NB posters? Where are you?

It's already turned to rain here in Saint John - don't think its going to amount to much - not cold out, so it should melt everything soon!

I'm holding you to that!

If you're wrong, you'll be getting quite the nasty PM, little lady!:icon_twisted:

Whip me Beat me Call me Bitch! :whipping:

LMAO.

In that case, I hope you ARE wrong 'cause that sounds fun! ;)

• Like 1

I'm holding you to that!

If you're wrong, you'll be getting quite the nasty PM, little lady!:icon_twisted:

Let the public flogging begin! It's still snowing - dammit! There must be at least an inch of ice under the snow - but at least its a fluffy snow. FFS.

• Like 1

Let the public flogging begin! It's still snowing - dammit! There must be at least an inch of ice under the snow - but at least its a fluffy snow. FFS.

LOL...

Was just thinking I should tell Meaghan that she's about to get whooped.

Still snowin' here as well.

Ya crazy snow, arg....

I cant believe people were calling this morning around 9 am looking for appts for right way, hahaha, I am like " well not sure about your part of town, but I have 2-3 ft of snow to plow out first, hahah.. "

Plowed it...and now again got a full drive way! arg!

here is a giggle for all of us snow sick folks,

10001537_10151919975442234_1781034138_n.jpg

• Like 1

Ya crazy snow, arg....

I cant believe people were calling this morning around 9 am looking for appts for right way, hahaha, I am like " well not sure about your part of town, but I have 2-3 ft of snow to plow out first, hahah.. "

Plowed it...and now again got a full drive way! arg!

That'd be a true "unrushed" experience: Getting snowed in at Sophia's and unable to leave. lol.

Actually....sounds fun! :p

• Like 1

I left the house long enough to do the driveway - and of course to take my daughter to her midterm this evening, now that was fun in Freddy...

• Like 1

Sounds like a good day. :)

I just can't decide what to do. Might be time to go through the movie collection and find an oldie but goodie to revisit.

As long as I'm not productive...lol

Mornin' NB folks. ;)

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Me? I had a busy one (and a busy week). I wasn't planning on it, but today ends up being a day to recharge my batteries. Much needed.

May this Monday treat you well. :D

• Like 1

Not sure what is in the water or air around here, but I got all the "crazies" out today, with strange and not nice txt today! hahahah, ohhh well sort of entertaining, lol...is it spring air?? lol

Sun is shining in my window, almost feels like summer:) LOVE IT!!! My dog too loves it, he is in the window on top of couch with a goofy smile! hahahha

1604793_635787286475767_888910093_n.jpg

• Like 1

Hah! Cute!

At least you're laughing the crazies off. :)

With my sense of humour, you're lucky I'm not pulling out my phone and texting you. lol

• Like 1

I had an incredible moment of clarity this morning.

Despite many years together, I now know, from the truest depths of my heart, that I just can't continue on with my snow blower.

The countless hours spent together these past months have shown me that we are not well matched companions, but only two who pretend.

It is time to move on.

South, maybe.

Edited by *ar**d***
  • Like 2

Holy crap, this has to be the most snow so far this year. Or maybe it just seems like it. Must be at least 3 feet out there, and with the drifts, its more like 4'. I am so done with winter - especially when it occurs in the spring. Ya, it might be "light" stuff, but when there is a ton of it to move, it becomes so tiresome.

I know Warped broke up with his snow blower, if he could send it over here, I would really appreciate it. I have to shovel just to get the car out so the snow plow can plow my yard. Lazy neighbour didn't even do his yard - that way at least part of the yard is done. Just trudged through the snow to get his ride into town. He has a snow blower - maybe he broke up with his?

Even the puppy was like WTF? Where can I take a dump?

ARGH!

• Like 1

Took my braids out during the storm, wasn't too bad here, did not have to shovel....sorry Meaghan, hahaha....

Damn, miss my braids already! I actually have to style my hair for the first time in 3 months hahahha, hmmm...maybe back to braids?

• Like 2

Sorry, Meaghan. :(

We decided to stay together for the kids. The dogs needed to get out for walk. :p

But, yeah. Holy crap there's a lot of snow.

Winter, you can bugger off now. :ThankYou:

• Like 1

Sorry, Meaghan. :(

We decided to stay together for the kids. The dogs needed to get out for walk. :p

But, yeah. Holy crap there's a lot of snow.

Winter, you can bugger off now. :ThankYou:

Glad to hear you are sticking it out. Especially for the dogs!

• Like 1

Ahh yes makes since Zoro! lol,

nope, I am doing the "sun dance" hahhaha, any virgins around to sacrifice? LMAO

Since or Sense?

(LOL...sorry...couldn't resist.)