On kissing ...

I was reading on another board about a situation where a client had a visit from an SP and, after payment was "delivered," the client discovered that, although she was a very personable, the SP had a "no kissing rule." The primary concern of the client was that there was no indication of this ahead of time (on the agency website) and it was a major damper on his happiness with the visit.

My point isn't to re-hash that issue here, but rather to ask how important is kissing, and the usual sensuality and closeness that goes with kissing, a fundamental part of the deal? For me, its absolutely vital ... it isn't fun unless there's some kissing. When done well, there is no better way to explore another human being and to commence or extend a wonderful encounter. I can, however, understand an SP taking a YMMV apprach if the client shows up unclean or otherwise "unkissable." For that reason, should it be a requirement, or at least an "unwritten rule," that an SP or their agency give the client a bit of advance warning if kissing is going to, as a rule, be a problem?

I don't need to kiss although I do like to. I have had some intense sensual experiences with no kissing. I've visited a couple girls here that do not kiss and I will continue to see them.

I come from France, so for me kissing is natural. As well it will always be YMMV, bad breath, smoking for me are a big turn off. Except that...I will kiss if I have the feeling.

But the reasons why I can see a SP would not kiss...

1- as simple as you don't kiss well. You would be surprise how many men think they kiss well when it's pretty horrible. I mean having your lips bit to blood and the mop in your mouth or someone that is trying to stole your tongue by sucking on it is NEVER fun.

2-The sentiments. Some reserve it at their lover. It's normally a pretty intimate sign of love. That is the thing as you say...the closeness...do you want to be THAT close with your clients? Not always...you will not have kids with and live, happily ever after. You cannot judge someone on if they kiss or not.

Most of the time if a SP doesn't kiss at all it's because of the emotions

I can, however, understand an SP taking a YMMV apprach if the client shows up unclean or otherwise "unkissable."

If a client can't take the time to freshen up his mouth, fuck knows what other personal hygiene steps he's skipping. Yum!

Simply: Kissing, YES!

When there is no kissing, I feel that something is missing.

But I agree, if the SP has a no kissing rule, she should be very up front with it.

I like kissing. I was surprised once but do my research carefully since.

Agreed. No kissing rule should be informed b4 hand.

;)

If I'm with a new SP, I usually ask up front what the rules are. I've been with some girls that have said "no kissing", so I don't try to push them to do something they don't want to do. The experience in that case is satisfactory, but it does seem like it's missing something.

I've also been with an SP (no longer working), who said straight up "no kissing", but once things started to get heated she whispered in my ear "do you want to kiss me?" "kiss me" and so forth, it was incredibly passionate and one of the best times of my life.

I've been with an SP that surprised the hell out of me when she planted a huge kiss on me as soon as I stepped in the door, caught me off guard, but I knew what was on the menu :lol:

I would say it is an essential part of the process, without it, it seems like something is missing...it still feels good to get your rocks off, but things become so much more invigorating and passionate with the addition of kissing. I can understand fully the reasons why an SP would not be comfortable with kissing a client, but this is a "Girlfriend Experience" and if your girlfriend isn't kissing you, it wouldn't make sense for her to sleep with you either. In my opinion anyway.

I have seen sp's who didn't kiss as a rule, but prefer to see the ones that do. For me, it's the second thing i enjoy the most, after daty. I find it so much more of a gfe with the kissing. But again, men should be respectful and make sure hygiene is good before seeing an sp. To me so far, best kissers, in alphabetical order, Annessa, Katedot, Sexy Brooke. Ok, i haven't hobbied since my b-day in december, damn, time to get back out there. lol

One thing I would add here - discussing specific acts in a public place can get you into trouble. I hate discussing specifics on the phone - if I say yes, and get there and I can't get past something about the client - they he's pissed that I said I'd do something and then pressured into this because I said ok ahead. The way I deal with it, if it's really important - let me know in advance. This way, if its something I'll never do - I'll tell you up front. If its something that I will do with certain clients - I'll indicate that "generally" I will - don't want to commit until we meet. I've had clients with obvious cold sores, sick with cold symptoms, obvious drug issues suggesting possible Hep - I'll always decline - crap the money is never worth the possible health problems. Pecks are also different from French kissing - so, just keep the SP wants to go home healthy - if you are with someone who doesn't care about her health - do you not worry that you are going to pick up something????? Just my opinion.

Meaghan

I always ask the SP if she allows kissing, if she does not I don't go see her, If she changes her mind when I come to see her, I believe I have the right to leave with out leaving a tip.

Honesty is always the best policy, but if you did not ask before hand, then, you have to play by her rules.

