Are there trade shows (like Sexapalooza) where MPs have booths for meet and greets? The biggest obstacle for me is that without having an in person discussion I can't measure the chemistry, and making a decision based on an internet ad alone is really quite difficult. I think I might be more active if I could find an event where I could shake hands and share a smile with an MP. I know CMJ was at Sexapalooza and it was very helpful to have a 10 minute session with one of their excellent girls.

I think you are overthinking the purpose of seeing sps and mps.

The purpose is to skip over the getting to know you and seeing if we have a connection/chemistry/agreement. When you book an appointment, that is your agreement, a sure thing.

with mps, as well there isn't full contact so you get massage, relaxation, touch, all combine to make you more comfortable with your decision to do this in the first place.

There is no 100% perfect choice, there are only going to be the best possible choice. If you are having trouble with the first step, then i would recommend that you do not go to a spa/parlour, but rather than you connect with someone independent. This is something that you can email/pm first a few times, and see how it goes.

Having said that, there are spa attendants (red named mps) who do have profiles here that you can interact with, depending on your location. I don't think a quick handshake and hello is really going to resolve your issue that you mentioned, actually. So a massageapalooza probably not a great way to meet sps and mps lol.

• Like 5

CMJ offers our members an opportunity that we call seductive introductions - it's an easy way for a member to meet and greet with a hostess that they are curious about. Also our parties are a fabulous way to mingle with our hostesses as well.

I believe sexapalooza is the only trade show in the Ottawa area that has a sensual and naughty flare. We are lucky to have exclusive access to the show. We've been doing it every year for last 4 years.

Really how much chemistry can you get from a smile and a handshake. Chemistry/connection develops over time, not a five minute smile and handshake at a booth at a sex trade show

So take a leap of faith and book an encounter with a lady, you just might be surprised at the chemistry that might develop.

And if you need to meet a lady before an encounter to see if there is a chemistry see if she is agreeable to meet for a coffee...but compensate her for her time seeing you if she does agree to see you for a coffee

Remember, there are no guarantees, just go into an encounter positive and treat the lady like a gentleman and you should do just fine

And one more thing, before I entered this lifestyle, I thought when it came to women I had a type, since embarking on this lifestyle what I discovered from meeting a couple (ok more than a couple ;-) ) ladies is that I have more than one type of woman...if that makes sense

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I'm just gonna say it, this is a terrible idea! If you can go around discovering what SP's and MA's look like in a public setting, then so can your girlfriend/wife/SO! Oy vey! :icon_eek:

:spank:

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
When it comes to MPs perhaps you can just stop by the places where ladies you may be interested in meeting work and say hi...

What a great idea. If a hobbyist wanted to try this, and to be respectful of the MAs time, what time limit should be put on such a meet n greet?

What about open houses? Do any of the spas hold open house events where hobbyists/prospective clients come in, meet the ladies, chat, tour the facilities...and maybe plan future visits? I can see both positive and negatives to such an event but...I wonder if it could be an alternative to the OPs initial thought of Trade Shows.

Really how much chemistry can you get from a smile and a handshake. Chemistry/connection develops over time, not a five minute smile and handshake at a booth at a sex trade show

RG

I don't know, it's hard to judge what makes each person feel comfortable making a connection. We can't really assume what works or doesn't work for us will be the same for others.

I mean, you could say how does a someone's ads, or website, or posts give you a sense of how well you'll get along or if you're likely to have chemistry. Of course there are no guarantees, but I'm sure many of us find that just reading someone's thoughts and comments on these forums give us a strong sense of potential connection. And it often doesn't take too many post either!

For others, maybe it is first impressions in person that is important. You may be right that real chemistry takes time to develop, but I can think of a couple ladies who, after only a few minutes of in-person conversation, had me relaxed and convinced we were going to get along well and have a good time -- or to put it anther way that the chance of chemistry was likely to be high. And in such cases I can't say those strong impressions turned out to be wrong.

I truly don't know how practical the OP's question is and it's probably not the way I'd go personally, but I can see why he'd figure there's no harm in asking.

• Like 1

I have had many wonderful visits with various ladies and not one of them could be categorized as 'disappointing'.

I feel that the only safer bets than enjoying a visit with any of the lovely ladies here on cerb are death and taxes!

• Like 3

Guest P*rry

Iceberg: I know what you mean. Meeting some MPs was one of the reasons for going to Sexapalooza last year. And, bravo for CMJ for having a booth there.

PassionVitto made an excellent suggestion that goes towards meeting your preference. I like it.

Joseph

What a great idea. If a hobbyist wanted to try this, and to be respectful of the MAs time, what time limit should be put on such a meet n greet?

What about open houses? Do any of the spas hold open house events where hobbyists/prospective clients come in, meet the ladies, chat, tour the facilities...and maybe plan future visits? I can see both positive and negatives to such an event but...I wonder if it could be an alternative to the OPs initial thought of Trade Shows.

There used to be a guy in Vancouver, who also traveled into the Okanogan and Alberta, whose 'hobby' was to go into mps, see the lineups and leave. He'd then pretend to be talking about the massage parlours as if he'd actually had an appointment. He got himself banned from a few, as a lookie loo, and in addition spent much of his time searching for one or two sps in particular with a number of 'have you seen X?"

He's been banned from multiple review sites, as well as from cerb fwiw.

I'd say going to into an mp with the intention of staying is a good thing. Going in with the intention of only having a look, a hello, then leaving is not a good thing. Especially for someone nervous enough already to talk himself out of it.

