Question about MSOG

Just curious about how other hobbiests feel about MSOG? Is it important to you when selecting an SP?

For myself after I (and hopefully my partner;-)) orgasm once what I want is to relax and cuddle and talk. I really have no urge to go again right then but spending some peaceful time with a beautiful intelligent lady? Perfection.

Guest B**na***oy

Shots on goals are overrated. To me, it's all about mutual satisfaction, not how often you score. Nothing compares to extensive foreplay, extreme cuddling and loving pillow talks. ;-)

I generally read MSOG as nothing more than an assurance that it will not be cum-clean-go situation... i like to spend time with the ladies I see so I book longer appointments and stay (not overstay. lol)

Multiple Shots.... seldom but my macho side requires that I always keep the option open lololololol

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

MSOG? I haven't been able to do that in years.

As I've said in many threads, I book time not acronyms or menus, and I've walked away happy from meetings with NoSOG.

MSOG is the first question I ask when making contact with a new lady, and if the answer is no then it's a deal breaker. No hard feeling or anything, the lady makes the rules and that's the only way this should work, but I'll just continue my search for someone more compatible.

It's not a 'macho' thing at all or accumulating scores, I'm just genuinely not satisfied otherwise. Twice is fine. I know that "GFE" is different for everyone, but I can't imagine a real affectionate 'girlfriend' that wouldn't be accommodating at least once in a while (within reason). Nothing makes me feel unwelcome like seeing a girl put her clothes on half way though a date because she's fulfilled her one-release obligation.

• Like 1

"Nothing makes me feel unwelcome like seeing a girl put her clothes on half way though a date because she's fulfilled her one-release obligation"

Well that I can totally understand, though I have been lucky enough not to experience it for myself as of yet. Lying together naked afterwards is half the fun!

• Like 1

Every man is unique and so is their sexual stamina ;) I offer msog because there are some men who like it , want it and need it-and that is fine with me as long as it is non pressured and entails us both having fun :)

• Like 3

At my age, well the days of achieving MSOG are long gone. Encounters for me are more than just sex, there is the social aspect too, be it conversation over drinks, maybe dinner out and so on. And sex doesn't, well shouldn't spell the end of the encounter, nothing more enjoyable than lying in bed with the lady holding her, kissing and cuddling. If encounters were solely about SOGs (for me) all I'd be looking for is a thirty minute date, and that is also factoring in time to get undressed and dressed LOL But I like longer encounters, I've gone from two hours to now three or four hour encounters

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

It was always good to know it was on the table if desired. There are times when it wasn't needed but, it is also fun to turn that second shot into a game of sorts. First one done, cuddling and chatting...offer up the dare..."we have 15 minutes left, I bet you can't make me cum again".

This can be fun and the subject of a lot of laughter if the rapport is there.

It was never a deal-breaker though.

It was always good to know it was on the table if desired. There are times when it wasn't needed but, it is also fun to turn that second shot into a game of sorts. First one done, cuddling and chatting...offer up the dare..."we have 15 minutes left, I bet you can't make me cum again".

This can be fun and the subject of a lot of laughter if the rapport is there.

It was never a deal-breaker though.

Well said Curiousm, its precisly echos my outlook on a play date.

Its generally not a deal-breaker for me as well, but there is nothing more satisfying if the lady takes initiative and attempts to get me going again.

or.. how'bout a second round of oral for the lady..? :-)

D.

Nothing makes me feel unwelcome like seeing a girl put her clothes on half way though a date because she's fulfilled her one-release obligation.

Seriously? Who does that? Definitely not someone I would see again... lol Where did the cuddle time go?

Oh, and to stay OT, MSOG is neither here nor there with me. I'm always happy with 1 SOG if that happens and as previously noted, I've happily left after NoSOG.

• Like 2

I've tried it and it was a really hot session. But most of the time, i'm not capable of performing that well and it's just extra work for me (and the lady) to try a 2nd SOG.

If no MSOG means you get kicked out as soon as you came, that would be a deal breaker. If we can stay and cuddle/relax for the rest of the session, i have to problem with no MSOG.

Every man is unique and so is their sexual stamina ;) I offer msog because there are some men who like it , want it and need it-and that is fine with me as long as it is non pressured and entails us both having fun :)

Exactly my thoughts Vanessa. Msog is included with all my experiences, some gents can and some are just drained or unable to but the option is there.

After pillow talk and cuddled time, if it's around 5-10 minutes prior to our time being up, then the gent may extend their time but I will not put that type of pressure on myself or the gent, although I have been able to succeed in doing so when the chemistry is just right and I feel like challenging myself all in good fun, sometimes I can and other times it's just not possible in the last 5-10 minutes . I prefer not to have that type of pressure on either of us. Where is the fun in that?:icon_biggrin:

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 2

... yes I prefer it as an option because it indicates to me that the sp is open and willing and isn't going to rush off after I come ... also for me it's rare inside the hour but it does happen - I had one lady in TO who always ensured that I had more than one but we had good chemistry which is rare ...

I usually favour SPs who allow for MSOG but it is not a requirement for me during a visit. Very often I will only make one shot on goal because more time was spent on kissing, cuddling and just pillow talk. I like the idea of it being an option and more than one an SP has "convinced" me to try for another round and in most cases we are successful in achieving that goal ;-)

I think the key thing is to have fun and see where things go. Back in my younger days I often focused on achieving MSOG, usually in a one hour session. That did not always worked, as many time I was rushing things or the SP felt she had to rush things. If you focus too much on that second shot or are too worried about the first shot coming too soon it will really take away from your fun and most likely make the experience crappy for both you and the SP.

Every since I did not make MSOG a requirement for a successful visit I haven't had a bad experience. Go with the flow and enjoy your time.