What makes Cerb such a great site

I love the fact that there are so many "kindred spirits" out there that are non judgemental and so warm, generally speaking, in their approach to life. CERB is a place where I can just hang out and be myself, enjoy the ladies and dialogue with other members.

• Like 1

As others have said, it's the community spirit that makes CERB what it is, I think. I'm still new, and getting to know people, but I feel welcomed. :)

The real wonderful thing, however, is that while I've never had negativity of any sort towards the business, or the people involved in it, spending time here has corrected some innocent misconceptions I've had. Anyone who would judge us all would do well to spend some time here getting to know the people.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I love reading all the new threads and posts daily. I've met some friendly people here and enjoy their company in PM's and bantering about on threads, be it serious or light-hearted ones. Sometimes I come home after a crappy day at work feeling gloomy, then think CERB! I can't wait to log in and read!

Hey it's nice that some of the newer members are participating in these threads. It makes things fresh and interesting again :)

you know what's super awesome?

there is finally a subsection for "fun" threads that are completely not industry related ...

I get that some of you love them but they were really clogging up the discussion section and some of us only come here to the "general discussions" area for discussions (go figure lol) ... and they were becoming increasingly difficult to find!!

Thanks to whoever thought of that!! :D

• Like 3

To me, I hope and think it is the respect that is offered to the women. In reading some blogs, etc., from women in the industry, forced and negative reviews can be quite difficult and demeaning.

My experience here is limited, but this format and spirit of community seems to minimize the odds of overt pressures on the providers to go beyond their comfort levels simply for artificial ratings. I know nothing is that simple, and there will always be people who will attempt to manipulate a system in their favour, but the moderation and stated mission of cerb seem to keep the discourse and interactions respectful.

Probably more than was asked for, but it is an important aspect of this to me. :)

• Like 2

That this site is geared towards keeping things positive.

That the majority of us can have discussions on matters with completely different point of views-in a civilized manner.

And that we also have the opportunity to get to learn and know more about other members on this site :)

• Like 2

Well, I'm fairly new here and still sort of navigating around but I pretty much echo what has already been mentioned. The aspect of a positive, respectfull discourse among people here is a huge plus for me. I've been on all kinds of different forums and it seems that some people just can't grasp the concept of this. The people I've seen posting here seem to truly embrace this though. The appreciation we receive with the "thanked" posts makes us feel good too. It's nice when other people like what you have to say and it isn't always debate just for the sake of debating.

Additional Comments:

Oh yeah, I forgot. I get to have conversations with and see pictures of beautiful, wonderful, open-minded ladies too. Now if I could just win the lottery so I can spend my days traveling the country to meet all these lovely women in person, my life would be complete. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

It's been over 4 years that I have been on this site. Met many more women and have made many new friends on Cerb in the chat room. Spending more time then ever here.

Have learnt so much here. If only the pro bill c36 people knew about this life style the way we know it. That women here are in it because they want to be and love their jobs.

And that we are not perverts and that some of us just crave the affection and touch of a women due to different circumstances.

It's been almost 5 years now that I have been on this board. Even with the new Bill, the community has stuck together with the good and bad. We are still here, contributing information even thru it get's censored and we can't say much? But I've seen the support that we have given to each other and to those that have had serious health problems. It's the Mod who keeps us in line and the participating members that make Lyla.com a great place to be. :)

the positive attitude of members is what makes this a great site.

Negativity gets nipped in the bud, but outside of that I think that there is a lot of great info on here that has nothing to do with 'services'.

Members help each other and give support to one another.

Hopefully it always stays this way :-)

• Like 1

It's been almost 6 years on this board and I have met may chat buddies and have met many of the Lyla women here. Have had many great experiences with the women here. Mostly based on the recommendations and the threads that these women post. But mostly it has given me the ability to communicate thru chat and PM with these women to get to know them before we meet. This ensures that there is a connection and that we can relate to each other better once we meet. The few bad dates that I have had, were with girls that I have had no contact with before. Since the Liberal government has been in power I find the board becoming alive again. New members and women are joining again.

:icon_biggrin: Im a newbie to the site but from what i see and read cerb is a great site very positive, i really like how everyone communicates with each other. being a new gal to this site I am still trying to get a feel on how it works. So I just Thought I'd say hello :P

also if anyone can help me figure out the where to goes and the do not's it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

All sites and platforms have there pro's and con's and it really depends what it's being used for. As a long time player and the fact due diligence has never been more important than now, I use all of them for research. Twitter is gaining popularity and some folks do prefer review board (s) vs recommendation board and various players use all and some none. There are also various options for advertising for expanded reach.

So it really depends on individual goals.

Peace

MG

• Like 4

So with Twitter would it be a normal account, and if so can I ask how do people find each other on it sry <grin> I never had a Twitter account before

<blushing> sorry for so many questions but it's best to ask then not know at all I always say ..

Tammy - just create an account. Follow others, and it makes suggestions for you on who to follow. As you gain exposure, and post tweets, others will follow you as well. A great site for short tweets and posting pictures/videos. Good luck!

Additional Comments:

Tammy - just create an account. Follow others, and it makes suggestions for you on who to follow. As you gain exposure, and post tweets, others will follow you as well. A great site for short tweets and posting pictures/videos. Good luck!