Angels touch and cmj both great?

Not to leave anyone out but for the non-private MAs these are the two businesses I want to explore based on quality and some messaging with the businesses and some of the MAs. I'm a creature of loyalty and habit who likes a little variety. It's like my life and business probably over analyzing. Lol.

Any thoughts or feedback as I'm looking to finally jump in the non-private world of MAs?

Cheers

I think most men are creatures of variety, either of the 2 spa's you are mentioning are fabulous. That said, I have also ventured to ALO spa's and Vibe Spa, they are also fabulous, along with all the gorgeous ladies working with all the Spa's in the Ottawa area. I find that there is so many beautiful stunning ladies at all places, it is difficult to make up ones mind which lady to visit ;) I certainly have a quite a list going on now :) good luck to you I'm certain you will enjoy venturing out to either place.

• Like 6

That's great to know. Thanks. An honest question then? If rates are all similar why is the membership fee worth it at cmj? I'm not a cheap ass and pay for quality but if all are great why go this route?

Before CMJ responds to this last question. Maybe they could also address client privacy concerns. I don't like the thought of giving out my name address an such. Sorry I hope to add to your thread not high jack it.

Rubs

CJM is definitely worth the membership fee my friend and although I have not been to AOL yet ......I've heard nothing but "Good stuff"!!!

That being said, I will say I have been a member at CMJ (since 2012) and I have found it to be the finest facility in the city! The ladies are fabulous, fun, flirty, friendly "Very skilled " and ALL...... drop dead gorgeous!!! OMG!!!

The facilities are clean, comfortable and quite secure and the East and West locations are conveniently located (Merrivale Rd. west and Canotek Park east)

Happy hobbying my friend!!

Hastings56:icon_lol:

• Like 4

Before CMJ responds to this last question. Maybe they could also address client privacy concerns. I don't like the thought of giving out my name address an such. Sorry I hope to add to your thread not high jack it.

Rubs

I will echo what has been said. The membership fee is next to nothing ($10 a year) and well worth it. It fits into their business model, which makes complete sense when it is explained at your orientation.

As for giving out names, that is also explained and I am confident that that information is properly safeguarded. Because of the membership rules there are no walk-ins, you have to book as a member. That increases the security of the girls and the clients IMO.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I agree with the other posters. CMJ has DDG attendants. It's a first class operation in a very luxurious setting. It's clean, it has thick towels and bathrobes, theme rooms, a party room, frequent parties, it's discretely run and there is no drama. I highly recommend CMJ.

Edited by **oo**e

I concure... CMJ is clean, a classy environment and you feel in privacy. I've been in 2 other non-privates places (not mentioned in this thread) in Ottawa, many in Montreal/Toronto and I didn't find the same feeling. That explain why I satisfy with the membership fees. No offence to the non-privates, some are great and I believe that the Ladies you meet has something to do with your comfort, but CMJ is something extra special.

Altho not a member yet, I believe you can arrive early for your appt at CMJ and just chat in the lounge with whomever is around until your appointed time. Additionally I believe you can stay a short while after your appt is done. Most of the girls are in their 20's, couple in their 30's and a super, super foxy lady in her 40's. (did I say foxy twice? meant to say it 3 times)

• Like 1

Altho not a member yet, I believe you can arrive early for your appt at CMJ and just chat in the lounge with whomever is around until your appointed time. Additionally I believe you can stay a short while after your appt is done. Most of the girls are in their 20's, couple in their 30's and a super, super foxy lady in her 40's. (did I say foxy twice? meant to say it 3 times)

Actually you said "super" twice. ;)

I think (and I am not expert) but charging a "Membership fee" makes it a PRIVATE CLUB and therefore has some legal advantages in regards to the municipal by-laws licenses. This however is probably something they wish to keep confidential

• Like 2

I will echo what has been said. The membership fee is next to nothing ($10 a year) and well worth it. It fits into their business model, which makes complete sense when it is explained at your orientation.

As for giving out names, that is also explained and I am confident that that information is properly safeguarded. Because of the membership rules there are no walk-ins, you have to book as a member. That increases the security of the girls and the clients IMO.

I think I am less concerned about membership fee. But giving my personal information is the concern.

Doesn't seem to be alot of info on their web site. I repect their privacy as with all ladies in cerb(all members).

I would welcome PMs if they would like to educate me on their Private Club.

Rubs

The best way to find out about our club and membership is to book an orientation. We will be more then happy to assist you in your decision about joining. CMJ definitely isn't for everyone but, for many, CMJ is their only, or one of their many choices. The great thing is Ottawa has so many great choices and so many amazing women!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,

Jasmin & CMJ team

Sorry just realized I posted with a staff account that was logged into work computer. Mod if you could change? LOL thank God its Friday, I am exhausted!

Jasmin

• Like 4

Guest w**ki****sti***0

When you pay a fair price for good value you always leave the business as a happy customer. CMJ has always been worth the membership fee, they keep you safe, protect your privacy and you get to be part of the club.

Facilities are super clean, staff is top shelf (the very top shelf) and the service is outstanding.

Don't get me wrong there are high quality non-membership fee establishments in Ottawa.

CMJ ensures a common training standard and you pretty much are guaranteed a consistent service standard when you enter the facility.

That all being said I'll echo Courtney's suggestion. If you're reticent, call and get an orientation session if you likey then you sign up for membership.

Tell you what I love the office front look of the west and east location because I feel like a covert agent going for some double down fun!!!!