ahhhhh - instant relief!!

When I slip out of the business clothes I've been wearing since before the crack of dawn and pull on my favourite pair of sweat pants...Ahhhhhhh!

• Like 1

Well I am not sure it is an Ahhhhhh it is certainly a Joyful sound...

You know when you set the notification on your phone so that there is a special tone for messages from specific individuals.... well when I hear that sound associated with a lady I am waiting to hear from..... i feel Joy.

The feeling I get when I took off a pair of hockey skates after skating for the first time in thirty years. The relief was so intense it was almost painful. Why did I move to a city with the worlds longest skating rink when I can't stand skating? :confused0024:

The worst case of blue balls I ever had was when I was in my early twenties and didn't know what was happpening (how naive) and went to lay down in my colleged dorm. My girl friend at the time came over and she ended up giving me some delicious head. The happy ending was such that I was totally cured - agony to ecstacy in 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Stretching out after a long drive...ahhhhh and like porthos mentionned...that first morning sip of coffee...delightful :D

Additional Comments:

oh forgot that one...getting a neck rub...ahhhhh+goosbumps!

• Like 1

Freshly washed bedding, nothing like climbing into bed on laundry day!

Oh, have to add to that one, especially if it's been dried outside on a summer day!

The first cry of life that you hear at the birth of your child... i have heard it twice and know of no better sound in the world.

Edited by Ice4fun

buying a pasta utensil to be used specifically as a back scratcher, then using it to hit that really itchy spot in the middle of my back. Unbelievable relief!

FN07_001?$detail_448x334$

ETA: apparently it's called a pasta fork. Didn't know what it was called so added a pic

Guest Be***iful****lah

When my skin is feeling very hot and someone touches me with their cold fingers, I love that! Or, on the contrary, when my skin feels cold and someone touches me with their warm hands. Ahhhhhhh god I love that.

Slipping into the hot tub, and the moment that your back rests against the wall of the tub and you reach up for button to start the bubbles....

The moment when I take off the pair of running shoes I had been walking in all day long. The instant my heel cleared the back of the shoe, blessed relief flooded through my foot and up my leg. Ahhhhhhhhh