ultimate GFE with MA

I just noticed several ads on internet with "ultimate GFE" by MAs. Could some one explain what is usually meant by ultimate GFE and how it is different from "regular" GFE with MAs?

All the term GFE means "Girl Friend Experience" as opposed to "standard service" (standard meaning they do not play into the sensual or intimate part they just get the job done for you and out the door you go) instead GFE implies that the lady plays into the fantasy of intimacy and sensuality.... I would assume "ultimate" would imply that they are really good at this.

GFE does not imply that ANY services are included. If you assume certain services are included you will find yourself disappointed. (Your hygiene and attitude would also make a big difference in how "ultimate" your experience would be too I suspect)

I am sure others will charm in here, I just wanted to mention that GFE & PSE are "STYLES OF SERVICE" and NEVER implies that certain SERVICES are to be expected.

• Like 8

THANK YOU MOD!

I dont know what is it so hard for some guys to understand that the GFE term describes a feeling.., the way how a massage session can be very intimate yet NOT NECESSARILY means that they will Get the so called "Extras" ... that the term GFE has nothing to do with An Specific Service... Is An Experience As a whole!

THANK YOU AGAIN :)

• Like 8

I dont know what is it so hard for some guys to understand that the GFE term describes a feeling..

Guys? Feelings?

WELL-THERES-YOUR-PROBLEM.jpg

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Thanks to the mod for clearing this up, I get so many direct forward questions that are usually naive and can get a bit graphic so totally thanks to the mod for addressing this

Funny that I posted this today and we had a gentleman come in after he booked a reservation - his first time seeing this particular hostess and the first thing that came out of his mouth (before the shower before anything) he asked, can I eat your pussy? The hostess said no - the client left... Apparently DATY should be common service and of not its a waste of his time.

In the meantime this hostess missed out on 2 other potential appointments.

Since when is DATY a guaranteed service one provides a stranger in a massage parlour?

• Like 3

I'm upset to hear the poor hostess that had to go through this received no compensation?? He's definitely not a gentleman pulling that! It's not often I comment in these threads as the same questions have become so tiring. This is no way to conduct yourself when you step into any establishment, and hopefully this post is educational to the one's that need to know!

Funny that I posted this today and we had a gentleman come in after he booked a reservation - his first time seeing this particular hostess and the first thing that came out of his mouth (before the shower before anything) he asked, can I eat your pussy? The hostess said no - the client left... Apparently DATY should be common service and of not its a waste of his time.

Since when is DATY a guaranteed service one provides a stranger in a massage parlour?

Opinion of a guy - what Erin and cmj are posting is the way things always have been and will be unfortunately. But it really is a parallel to life outside the massage service world. Guys that are rude , creepy and gross that don't know how to treat women in the 9-5 world never get laid or have a happy partner either. A key word is respect too. If guys would figure out that the girls workings as MAs don't look at a dude and say..oh I want him sticking his fingers in me right now. Ha. You pay for fantasy but these girls are real people too. Treat them like the beautiful hard working ladies they are. They have to protect their hygiene and bodies too as it is their livelihood and they need a comfort factor. Erin and cmj keep up the high standards as I have personal experience with both. When I'm done a session I know I feel fantastic and the girl feels she met a decent , clean guy that made her day better not worse. That's my two cents... jerks like that and others I think MAs should just give me a swift kick in the balls. What will they do...go home and tell their wives.

• Like 9

CMJ is totally right, massage industry is not what It used to be, everyday full service spas come into the business and all the magic of the sensual massage goes to other level.

I think solution is for those spas to become agencies, and stop calling themselves massage parlors.

• Like 9

See I don't really get how massage folks can advertise GFE at all. To me GFE is everything I would expect my GF to do.....DATY and BJ is what I expect as well as FS from my GF....so really the massage experience can never be that now can it...if you're honest.

That's why I don't usually go to a MP.

My feeling is that this dead horse has been flogged enough. Everyone has a different opinion and no two people are going to agree.

Every MA is different, every SP is different, every dancer is different. They are like sexy snowflakes. The all interact with their clients differently. They all have different limits.

Rehashing this all again on a new thread is not going to solve anything. There is nothing new to say. There is just the opportunity for people to state their opinions again, and maybe rant a bit, or even rant a lot.

If you want to know about GFE massage and whether or not it exists and what it is, well then look it up in the already established threads.

Somedays I think these threads are started and fueled by someone living under a bridge.

Guest **n****er

Some people generally do not understand what GFE means. Is it any wonder why some of us are confused? It means different things to different people. Those defining it can't even come up with a consensus. So how does the gentleman with limited to zero exposure to this realm have a prayer of understanding what a "feeling" is?

