you now cybersex with a provider (without naming names)? This board reaches across the country. If you had the chance to text play with a out of town provider, would that increase you chances of booking if the lady in question comes to your town?

Speaking for myself, I am totally in lust with several out of town providers. Text play may give insight into possible chemistry. On the plus side, it would be nice to share an orgasm virtually and then recreate in the flesh.

• Like 1

I had phone sex with a Cerb lady once or twice, it was super hot since I was at work and you never know who might walk in.

I also texted ladies before a date(date was already booked, and I knew the ladies) and asked them what I wanted them to wear or asked what they were wearing and told them what I wanted to do with them, this got them really horny.

• Like 2

Had some amazing text chats with some service providers and received so very nice pictures but never anything I would classify as Cyber-sex.... well at least my clothes stayed on during the chat.

In regards to the question of Cyber-sex increasing or decreasing the likelihood of my booking with the lady I would have to think it would as I can't imagine taking advantage of a ladies time if I was not serious about booking.

Certainly if i chatted with an SP from another part of the country it would increase the chances of me contacting her if I traveled there at some point.

Just to be clear view am not suggesting that SP's should be expected to have Cyber-sex as a prelude to bookings.... i fully appreciate that this is the ladies livelihood so I should not expect to take advantage of her time. There are ways to express your thanks to lady who does this for you. :)

• Like 4

I find it interesting that no ladies have chosen to respond here. Perhaps it's because they share my view about cybersexing with new clients; it's a no no. 99.9% of the requests are complete wastes of huge amounts time. Just my experience. Not something imo to be encouraged with a provider you haven't met yet, it will most probably leave a most bitter taste on her tongue. If this is something a man craves, he should seek out a cam girl...

cat

• Like 7

I find it interesting that no ladies have chosen to respond here. Perhaps it's because they share my view about cybersexing with new clients; it's a no no. 99.9% of the requests are complete wastes of huge amounts time. Just my experience. Not something imo to be encouraged with a provider you haven't met yet, it will most probably leave a most bitter taste on her tongue. If this is something a man craves, he should seek out a cam girl...

cat

Cat.... I am not taking you fishing Manitoba style till we have cybersex or better yet you be my cam girl..... KK Cam show...you show me your tits :) I will text you a penis pic. then lets get busy baby ! If you don't reply EVAR again ...... I get it !!! Maybe I wasn't photogenic at the time...... ? ;)

• Like 1

cat

I have to agree. We had someone on an ad site out here that got himself banned and recreated handles a few times. He was getting complaints because all he ever wanted was to chat up the sps, and try to get web cam chats out of them, and even admitted the chance of booking any appointments (as in paying for anyone's time) was slim to none.

So, my words of wisdom to anyone, is 'don't be that guy." Don't be the guy who sends out pms or starts private chats while in the chat room, knowing full well you are talking to someone you cannot meet, even though you want to. The sps on sites here are advertising, and while they may be interested in general chats, and topics for discussion, what they won't appreciate is the idea that someone who is contacting them and starting up chats and pms isn't ever going to book their (paid) time.

Now, if you are interested in paying for the service of pms and sexting and so on, there are avenues for you to pay the ladies who are open to this idea. I do know of someone who used to make herself available for phone calls after receiving a mutually agreed upon fee.

• Like 1