JessicaMassage

dsc07833_2_2_2g5f.jpgJust in case you haven't noticed her, this is Jessica on cerb. I highly recommend her.

The Ottawa massage scene is thriving, with some excellent new additions. Jessica is new as an independent, and a great addition she is. Sexy, enthusiastic, great body, great skills, everything you could want in a massage.

I met her early last week in a convenient central location. She was wearing a red dress, with her long blonde hair flowing freely, framing a very attractive face. A warm greeting, hugs, gentle kisses, then off with the clothes and down to work.

The whole experience was sensuous touching and embracing, with vigorous rubdowns followed by cuddling and laughter. I got to massage her beautiful body, as well as receiving her thorough attention.

There was so much more I would have loved to do with/to her, but this was a massage session, verging into a GFE with the kissing and intimacy, but remaining within perfectly understood bounds.

Jessica is a beauty, and easy to be with. I enjoyed our time together, and want more.

dsc07833_2_2_2g5f.jpgJust in case you haven't noticed her, this is Jessica on cerb. I highly recommend her.

The Ottawa massage scene is thriving, with some excellent new additions. Jessica is new as an independent, and a great addition she is. Sexy, enthusiastic, great body, great skills, everything you could want in a massage.

I do I contact Jessica ?

I met her early last week in a convenient central location. She was wearing a red dress, with her long blonde hair flowing freely, framing a very attractive face. A warm greeting, hugs, gentle kisses, then off with the clothes and down to work.

The whole experience was sensuous touching and embracing, with vigorous rubdowns followed by cuddling and laughter. I got to massage her beautiful body, as well as receiving her thorough attention.

There was so much more I would have loved to do with/to her, but this was a massage session, verging into a GFE with the kissing and intimacy, but remaining within perfectly understood bounds.

Jessica is a beauty, and easy to be with. I enjoyed our time together, and want more.

Posted via Mobile Device

She is, undoubting, one of the best here in Ottawa and/or elsewhere. I have always enjoyed my times with her.

;) ;)... he said knowingly.

Just check her website, JessicaMassage.com

It's indicated on her cerb profile page.

Patience physicalchemistry. I sent an e-mail on Tuesday and she was already fully booked.

I strongly recommend her, but her brief visits also means she books fast I also suspect that she is flooded with e-mail and it may take time for her to respond.

She is a sweetheart and it is worth spending time with her. Treat her nicely.

Cato:

On your esteemed recommendation, I had the pleasure to visit Jessica. As you stated she is "an excellent new addition" or shall we say an "ADDICTION" .

Highly recommended since she is a very special, sensuous and sexy young lady that will provide total enjoyment.

I've seen this bombshell twice in the last two weeks and she is a jaw dropper. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left she was completely into me and that just made the session steamy.

She has good massage skills, a great personality, a smoking body, very sexy tats and an open mind.

(for guys with SO's - Scent alert. Jess is on you so fast when you walk in and also until you walk out the door that a post massage shower may not get you back to smelling like a man). Not a negative for me or others but maybe for some.

Repeat? I already have and will again. :-)

I renewed acquaitance with Jessica this past week and I am happy I have done so. As Krusty noted, she is all over you the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.

A massage session with Jessica is unlike any other, it must be experienced at least once.

Go see her!

toine

I've been meaning to see Jessica for awhile but never seemed to get the opportunity; my regular MA(s) weren't available this morning so I thought I'd give Jessica a call as she had a post in the provider's section today. She had an opening and oh my..... what have I been missing. After chatting for a while I realized I saw her years ago (Trish) and I remember it being very enjoyable but it couldn't have been anything close to this experience. She is one gem. My only regret is I saw her at the location she works out of on St-Laurent rather than Carling. Next time it's going to be Carling as they have showers in the room..... and it's going to be very soon.

She is one friendly young lady, great personality, awesome body, great massage skills, on and on and on..... as per previous posts above.

If you're into massages, give her a try; you won't regret.

Just back in town yesterday after a long absence. Lots of catching up to do. A visit to Barbs to see friends, and yes, a massage, that's what I need. Jessica, that's who I need to see. It's been far too long, but she's kept in touch with me, told me about her new nuru massages, titillated me, excited me..It's time to see Jessica again.

And so we meet, and renew contact. It starts immediately as soon as I'm in the door of the elegant apartment, in her arms, clutching and stroking. Off come the clothes, hers first!, and I see that magnificent body again. She looks beautiful and radiant. Despite the dullness of the day, she glows with that smile and those eyes. Such a picture.

Down to work, first a regular massage as she works out the tension and the travelling, then an erotic shower together, then the nuru experience, the slipping and sliding, the sensations of pleasure shooting through my body, the touch of that body of hers on mine, again and again. She knows just how to move, and to please. I want her desperately but have to restrain myself; this must be my theme of the day, Barb's, now this... But she makes me happy. I am happy, and relieved, and destressed, and nuru'ed. It feels good. Jessica feels good. Jessica is a wonder.

picture.php?albumid=1979&pictureid=19103

Edited by Cato
pic added

...Down to work, first a regular massage as she works out the tension and the travelling, then an erotic shower together, then the nuru experience, the slipping and sliding, the sensations of pleasure shooting through my body, the touch of that body of hers on mine, again and again. She knows just how to move, and to please. I want her desperately but have to restrain myself; ...
Whoa! Close that Penthouse Forum, it's way too much here. :)

Guest s**nflute

WOW!! after that descriptive message, this lady must have a army of men lined up for her services......like K-Mart she may need someone to greet her clients at the door.

Here's a pic of Jessica looking redheaded. I'll have to make a special request for next time.

picture.php?albumid=3086&pictureid=19107

Guest N***vaga

Well at least that nuru'ed and not neutered. Sounds like blast, I must go and experience Jessica.

Posted via Mobile Device