PM Notification on Your Email...

Good Morning Everyone... I am reaching out to get some help...

I used to recieve email Notifications when receiving PM .. which made it easier to reply on a timely manner to PM requests and questions... but for a couple of weeks I am not reciving this notifications... I never changed any of ,my settings.. and now I am trying to find where to select the email notification but I cant seem to find the option.. anyone having the same issue??? or can someone direct me to where to select that option again?? thanks you...

Good Morning Everyone... I am reaching out to get some help...

I used to recieve email Notifications when receiving PM .. which made it easier to reply on a timely manner to PM requests and questions... but for a couple of weeks I am not reciving this notifications... I never changed any of ,my settings.. and now I am trying to find where to select the email notification but I cant seem to find the option.. anyone having the same issue??? or can someone direct me to where to select that option again?? thanks you...

You beat me to it. I was going to ask the same thing. Mine also suddenly stopped without changing any settings. I checked in my profile and I am still set up to receive daily notifications.

Last time I received notifications was on Jan 12th. Mod was there a glitch with the servers back then? Is it possible e-mail addresses have been removed from the database?

This may be a possibility. I recently made a change to my email address on the user CP, and once I had confirmed it thru email verification, I got a message that my PM mailbox was full. Maybe if you've got several pages of PM's you might want to delete some of them as it may limit you getting more.

Guest *l**e

I'm actually having the same problem. not receiving notifications via email anymore. there must be a problem somewhere.

I'm in the same boat. It used to be PMs automatically and updates every morning at 3:14 am.

I haven't had anything since January 12th.

Has anyone who's not been getting notifications contacted Mod directly ? He can't fix it if he don't know it's broke!

• Like 1

My notifications get to me too *(and the mods notifications run on the same system) what it most likely is... the SPAM/BULK email filters are blocking the emails.

Know issues reported with...

hotmail.com (This is the worst, they have a very over sensitive spam filter)

live.com (Same as hotmail)

working without spam issues

gmail.com (Google)

me.com (Apple)

Hit and miss...

rogers.com (This is what I use and it works for me)

Please add your email provider so we can build a list of working and not. Obviously someone on the same IP CHAIN as cerb uses got hit for spamming (not off my servers here) but hotmail will block the ENTIRE CHAIN of servers because of ONE IP it's bullshit.

I'm hotmail/outlook... and the stuff isn't even getting to the "Junk" mail folder. It's full on not receiving.

I'm hotmail/outlook... and the stuff isn't even getting to the "Junk" mail folder. It's full on not receiving.

We Use Live and is the same.., not getting even to Junk Mail...

As a Matter of Fact I have the CERB email address included as a Contact...

I have made some adjustments (now sending notifications from the website to my gmail accounts' SMTP server and that seams to be working for now) let me know if anyone is still having issues.

I have made some adjustments (now sending notifications from the website to my gmail accounts' SMTP server and that seams to be working for now) let me know if anyone is still having issues.

Awesome MOD... Looks like we are back in business ;)

Hotmail has completely blocked cerb.ca ip address cause someone on the same IP chain was spamming (My ISP who owns the chain has been informed)

Guest *l**e

so does that mean I will never be able to get email notifications for cerb again? that kinda sucks...any advice??

so does that mean I will never be able to get email notifications for cerb again? that kinda sucks...any advice??

You might want to switch over to Gmail.... if hotmail is kaput, it's probably your best option.