"Please no black people" ?

Guest D***el B***e

Agreed!

People seem to often associate the word Black with racism. It's true she could've screened her clients differently than publicly but still, she may have perfectly valid, non-racist reasons to request non-blacks.

In any event, I totally agree with Malika.

I personally do not care what colour people are but it is really not uncommon for people that are Indian or Black to ask me if I see them. I see everyone as long as they are clean and respectful.

Multiple responses that I have seen over the years in multiple threads.

-If the SP is indian or black and say she doesn't want to see people of her own color, it can be because they are sometime small communities and everyone know everyone and she doesn't want to be recognize. It seem especially for East Indian providers.

-She may have a pimp.

But to be honest, you CANNOT compare this industry to any other. Not food services, you cannot claim humans rights etc.

A restaurant is public establishment that provide a service.

An SP is a PERSON that provide a service.

A person has feelings and preferences.

You are kissing, touching, putting your penis in her vagina.

this is intimate and cannot be compare.

What if the SP may have try to have sex with black /indians/blue with red dots and is really not attracted sexually to them?

In our civilian life it happen all the time that people states they may have sexual preferences for x races or y hair color.

While I do understand it may be discriminatory you cannot ignore someone personal preferences.

In my eyes... Would you enjoy having sex with someone knowing they are forcing themselves to be there with you?

My first instinct is that her restriction is likely discriminatory and racist. But I'm not one hundred percent sure it's racist, she may have a perfectly valid reason for such a restriction, one we don't know.

Is her restriction any more discriminatory than a companion who sees gentlemen over a certain age but refuses to see men under a certain age...isn't that age discrimination, prohibited under the Canadian Human Rights Act?

Some companions see only men, isn't that discrimination based on sex, also under the Canadian Human Rights Act since the companion refuses to see women

Or a companion, this kind of relates to the previous point, who will only engage in conventional heterosexual encounters, refusing any encounters that may involve women or transsexuals or, well you get the idea. Isn't that discrimination based on sexual orientation under the Canadian Human Rights Act too

The fact is in this lifestyle, due to it's very intimate nature, ladies are entitled to have boundaries which must be respected. Comparisons to other professions and businesses just cannot be made. No court or human rights tribunal will compel (not that I'm a lawyer) a companion to have sex with a man she doesn't want to see. After all, and just my opinion, but a companion forced to have sex with someone she doesn't want to be with would violate her rights even more than a companion deciding who she wants and doesn't want to see. And if we're playing hypotheticals here, if she could be legally forced to see a man she doesn't want to see, couldn't she have legal recourse after seeing the man to comply with a court's decision, and charge him with sexual assault, and his lawyers, the human rights tribunal or courts as accessories.

Offensive as her restriction may be, the only solution I can see is for potential clients to express their disapproval by not seeing her, and see other companions instead. So instead of dwelling on her restriction, move on, there are many other companions out there who would be happy to have an encounter with you, where she wouldn't be

A rambling

RG

To expand on what Roamingguy said. Many (if not all) of the SPs here on CERB enjoy what they do, and get some amount of pleasure out of it. At the same time, it requires a little bit of a personal connection to the person they are seeing if they want to really click with their client. If the SP simply is not attracted to people who are hairy white guys with a monobrow (HWGWAM), why should they be looked down upon for expressing that fact? If they know that there is o way they will be able to connect with HWGWAM, it will be reflected in the service provided, which may (will) result in said SP getting a bad reputation.

Far better for them to be honest, and prevent disapointment, than to be forced to see someone they just will not be able to give their all to.

(Note, this is not discounting other valid reasons expressed above - small local cultural community for example)

• Like 2

Guest Ni**t*****t

This, like people, is really not black and white (no pun intended). I am not in a position to judge a girl's restrictions and have no idea if she is stating this because of a previous encounter that did not turn well or if it is for some other reason.

That said, these statements do turn me off but I feel I need to respect the girl's position. I will see another girl then if I feel offended by any such restriction...

Again, I have no clear idea why some girls post this... if it's racism, then it's a problem and I find a statement like this does not have its place at all... if its because of a bad encounter, then I think it is an individual issue... a bad encounter can happen with anyone... and this goes for the hobbyist too.

And what about every guy that ever visited an SP? Don't we have preferences for race, hair colour, body size, etc, etc? Maybe we should all just take a number and when it's our turn we get served by the next available lady. That way there's no racism and nobody gets their knickers in a knot.

I'm sure the politically correct types would prefer this method.

Or maybe not...

I'm feeling grumpy. Must be time for bed.

• Like 4

I agree a lady has a right to pick and choose whom she see's.

However ads like this are rude, that is why lady's are supposed to screen their clients. I don't agree with the blunt nature of ads like this. If a lady does not wish to meet someone based on what ever facts that should be discussed during screening.

She is ruining her business by doing this.

To those who just turn the other cheek good for you! To those who are hurt, I am very sorry but no matter how hard we try there will always be rude people out there. To those who are completely offended just remember this "there is always one rotten apple in the basket".

I am truly sorry that this person chooses to act this way, we "should" live in a civilized manor.

Just my nickels worth.

