YEMV - Your Experience may vary.

Every encounter is different depending on the mood and the chemistry between two people. Recommendations are written based on a particular encounter that happens to be enjoyed by the client. A woman with a lot of recommendations can be a good choice as odd's are that as long as you are a gentleman and clean and treat her with respect, you will in all likely get an experience that you will remember. But anything can happen. Either one of you may have bad day, or the woman may have had a bad session before you or may not be feeling well.

Or there could be just no connection or chemistry, well it just happens. That's life.

But in general I've met quite a few women of cerb and have had some outstanding memorable experiences. I've only had a few so so experiences and those were with women that only had a few recommendations. But I have always been a gentleman and have treated them with respect. Never ask for any extra's, just go with the flow and see where fate will take me. Made many new friends along the way and have had many repeat experiences, with each one getting better.

Well that's all I have to say for now.

Edited by someguy
  • Like 4

Well said.

Never ask for any extra's, just go with the flow and see where faith will take me.

I have trouble asking for extra bread at a restaurant, I don't think I could bring myself to asking for any kind of extra in this context.

• Like 1

Isn't that expected? :)

Wouldn't it be odd if your experience was the same as the last persons? We are all different and so are the encounters we have. Again to justify a great encounter with the number of reco's a lady has is silly. There are great ladies with no reco's, few reco's, a moderate amount and ones with lots. The numbers are not going to guarantee anything other than that sp has met with a certain number of men that have felt comfortable writing about their encounter. It is not an assurance that anyone will be guaranteed a great encounter.

To give anyone the sense that the best sp's are the ones with the highest number of reco's isn't truthful, nor fair. Nor is it factual that just because an sp has a lot of reco's that a new client will have a great encounter. Those chances are 50/50 with anyone.

A great encounter needs to have two stimulated, like minded individuals that have some sort of chemistry, working towards the same end result reco's or not and to end with a bad result may be the cause of neither person, or both or one or the other. That two has many causes, reco's or not.

• Like 6

Recently met couple new women that I did not know much about, but have met in the chat room. Which I have found to help make my choices. And makes the first encounter easier as you know a bit about each other. After we first warmed up each other in first 30 minutes of our encounter and getting to know one and another, I find usually a bit of chemistry starts to happen and it leads to great sessions. Recommendation do help I find, as it let's you know a bit about what other men think about her looks and services. Reviews on the other boards are a bit more honest, So It is between reviews and recommendations that I sense if a woman would be interesting to meet.

Even repeat encounters with the same woman may be different. Most case it is better, but ususally always different. It always depends on the mood of the day.

Every encounter is different, special and unique. Even an encounter with the same companion each and every time is special and unique. A first time date, you are getting to know one another, a third, fourth, so on date, it's two friends getting together, you both know one another, obviously you both like one another, you both, for lack of a better phrase, have a shared common past which makes encounters all the more intimate, in the broadest sense of the word.

Anyhow, if each and every encounter was the same as another, it would be awfully boring wouldn't it

A rambling

RG

• Like 5

So recently I was reviewed on another board, and although the review was positive, it was mentioned that the reviewer had higher expectations based on "all the reviews" he had read. I think he said the service was good, but he had expected great. My body was fine, but he expected better... something like that.

Reviews are very subjective and after reading what this man had to say, I've decided to carefully go through the linked reviews on my site and remove some that are very explicit, exaggerated, or worded to flatter the reviewer more than the reviewed.

I don't like people being disappointed and I think that's what happened here. After reading my reviews I suppose he expected something more or different that what I could offer.

Number of reviews isn't near as important as the quality, accuracy and reliability of the review IMHO.

Great encounters are all about chemistry between the two people involved. You can't create chemistry when there is none there. It's unrealistic for any client to go into a session expecting what happened with another client. If a client is silly enough to to expect that it's his own fault not yours. Client's should not try to base their expectations for their encounter on how an SP clicked with another client based on a review or Reco. A client should take the onus upon themselves to figure out if THEY will have chemistry with and SP based on their own assessment.

You seem fantastic to me, don't worry about it.

• Like 4

YEMV - Your experience may vary. I have chatted with many CERB members in the chat room. Discussing our experiences with various women. I have found that many of the experiences with girls that we both have met, may be totally opposite of each other. A woman that one say's doesn't kiss, I have had passionate kissing and cuddling. And services that I have had were not offered to others. So it all boils down to chemistry and hygiene and connection. Each experience should be unique and YMMV so what one person get's may not be what you get. But what should be consistent is that the woman is professional, on time and consistent with what she may or may not offer according to her ad. Anything else should be considered a bonus :)

Anything can happen. depending on the phase of the moon. the angle of the sun. When you work up.. :)

There are good days and and bad days.

good mood's and bad moods

chemistry and no chemistry.

Each experience can and will be different. cause we all are different.

