How long how often

I thought it was just the winter getting to me and then I realized I haven't seen a lady in almost 3 months. Is it just me, or is that a long time?

Well not as long as four and a half months, August 31, 2013 to Jan 17,2014...but yes long

But I'm still smiling over last weekend's two encounters with two great ladies, and hoping it won't be as long till the next encounter

RG

Was spending 2 hours twice a month for ages.

Lately cut back to several hours with my fave touring lady every few months.

Instead of being in a rut it's back to being spectaular and anticipated.

Sometimes cutting back a bit has the advantage of giving you something to look forward to - e.g. (a special treat seeing your favorite lady). I've found that if you see too many ladies in too short a span, the encounters become less fulfilling. Therefore, in my view, it's better if you pace yourself and spread out your encounters over a longer period of time.

I have seen several ladies over a period of time. They are all great in there own way, and that is a great thing.

Of course, we all have our private passions, and preferences. It is impossible for our lady friends to know what those passions are, without our telling them. Also impossible to tell in advance if those passions will interest them, or disinterest them!

Frequency is great, as long as it is all working out for everybody!

Once a month leaves me good!

Guest P**aq

I usually have two appointments a month, but lately I'm having troubles getting responses, so it has been over a month and a half now for me. Odd side-effect, I've met a woman in the last month, and as a result, I may leave the hobby.

Guest c**io**m7

Haven't seen an SP since August. Visited an MA a couple times, last time was October 26.

Welllllll, my wife and I are down to once a month and that's toooo long between orgasms for me, so I supplement that with a SP about once a month, though recently due to some extra cash I've been doing it with an SP every 3 weeks. The longest I've waited between SPs in the past 3 years was 2 1/2 months and that was under unusual circumstances.