Anticipation.....

What are you currently looking forward to with anticipation?

Two things for me.....

• Spending some time this week with a beautiful lady who amazes me more every day
  • Watching my Daughter open her Chrismas gifts.... she is in her 20s now but the look if pure joy on her face is still so wonderful to see.

So what about you?

Guest c**io**m7

Spending some quality time with my lady.

The end of today's long meeting.

For 2013 to end...this year, all in all, has been a bad year, actually it has sucked...not to mention this year the number 13 has proved to be bad. Only two times have stood out as good, my reconnecting with Emily Rushton, and the consummation of my marriage (tongue in cheek, we're not really married) to Gabriella Laurence

But I am looking forward to 2014 :-) January I am going to reconnect with two great ladies, Kylie Daniels and Emily Rushton, and February I am going to finally meet Victoria Jolie. Not to mention next year getting to see ladies I had to postpone on this year due to personal family circumstances

A morning rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
Added a thought

Firstly, getting together if only for a brief time with a very special woman.

Secondly, getting together if only for a brief time, with a very special lady.

Thirdly, flying away for a long delayed 2 week holiday with family.

And all this is nothing to what I anticipate 2014 to be like. But I am a bit of a dreamer.

So much to look forward to...time off over the holidays, seeing family & friends, but the most anticipated event so far will be an extended play date with a special lady this week. It has been too long since we've seen each other and the anticipation is through the roof!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking forward to reconnecting with ER and Ms Erin Porter in the New Year, Maybe a short Fla vacation maybe coming up too.

Looking forward to having my 3 kids home for Chrismas dinner!

Apart from having my kids united on Chrismas day...For the past 3 years the holidays have been...kind on lonely so having great anticipation for the end of the holidays...

Anticipating some "me" time in January...vacation!!! :)

BJ xxx

• Like 3

I usually do a lot of cooking for Christmas . This year I am leaving all responsibilities behind, packing my 3 cats up and going to a posh hotel for the week of Christmas . Someone else will be preparing Christmas dinner , I'm really looking forward to that .

• Like 5

Seeing my mom, it's been a couple of months and Christmas with family. I know I'm grown but my attachment to my parents is still as needed and as strong as it was when I was young. I miss my dad terribly, so any moments I get to spend with my mom I cherish dearly. Perhaps had I had children I might feel differently, who knows, but my life certainly changed when my dad died. The thought of losing my mom is almost unbearable, even though I realize it is a part of life. so again, I am excited to see her for Christmas:)

• Like 2

Seeing my mom, it's been a couple of months and Christmas with family. I know I'm grown but my attachment to my parents is still as needed and as strong as it was when I was young. I miss my dad terribly, so any moments I get to spend with my mom I cherish dearly. Perhaps had I had children I might feel differently, who knows, but my life certainly changed when my dad died. The thought of losing my mom is almost unbearable, even though I realize it is a part of life. so again, I am excited to see her for Christmas:)

Cristy.... Thank-you For your post... I think I see myself in your comments as I have also experienced loss in my family and know all too well that you only have today with the ones you love... so make the most of it. I really hope you and your Mom have an amazing Christmas.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I too have lost two family members at this time of year. Lost my mother 4 years ago and my sister 13 years ago and I find this time of year difficult as they both past on Dec 12 and Dec 16 . The least favorite dates of the year for me. This year was really hard for me this time as I seemed to run into their friends and a lot of memories came flooding back. Yet as we get closer to Dec 25 it seems to get better for me. Enjoy your time with your Mom as time is fleeting. I really miss mine at this time of year!

I'm anticipating meeting a new, to me, CERB goddess. It's been a while since I ventured into new territory and the excitement and butterfly's are back. It is good to look forward to something new.

I am anticipating meeting an amazing lady on Tuesday.... its been 4 weeks which is way way to long without seeing her.

• Like 1

Two events have got me all a twitter with anticipation.

First, what's better than a Saturday morning romp with a very sexy lady? Answer: A Saturday morning romp with a very sexy lady and her very sexy girlfriend! No wonder I can't concentrate!

Second, Vegas baby! Just booked 5 days over Easter! Nothing says the Resurection better than a long weekend in Sin City!

Guest c**io**m7

I am very excitedly anticipating a visit from my grand daughter this afternoon.

Edited by c**io**m7

Well the anticipation I had for three dates this year already, and it was

a lot of anticipation believe me, well the dates met and far exceeded the anticipation I had...thank you to Emily Rushton, Kylie Daniels and Victoria Jolie for three great and highly anticipated encounters...all three ladies made this a warm and happy winter for me

Now I am anticipating March...it always seems to me the month that is a precursor to spring, and I have another trip to Toronto and a highly anticipated encounter planned

My 2014 is brighter than 2013

A rambling

RG

Season 4 of Game of Thrones.... I can't wait for winter to be over so I can see that Winter is coming!!!!

Tomorrow morning at 7am... Canada vs Sweden for Olympic Hockey Gold... can Canada complete the truly Canadian double double??? Gold in Hockey and in Curling for both men and women????

October 19th 2015.... when we will once again to have a chance to vote in a Federal election.... and tell the government just what we think of their performance.

Supper. I don't know what I'm eating but I'm hungry.

Boobs. I always anticipate boobs.

I am looking forward to this week get to see a lady I have not seen in too long so I just know it will be a good week. What are you looking forward too....

• Like 1

Coming to OT in Oct and hoping to see the Heaven sisters for some fun. It's going to be hard waiting that long...

Looking forward to so much!

first I'm looking forward to cleaning my house and doing my laundry. I actually am... call me crazy but organization makes me smile.

...camping in Superior Provincial Park next weekend and kayaking on the Big Lake...eek! ...

...northern tour after that... I love my northern gentlemen!

...heading east in the fall... I love new tours, a little apprehensive but excited too!

• Like 1

Short, medium, and longer.

- Tonight's roast chicken on the BBQ and a bottle of white wine.

- Having home renovations completed.

- Ok I'll say it; that smell of Fall air, leaves changing and the first snowfall.

What are you anticipating?

• Like 2