One person's experience can be totally opposite of another.

this is YEMV :)

I completely agree with Cristy and Miss Jessica.

As someone who is fairly new to the game, I don't have many reco's. And I do not find them particularly useful (other than to highlight that I am legit). I have two so far, and although they speak very highly of me, I cannot guarantee that everyone I see will have the exact the same sentiment. It puts a lot of pressure on the lady to live up to those standards, especially when what makes an encounter incredible for one person, does not do anything for someone else. I know why / where my reco's came from and I know they speak the truth - for their experience. However, if gentleman #1 had partaken in encounter #2, and vice versa, they may not have written those recommendations.

This is very important to remember while reading recommendations, although their sentiments are basically the same, they are for completely different reasons, and you might not find those reasons to be worthy of such praise (though you'd be nuts not too!;-)) This exact thing was highlighted by Miss Jessica's post.

I propose changing YEMV (and similar acronyms) to YEWV (Your Experience WILL Vary).

Also, Someguy, just because a lady doesn't have a lot of reco's, doesn't mean she isn't absolutely amazing.

• Like 6

So recently I was reviewed on another board, and although the review was positive, it was mentioned that the reviewer had higher expectations based on "all the reviews" he had read. I think he said the service was good, but he had expected great. My body was fine, but he expected better... something like that.

Reviews are very subjective and after reading what this man had to say, I've decided to carefully go through the linked reviews on my site and remove some that are very explicit, exaggerated, or worded to flatter the reviewer more than the reviewed.

I don't like people being disappointed and I think that's what happened here. After reading my reviews I suppose he expected something more or different that what I could offer.

Number of reviews isn't near as important as the quality, accuracy and reliability of the review IMHO.

I may be weird but the quality of my encounters don't in my opinion have much to do with the exquisiteness of the lady's body or any specific acts that may or my not have happened (for purposes of the censors the acts I am referencing are things like tiddlewinks... basket weaving... backgammon etc)

Now just to clarify I am not suggesting that the ladies physical appearance is not important... yes I have checked out her pics and expect that a woman in this industry is going to be in good shape... my experience over more than 20+ years is that very very seldom is the lady not beautiful and sexy. But that to me does not mean perfect... all of our bodies are different and in fact tell the story of our lives... i have been with women who have surgery scars and stretch marks that to me makes them real and to me real is sexy and beautiful.

In every case that I have written a recommendation it has been driven primarily by the connection I have had with the lady... the comfort level we had with each other and the unquestionable feeling that it was intellectually fun and engaging to be with her.

The physical contact (ie spirited game of twister in case the sensor is reading along) is always great... shit you are with a beautiful sexy naked lady even the worst experience is gonna be fun. Lol think of it from her perspective ... she will be with me a 54 year old over weight guy... please please please don't make a great session be only about perfect physical attributes lol remember it takes two to tango.

As for the rating of a lady based on an expectation of what specific activity might have or have not been experienced... well I learned a long time ago to try not to go into the session with a plan... i don't want my experience to be a replay of what what described by someone in their review... I want my session to evolve naturally... some times it's just tiddlewinks... sometimes it is like a visit to the most amazing toy store with endless games and sometimes it cuddling and talking... all tend to be amazing.

I have been I think extremely lucky in this hobby as I have met many "real" women who have touched me in ways more significant than physical.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

or like when someone has mechanical oil on their hands and they want to finger me....

definitely not.... srry

I always suggest useing a foot scrub with those plastic stringy bristles with dish soap that clean the oil & grime right out of the nails.

You can't always expect your experience to be like the one another has. It may be better or it may be good. Too many variable, but depends on chemistry I find. I find that if I get to know the woman thru pm or text for a period of time before we meet. I usually have a great time. It is usually when I just show up with the woman knowing nothing about me that i get a so-so experience. But you never know sometimes I get a great experience depending on how we connect. But previous knowledge of each other seems to work best. Sometimes a session with someone with whom I have met many times may not go as good as usual. Could be that they were having a bad day or not in the mood. So nothing is guaranteed.

I think its silly to expect an experience with a service providers to be great just because someone else had a great experience and vise versa... When I did read reviews/ recommendations, all I ever looked at was if the service provider was as advertised... that was it.

What makes (that thing we're not allowed to talk about) great has to do with the chemistry and interaction, and interpersonal connection, not anything mechanical. I actually only ever had 2 disappointing experiences out of... hum... a lot more then 2.

I used to check out reviews, but most of the time I didn't learn anything from them and the Ladies I was interested didn't have any, so I gave up looking.

I've written a few, but nearly all are now out of date and the service providers have moved on to I know not where. One lovely lady I knew last time I saw her was about to finish her law degree... family law... so by now she's now screwing men in a completely different way, lol.

I've stopped writing recommendations (or reviews) in part because I haven't actually seen any one new for 2 years...

• Like 1