What color underwear are you wearing now.

Photos or no photos I appreciate your daily update...

My mind actually does a pretty good job of filling the details and preparing a mental image... so I guess even with no pictures things are well in hand lol

I tried to put up a new thread, site wouldn't give me the option, so I tried posting the pictures (lovely and quickly becoming my favorite bra... bright red satin push up today btw) in the CapitalCforcougar thread... keeps asking for a url.... there is no freaking url.. haha it's on a usb drive

<...pacing... growling softly....... tail flicking in annoyance.....>

• Like 1

I'm not going to give the typical answer lol....I'm wearing pink boy shorts with tiger print (comfy)hee hee

That's what I like about this thread... regardless of what the answer is I get to think about beautiful sexy ladies in their underwear... pink boy shorts with tiger print... works for me lol

• Like 1

completely and wonderfully cougar-clad enjoying full on contact with the air conditioner ;)

........enjoy your week and the new pictures folks ;)

see you on the 5th!

<.....bounds excitedly into thick trees.... gone........but only a short while........>

• Like 2

Guest ****emb******n

Blue and white striped boxers, made in Canada with 95 percent cotton and 5 percent spandex. Very comfortable and good support.