You may or not enjoy your time wiyh her, as I had one lady one here said she french kissed and she refused. This lady has been recommended by sevral people but, she and I didn't clic.

But you will not clic wiyh all the women on here or if you did , you could become the next duece bigelow:razz::D

This has come up before like most other topics. It seems every three months a new cycle starts and that's OK because the participants change also. I always seek a GFE or more experience. To me that includes kissing as I can't see a girlfriend not kissing you if your hygiene is OK and you don't look like a rat's ass.

If you are an SP, you should be upfront about the no kissing rule because, often,, it is a make or break aspect of an encounter. I've been burned a couple of times and don't see those SPs twice. It's their decision but please let the guy know before the date is set otherwise it's a huge letdown for me. With two SPs I've seen over the years, I had no kissing and no daty. Wow!!! Was I depressed. I've learned. A good way not to get burned is to only see the SPs who have recs on CERB. The description will tell you if she kisses or not.

A g

Kissing is very important to me however, in my view the lady should have the choice and full right to decide whether she would like to provide that service on the individual basis when visiting/receiving clients.

I had no issue with the lady who was reviewed on the other board as far as kissing was concerned and she was GFE when I had her over a few months ago, so I am not sure that "no kissing" was her rule or an exception, but I could be wrong (and in my view likely nothing to do with the client she saw but rather her mood at the time).

I have only ever seen one person where there was no kissing at all and one or two where they seemed to only allow LFK. For me the intimacy of kissing is one of the key factors that generates passion with me.

Without kissing it feels impersonal and sex should never feel that impersonal imho....part of the reason I always have mouthwash in my bag and gum in my pocket. :-)

I also have had surprises with SP's who into the session advise they have a rule of no kissing. Like others I now pay close attention the recommendations to ensure DFK is listed.

I do see one Asian lady regularly though who does not kiss, but it is a cultural thing for her and I do very much enjoy my time with her anyway. But that is the exception.

Kissing very much adds to the enjoyment and to the fantasy of the experience. But as I have found there are also sometimes exceptions.

Maybe I have been very lucky, each SP that I have seen over the years has normally kissed as soon as she walked in the door. I do however prefer young SP's, in my opinion they are much more into what they are doing and it's not mechanical.:-D

Ifind it a bit strange when a woman says that "it's to intimate" and so she doesn't kiss. I respect a girl's right to choose wether or not to kiss, but to say "it's to intimate" and then proceed to get naked and have full sex with a stranger...I don't get it.

I obviously agree with most of the guys about the importance of kissing to have a great experience, and I certainly agree with any lady that wants to reserve the right to "adapt" to the situation. In other words, the ladies should always have a right to a YMMV policy.

My question was, if a lady has a strict "no kissing " policy, as this is an important issue for the guys, should she (or her agency) disclose that upfront as an informal rule? I guess this might be a bit easier on a website or ad, and I guess its true that the guy can always ask the question.

To borrow a modified line from a friend of "No kissing, No Cowboy."

Of course I respect the ladies decision to choose to kiss or not, but if it's not even an option it should be made known upfront. It will sway my decision process greatly but I have been known to make an exception everynow and then . I take good care of my mouth, just ask my dentist and look at car in her driveway and the boat in the slip at the marina I feel I've paid for over the years. I'm a pretty good kisser to, so I've been told just ask my cousin. :)

I find the difference between good sex and great sex is the level of passion. And for me kissing is the #1 thing making for a passionate, steamy encounter.

So while I can definitely have fun with a lady with a no kissing policy, that lady will never be a favorite.

GHT

You could not be anymore clear on the subject. Freshen up your mouth people:cooter:

If a lady states she does not offer DFK, then sorry I'm not booking.

I enjoy the intimacy,passionate like everyone else.:69:

If a client can't take the time to freshen up his mouth, fuck knows what other personal hygiene steps he's skipping. Yum!

Simply: Kissing, YES!

Kissing is a big issue for guys. Maybe ladies need to have a fixed answer when it comes up on the phone or in an email...

No I don't kiss. That's a personal decision n I hope my clients can respect that. But, hey, without it, I can still rock your world, etc etc.

Yes I kiss. But you can image I'd like my gentlemen to be clean n kissable so that we both would fully enjoy it, blah blah blah.

;)

I have seen clients where they was no kissing involved, I found it to be semi- ackward. I like to view myself as passionate & affectionate. I seperate the two because I believe you can have passion with out kissing, but to me true affection involves kissing....

I like to feel wanted, desired, cuddle and surrounded by affection, and for me that can only be sealed with a kiss...