What phone are you using....

Smart phones must be the lifeblood of this industry and with many ladies sporting 2 phones a work and a private phone who could possibly know what phone is best???

As for me I am die hard BlackBerry addict... I recently upgraded to the Z30 and I can honestly say it is the best phone I have ever seen.

What phone do you use?

Used to be a BB lover... but lately had not had much luck with them...

I do have 2 phones. . For work I have an old Iphone3.. not my favorite but it works.., it was free and have no contact with the celphone company. .. so until it goes or I go (retire as MA) lol what ever happens first I will keep that line and phone... (I only use it for calls and text)

Now my personal phone and the one I use the most. . Browse cerb.. google stuff... calls. Text.. email... I recently switch to Samsung Galaxy 4.. and I am loving it so far!

Samsung Galaxy Tab II

It's my home phone, cell phone, and phone I use for this lifestyle

While some may complain it's too big I find the large screen easy for these old eyes

RG

Good Lord.....why am I even replying? I am a throwback and a holdout. I use a tough old flip phone (Samsung Rugby) that does everything I want it to do. I don't surf, tweet, snap, email, or insta. I make and take calls and texts. I consider myself the Jeremiah Johnson of cell phones by choice. Having said that, I know the day is coming and I would love GPS for bike trips. When it happens, if they are still here, I'll be a BB man.

Still don't know what all the hype is about apple phones, doesn't look like it has many features and can't carry it in your pocket LOL

RG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXxwWy_RSydidq22rIrTXVEphtcYxbidlACXssy-MCpjNr4tst

Samsung Galaxy 550 - Android

Connects with my Android Asus tablet; contact - calendar

Sliding key pad for texting.. and i am happy!!

D.

Guest realnicehat

iPhone 4S. It's nothing special but it does what I need it to and it is far more durable than I thought. I've lost track of the number of times I've dropped it (nothing but a screen protector). It has chucks out of the edges but keeps going strong. I'll use it until my contract is up and then decide what to replace it with. I do like the ease of Apple products but I'm not fanatical about the whole thing.

I recently upgraded to the new iphone 5s from my old iphone 3. I'm not an Apple fanatic, but I didn't want to learn a new operating system, etc. I like the fingerprint scanner, it has a great camera and the LTE is super fast. I use it for everything...phone, text, data, camera, day planner, gps, etc. I'm very happy with it.

I got my first phone six years ago which was just a flip phone, and I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S3 just over a year ago. I love the change. I spend a lot of time on my phone, even when I'm at home. I can use twitter, browse the internet, watch Netflix/youtube, use snapchat, etc. I can even use my phone as a remote control for the youtube app on my ps3, how cool is that! The camera on it is really bad though, so that's something I'll consider in a few years when I upgrade phones again; it would be nice to be able to take nicer pictures (specifically in low light).

iPhone 5 with a lifeproof case because I drop my phone literally ALL the time. Lol it fell out of my jacket pocket while walking and into a puddle, still works! The lifeproof case keeps my phone save! I like my case more than my phone I think lol

• Like 2

I'm still very positive on Blackberry, and picked up a Z10 this year. It's been a great phone, and I don't really understand the bad press. BB as a company has a lot of great assets and it's demise is in my opinion highly over done. With the latest software, many of the Android apps will become available, they have BBM, a secure network, patents, and the QNX software. With a push on enterprise I think they will be back.

• Like 2

Guest S*rca****sid

I'm using a Motorola Android phone. I'm not happy with all the problems it's given me and the fact that I can't upgrade the OS unless I root it.

Once my contract is up in a few months, next phone will be an iPhone.

@roamingguy....how do you use this as a phone? Do you have an app installed? Can it also text or just call?

Some models have 3G and Wifi, so it can be used as a phone...so phone calls and texting. A bit large for a phone, hard to carry around i would think as one.

just bought the iphone 5s...just love it...i had the iphone 3, iphone 4 and now the 5s...that is my work phone...for personal use i have the samsung galaxy...i must say that i love my iphone and its hard to get used to another model...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am entering this reply using a BB Bold which is my work phone as I need the keyboard because of my big hands.For poersonal use I have. An S3 Samsung which I use for personal use.

So it's two years later now since the last post on this thread... what phone is everyone using now?

Kyocera dura force , an android phone .

It is waterproof up to 30 minutes under water , dust proof , a heavier more durable phone , great for the construction biz With all the benefits of a smart phone .

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Galaxy S3 Android and 2 Blackberry Q10s. I need the hard keyboard to text properly as my fingers are to large for a touch screen for texting or Tweeting.