Possibly going in with the intention of meeting a couple of MAs, and compensating even with a token 20 is a different story too.

Guest c**io**m7
There used to be a guy in Vancouver, who also traveled into the Okanogan and Alberta, whose 'hobby' was to go into mps, see the lineups and leave. He'd then pretend to be talking about the massage parlours as if he'd actually had an appointment. He got himself banned from a few, as a lookie loo, and in addition spent much of his time searching for one or two sps in particular with a number of 'have you seen X?"

He's been banned from multiple review sites, as well as from cerb fwiw.

I'd say going to into an mp with the intention of staying is a good thing. Going in with the intention of only having a look, a hello, then leaving is not a good thing. Especially for someone nervous enough already to talk himself out of it.

Possibly going in with the intention of meeting a couple of MAs, and compensating even with a token 20 is a different story too.

Wow!! I guess it takes all kinds. Never thought of that!!

So, maybe a token fee for the meet and greet that could be applied to the fee should he stay?

I understand that having a chemistry/connection makes an intimate encounter, be it with a MA or SP all the better. But how long do you need to get to know a MA/SP before you feel you have chemistry with her and are willing to have a hour or two session with her. And a chemistry/connection I have discovered, develops over repeat encounters, I know for myself a second or third encounter was more intimate than the first, and the seventh encounter in one case well it was just special. But repeat encounters with a lady will never happen unless you take that first step

Look at an encounter as the ultimate first date LOL. Maybe you'll click, maybe not. But nothing in life is guaranteed. Just schedule an encounter with a lady that interests you, and let the encounter unfold naturally.

And remember, the ladies are professional and pretty good at making a man feel he's special to begin with. So no need for pre-encounter meetings in my opinion.

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

I understand that having a chemistry/connection makes an intimate encounter, be it with a MA or SP all the better. But how long do you need to get to know a MA/SP before you feel you have chemistry with her and are willing to have a hour or two session with her. And a chemistry/connection I have discovered, develops over repeat encounters, I know for myself a second or third encounter was more intimate than the first, and the seventh encounter in one case well it was just special. But repeat encounters with a lady will never happen unless you take that first step

Look at an encounter as the ultimate first date LOL. Maybe you'll click, maybe not. But nothing in life is guaranteed. Just schedule an encounter with a lady that interests you, and let the encounter unfold naturally.

And remember, the ladies are professional and pretty good at making a man feel he's special to begin with. So no need for pre-encounter meetings in my opinion.

A rambling

RG

I agree 100%.... at some point you just have to step up and do it. My father used to say "at some point you have to Shit or get off the pot".

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

The whole public aspect of sexapalooza is what we like - we have an opportunity to meet thousands of people, many who have never heard of us before.

Also, my favorite aspect is that by being there and talking to people face to face, we are helping to break down stereotypes of what type of women work in the adult business and helping to breakdown preconceived notions of the business in general. We are always very well received and always one of the most talked about booths :)

• Like 3

Guest **oo**e
The whole public aspect of sexapalooza is what we like - we have an opportunity to meet thousands of people, many who have never heard of us before.

Also, my favorite aspect is that by being there and talking to people face to face, we are helping to break down stereotypes of what type of women work in the adult business and helping to breakdown preconceived notions of the business in general. We are always very well received and always one of the most talked about booths :)

The other thing is that being legit you can be in the public eye and properly represent the industry in its best light which MPs which operate under cover can't do.

I agree 100%.... at some point you just have to step up and do it. My father used to say "at some point you have to Shit or get off the pot".

I believe Roaming Guy uses the phrase 'Fish or Cut Bait'!

• Like 1

Guest P**aq
Are there trade shows (like Sexapalooza) where MPs have booths for meet and greets? The biggest obstacle for me is that without having an in person discussion I can't measure the chemistry, and making a decision based on an internet ad alone is really quite difficult. I think I might be more active if I could find an event where I could shake hands and share a smile with an MP. I know CMJ was at Sexapalooza and it was very helpful to have a 10 minute session with one of their excellent girls.

You could attend the CERB social in March, that would give you an opportunity to meet and greet some of the ladies.

The other thing is that being legit you can be in the public eye and properly represent the industry in its best light which MPs which operate under cover can't do.

In my opinion it has nothing to do with being Legit or not... Many of us have families, friends, people we know that may not know about this part of our lives... and we want to keep ot that way... not just for ourselves but to protect others around us...

Unfortunately being a Sex worker is not a profession recognized and in the contrary is something that is not look as something good and it has been stigmatized by the society...

In regards to the gentlemen comming and saying not all is bad.. I remember when I first started there was this one gentleman... He is actually a CERB member (and if he reads this.., he knows who he is) he would stop by the ALO locations with schedule in hand.., he would intriduce himslef and meet the ladies... I must admit.., at the begining it was weird.. specially when you happened to be there a few times... But then he decided to start meeting the ladies that caught his attention as client... and I can say for personal experience.. he is one of most amazing gentlemen I have had the pleasure of meeting... and to this day he still stops by the spa.. not just for appointments but to bring flowers.., wine or just a thoughtful present...

I was going to suggest the Cerb social, too. Great idea!

Great Suggestion!!! Socials are a great way to meet the Ladies being MAs or SPs.., you get to chat, put faces to the Hot bodies.., and that way you can really see if you have some sort of chemistry... and Guess what... the next social is just in a couple of months..

• Like 3