Many men seek to diagnose and define things. It's nature. It seems as if even asking the question as to what it means is off putting to some. I've had read this term defined dozens of times on various sites on the internet and I STILL do not know the full definition. Why? Because it's hard to quantify a feeling.

You are certainly right you cant describe a feeling... I think what CMJ is trying to clarify is that Offering a GFE experience doesnt mean extra services in menu. If we choose to be massage attendants is because we want to play the sensual game of teasing. Is about cuddling sharing feelings and experiences is not about extras. Is not a term to cover DATY, fs and other services

• Like 3

I just noticed that the original question was not answered too. As I too have asked this question to the MA's also. The question was what was the difference between Ultimate GFE and regular GFE? All the answers dealt with what GFE is again, and that has been answered many times before. I started noticing some girls were offering Ultimate GFE too. Does that mean they cook dinner also :)

Edited by someguy
Duplicate text

I realize that there should be limits. To me personnal limits and protection of one's health are absolute priorities. However the YMMV expression is the one thing that is stopping me from seeing MP anymore. I've had fabulous experiences but I also had very bad experiences as well. My last experience was at a known place I won't be naming here. The problem was that I was shown a room and had to wait about 10 minutes for someone to show up. I was shown the shower, the person left and came back another 10 minutes later. That counted on my 60 minutes. Then, that person really didn't offer much on the sensuality side and I can tell you that I was a gentleman all along. Sine I didn't want to cause any trouble, I went ahead with what was offered and politely thanked the person after that.

All of this to ask the following: without beeing too graphic, would it be possible to know in advance, before any money exchange has taken place what the MP will be offering? This way, all would be clear beforehand and it would eliminate some awkward inquiries such as described in this tread. Very frustrating to pay for a door fee only to find out that the person your meeting is not offering what you are looking for. Have you known, you would have simply asked someone else who you know offers what you want. And I'm not talking fs here. BTW: fs should not even be possible at all.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with someguy's point of view - lots of physical contact, kissing, body slides, mutual touching and some non rushed conversation while cuddling. To me, GFE is the feeling of picking up the cutest girl in the bar and getting almost, but not quite, around the bases.

• Like 2

Some of these ladies do offer extras (bjs, daty, dfk, lfk, ) dont bother arguing it because we all know thst some do. they dont have to offer it to everyone. Pardon my language but you are asking these ladies to agree to sucking your dick without them knowing if you are clean or not ;same thing witg kissing. If i was a massage provider and i agreed to providing a client with a bj and then when i notice he has not groomed down yonder in years, i might not only refuse to provide thst service but i might be a little grossed out.

I for one have been in a situation where i was expecting a little extra and got none. Was i disapointed? Not really because for whatever reason she didntcwant to and thst was her choice.

The term ultimate gfe means nothing really. Its no different than a pizza parlour saying that they have the best pizza in town.

Additional Comments:

Some of these ladies do offer extras (bjs, daty, dfk, lfk, ) dont bother arguing it because we all know thst some do. they dont have to offer it to everyone. Pardon my language but you are asking these ladies to agree to sucking your dick without them knowing if you are clean or not ;same thing witg kissing. If i was a massage provider and i agreed to providing a client with a bj and then when i notice he has not groomed down yonder in years, i might not only refuse to provide thst service but i might be a little grossed out.

I for one have been in a situation where i was expecting a little extra and got none. Was i disapointed? Not really because for whatever reason she didntcwant to and thst was her choice.

The term ultimate gfe means nothing really. Its no different than a pizza parlour saying that they have the best pizza in town.

Additional Comments:

The argument that GFE for MA/MP is meant to convey a sensual, chemistry connection holds no water. *Perhaps* it meant that originally but the etymology of a term is irrelevant. GFE is a common term used in the SP world to imply a set of services (the specifics of which are debatable and will never be settled) and may also imply an attitude or feeling.

So its understandable how someone can interpret Ultimate GFE as being a variety of things related to service. So as others have pointed out, its a fair question to ask what it means when a MP/MA uses the term GFE and ultimate GFE. Unless they define it they risk causing irritation to themselves and clients alike. A term like "GFE massage" *might* help or perhaps "a sensual GFE like massage" or "GFE feeling" would be better. But that problem is for MP/MAs to solve if they choose to use the term GFE without being very clear.

Until then, I agree that Ultimate GFE has no meaning and only marketing, especially for MA/MPs. Like the other poster said its like "best pizza in town" or "worlds best chocolate".