• Like 4

Guest m**on

Is ones personal preference considered racist? well as a hobbiest do you not have personal preferences in who you see, are you racist? i have seen some of theses adds on backpage and don't really know why they don't want to see black men but could take a few good guesses and none of them would be considered racist. i think racist is a pretty harsh word to use as providers have rights to and although not all post it that way they do have preferences and that is there right. as for the human rights ack , what ever, maybe want to rethink that one. if the sex trade was legal then they would be required to have a business licence and pay taxes which i'm pretty sure they don't as well if it was legal then the provider could sue you for defamation of character and for loss of revenue due to your post, but that's not likely to happen. maybe you could ask the provider that posted it and see what they say instead of assuming there racist. now i'm probably the last guy in the world to be rasict as many of my friends are of ethnic minorites and i respect there rights as they do mine and maybe if we choose to ignore remarks or statements we think to be racist instead of acting on them and allowing the person to achieve there goal then things might change. as they say sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. the race card is played far to offten, it's time to educate not discriminate

Maybe she is afraid she/he will never go back? lol jks

On a serious note, The fact a s.p. would put that stipulation in her Ad?

I would hope everyone reading it would be so discussed that she/he does not get a customer.

• Like 1

There are a lot of clients who ask for Asian girls other ask for black girls question is that not racist if you only want one race?

Thanks for all the thoughtful discussion on the subject. I hadn't considered certain situations where racial restrictions might be warranted. Considering the blunt nature of the ads, for the girl's sake, I would still suggest she filter these clients through screening to not dissuade others from contacting her.

In any case, a lot of you are simply stating physical preferences though, and I find it somewhat difficult to accept that. While an SP does have a choice to spend her time with whom she chooses, that screening tends to be on a communication level, not a physical one. To suddenly boil it down to a single physics trait feels a little odd to me, and frankly, it stands out.

Still, considering that physical compatibility is important to a good encounter, I'll at least admit that I can understand that such an open message might not be a bad thing. If there would have never been any physical chemistry, then it might be better to put a stop to things as soon as possible.

Greetings All,

I assume that if a black person shows up for an appt with a SP that does not want black clients, but did not make that clear in the ad, then some believe that she has the right to turn him away. A position that I tend to agree with, after all, what kind of experience would it be if the SP just felt that she had to it. I don't want anyone doing anything against their wishes.

But, what if the tables were turned. What if a client shows up to an SP and when he sees her face for the first time, she is not acceptable to him? Does he have the right to just walk away saying "sorry, you are not my type"?

My point is that if an SP can turn away a client (without compensation for his time etc) then it follows that the client should have the same right. It seems harsh but I believe that I could live with that.

Just wondering ...

Greetings All,

I assume that if a black person shows up for an appt with a SP that does not want black clients, but did not make that clear in the ad, then some believe that she has the right to turn him away. A position that I tend to agree with, after all, what kind of experience would it be if the SP just felt that she had to it. I don't want anyone doing anything against their wishes.

But, what if the tables were turned. What if a client shows up to an SP and when he sees her face for the first time, she is not acceptable to him? Does he have the right to just walk away saying "sorry, you are not my type"?

My point is that if an SP can turn away a client (without compensation for his time etc) then it follows that the client should have the same right. It seems harsh but I believe that I could live with that.

Just wondering ...

That is always an option. Especially if they don't match description. When you go to a restaurant, and don't like the decor, you can leave. But if you proceed to order food and change your mind, should pay for the food, unless they screwed up the food too. Also don't tip if the service isn't great, or if you don't feel like it. Tipping is optional unless they disclose that it was mandatory from the start.

Greetings All,

Just wondering ...

That is always an option. Especially if they don't match description. When you go to a restaurant, and don't like the decor, you can leave. But if you proceed to order food and change your mind, should pay for the food, unless they screwed up the food too. Also don't tip if the service isn't great, or if you don't feel like it. Tipping is optional unless they disclose that it was mandatory from the start.

There is a large difference here.

We, as clients, have the option of choosing from a vast array of providers. We read the ads, look at the pictures, check Cowboy Kenny's diary, read the recommendations here, or the reviews on other sites.

If there is an obvious bait and switch scenario OR the person has grossly misrepresented themselves in either ads or pictures, then by all means we, as clients, have the right to cancel. That being said, we have a vast array of screening tools at our fingertips. We CHOOSE our providers based on OUR criteria. Our expectations may be greater than reality, but if you do your homework, that is not likely to be the case.

Providers do not have the same resource base. They do have a means to screen their clients based on personal preferences. That is the subject of this thread. If a provider feels uncomfortable with a particular person, then that person will not be seen. END OF STORY.

• Like 1

Greetings All,

I believe clients do have this right within reason. I once had a client come in and look at me and say, I'm really sorry but you are to muscular for me". I was a bit taken aback and slightly offended as my pics are very accurate but it is everyone's personal choice and a lot is based on outward appearance.

I'm not in the least endorsing making racist statements, in a perfect that ought not to happen. But the bottom line is every person has a preference and I believe we are all entitled.

