I have noticed more pictures of the "au naturel" lately on the internet. I think that it may be coming back. I somewhat do not mind for a woman but I will keep shaving myself though, I don't think I will ever keep Jim and the twins not shaved.

• Like 2

As someone with very sensitive skin, I'd prefer if the lady goatee did come back in favor. Not a full bush but kept closely shaved/trimmed. Shaving my nether region can sometimes cause ingrown hairs or razor burn, neither are attractive but a smooth kitty is;)

• Like 4

Perhaps there is a middle ground here some day . The look on those models is way over the top for me . However some will like this and it's great that some will be pleased . Everything moves full circle if we wait long enough .

• Like 2

God I hope it makes a return. Not an uncontrolled return but an inside the bikini line, plush, full covered mons return. I truly miss the "au natural" look but more importantly feel. Feels like finding pubes on a lady is as scarce as hens teeth these days.

I can still remember back being 17 with my girlfriend, slowly sliding my hand down over her stomach and dipping my fingers just below the band of her low cut panties and feeling the tips of my fingers brush against soft curly pubes. It was heaven!

• Like 2

I personally have no problem with it. I find pubic hair on women really erotic, if only because the first girl I has sex with had a massive bush and I had never seen something like that before. My pubic hair was a bit paler and less dense than hers, so I was really aroused and caught off guard...(anyway, that's another story)

I keep it trimmed myself, but have been known to neglect my trimming practices every so often in favour of a 100% au natural look. I did have laser hair removal of my bikini area though, so it will never look quite as bushy as these mannequins ;)

I hope it makes a comeback too :)

• Like 5

The look on those models is way over the top for me . However some will like this and it's great that some will be pleased . Everything moves full circle if we wait long enough .

Personally, I love them shaved/bald or at least trimmed with a small landing strip or an upside down triangle shape. I love the feel of the skin in that area a lot better than a hairy bush. I find those mannequins a bit gross too perhaps since I have never seen those in real life before. I just hope they will not go back to those hairy states again. :icon_sad:

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I personally have a landing strip and get complimented all the time on it. Fully shaved isn't for me, neither is au natural. A well maintained thin landing strip for me, thanks! haha And only as decoration in the front. Everything else is smooth sailing. ;)

Edited by K***e D****ls

I love a little furry patch!!! It's such a nice surprise.

I think for some of the guys that came of age in the 70's, 80's and early 90's, the magic began when you saw that tiny patch of hair emerging from the top of the panties as they began to descend.... it was one of those glorious instances when you knew that something wonderful was about to happen.

Ohhhh the memories and those destined to become memories....

Guest B**na***oy

Personally, I'm not a big fan of hair in this area for myself or a partner. For me, bald is beautiful and more fun.

If you're going to have hair down there, it can be cute, but please manage it. ;-)

I personally have no problem with it. I find pubic hair on women really erotic, if only because the first girl I has sex with had a massive bush and I had never seen something like that before. My pubic hair was a bit paler and less dense than hers, so I was really aroused and caught off guard...(anyway, that's another story)

I keep it trimmed myself, but have been known to neglect my trimming practices every so often in favour of a 100% au natural look. I did have laser hair removal of my bikini area though, so it will never look quite as bushy as these mannequins ;)

I hope it makes a comeback too :)

Landing strip ? By cracky ..... I am pretty gosh darn sure I have landed there !!! Haha. Mmm hmmm

I like to see pubic hair on a woman. I find it to be a real turn on.

The hair that grows around the genitals and under the arms lock in sexually stimulating scents called pheromones. For some, scents released from these areas are noticeable and can increase sexual desire.

How you ladies style your pubic hair is up to you. All I ask is that you please have some. :bowdown:

• Like 1

Thanks for all the reply. =D

Personnaly, i love the natural look. Or maybe bikini area full bush. Never had the chance to touch one though. =(

Not sure I have preference.... i kinda think what ever makes the lady feel the best us what is right for her and will in the long run make her feel sexy.