Additional Comments:

Greetings All,

I believe clients do have this right within reason. I once had a client come in and look at me and say, I'm really sorry but you are to muscular for me". I was a bit taken aback and slightly offended as my pics are very accurate but it is everyone's personal choice and a lot is based on outward appearance.

I'm not in the least endorsing making racist statements, in a perfect that ought not to happen. But the bottom line is every person has a preference and I believe we are all entitled.

Sorry All but somehow my post has gotten tangled up with BootyLoving and I can't fix it, :icon_redface:

I don't want to make the mods irritated because I am mentioning another site, but it's for the sake of the discussion.

If you look for Island Sunshine in the Ft. Myers, FL BckPg on Jan 6 ads, you will find an an AfroAmerican lady who specifies 'No Blacks'...

And it's not the first time I see an AA SP or MA that doesn't want black clients around here.

Go Figure...

I don't want to make the mods irritated because I am mentioning another site, but it's for the sake of the discussion.

If you look for Island Sunshine in the Ft. Myers, FL BckPg on Jan 6 ads, you will find an an AfroAmerican lady who specifies 'No Blacks'...

And it's not the first time I see an AA SP or MA that doesn't want black clients around here.

Go Figure...

It might be worth considering the demographics in the area. Any guesses we make as to someone's reasons will be an assumption, but if the percentage of Black people in the area is small perhaps the lady is using that as a way to avoid inadvertently being contacted/discovered by friends or relatives.

It might be worth considering the demographics in the area. Any guesses we make as to someone's reasons will be an assumption, but if the percentage of Black people in the area is small perhaps the lady is using that as a way to avoid inadvertently being contacted/discovered by friends or relatives.

That makes sense and it would be a clever way to keep relatives away. But I've seen many ads with that request. I'd be surprised if so many SP's MA's and body rub advertisers all used the same strategy. BTW, the ratio on non-whites in the Fort Myers area is something like 20%, according to the (somewhat confusing) US census data.

Guest **n****er

People tend to make simple issues complex. Usually the most likely answer is the right one. We can play 20 guesses all day on this. Pointless though...imo from my experience this has very little to do with sexual preferance. Other factors mentioned by previous posters is more what I was thinking.

Guest m**on

Racism-is generally defined as actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that are based in views that see the human species to be divided into races with shared traits, abilities,or qualities, such as personality, intellect, morality, or other cultural behavioral characeristics, and especially the belief that races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others, or that members of different races should be treated differently.

Some definitions would have that any assumption that a person's behavior would be influenced by their racial categorization is racist, reguardless of whether the action is intentionally harmful or prejorative.

Among the questions on how to define rasism are the questions of whether to include forms of descrimination that are unintentional, such as making assumptions about preferences or abilities of others based on racial stereotypes.

What it all comes down to is that as Canadian's we have the right to freedom of speach unless followed by hatefull actions, and if all it ever is ,are words then it's not are right to judge as that would make us predudice towards them. It is in our best interest to ignore and educate, or even try to understand, but to assume or persecute would make us no better then them. let us be proud we are Canadian and be above this.

Guest c**io**m7

It really is quite interesting to read all the viewpoints in this thread. Personally, I see no racism as we each have a right to decide who we have sex with whether for pleasure or as a business transaction.

I have a beard and in my hobby days, more than one provider would not kiss me because she didn't like the feel of my facial hair...when I was smoking, it was the same. You can try to mask the smell but mor than one was turned off by the smell of my clothes, not to mention my breath.

Now, these examples are almost like comparing apples and oranges when we are talking about racial preferences in the bedroom but, my point is...this lady is choosing her sexual partners based on personal preferences. Only she knows the underlying reasons but, it is only fair that we respect her choices, not judge them.

I remember once, in my early 20s, inviting a lovely black lady to dinner...her response, and I quote: "I don't eat white meat". Racist? Nope. Preference? Yup. We remained friends for many years.

Wow! What happened to lots if people here? Members on cerb know that I am an East Indian guy and I don't see any racism in seeing "no Indian people" in an escort ad. Intimacy is like a relationship, whether for an hour or five years, whether paid or unpaid, everybody is entitled for personal preference why not escorts. They are human being like anybody and they have their own preferences. Please don't take political correctness too far.

While I agree racism is not acceptable i know from chatting in photo sessions with SPs that they are reluctant to see some men who posess some culturally instilled attitudes they hold towards women.

Additional Comments:

there are also a few that will not meet those younger or older than certain ages.

Additional Comments:

I have talked to some girls and they feel a need to exclude some individuals with socially and culturally unacceptable attitudes. Since the find it difficult to filter individuals feel compelled to generalize racially or culturally (do I hear some muslim here?)

Ya, its messed up. I was shocked and incredibly saddened the first time I had a hobbyist text me and ask "Im black, is that ok?" until it became common. "Im Asian, is that ok?" My god... I just don't understand that some people, in this day and age are so ignorant and misguided. I agree, if I was a hobbyist, I wouldn't want to go see a girl who was openly racist... and Im someone who thinks everyone has a right to their beliefs. Well, sure they have the right, but I also have the right to find it grotesque and not want to associate myself with such a person. Its really heartbreaking. Thanks for this post.

• Like 1