Going for Gold - Are you going to watch the game?

Well I'm quite the hockey fan and a deeply proud Canadian. I'll be up around 4:00 am Ab time to watch the game tomorrow with a pot of coffee on and a bowl of Cheerios. Bars have special permission to open up early and serve alcohol. Many will go.

Since it is a little early for all of Canada my question is - Will you be up watching the game? Any special plans?

LET'S GO CANADA!

• Like 1

Absolutely I shall be watching and living on the East coast gives me the advantage of an 8 AM start time. :)

I heard on the news last night that Ottawa is not allowing their bars to open for the game, but hey, if you get in your car right now and drive right through then you should be here for say the third period. My bar will be open. :)

Go Canada.

Guest K***e D****ls

Yes, I'll be at a bar watching. 6:30am for a 7am game here in Toronto. There's been some excellent hockey by Team Canada (men and women) this week. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game!

Go Canada Go. Awesome of you westerners to be getting up so early to see it live. The Olympics bring people to many new sports, I have seen it at work, it is fantastic.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yes I watched the game and had to much coffee this morning. Now going to an awesume breakfast of Eggs Benedict to celbrate with my bestest friend who is going home this morning!

Had the game on in the background while I relaxed with a couple cups of coffee and caught up on some things. :)

Glad I'm on the east coast: I never would have crawled out of bed if I was further west. lol

Well I'm quite the hockey fan and a deeply proud Canadian. I'll be up around 4:00 am Ab time to watch the game tomorrow with a pot of coffee on and a bowl of Cheerios. Bars have special permission to open up early and serve alcohol. Many will go.

Since it is a little early for all of Canada my question is - Will you be up watching the game? Any special plans?

LET'S GO CANADA!

Now that is what I call dedication!

Im not much for sports, but Olympics are different - so YES ill be watching Baileys and coffee in hand :)

That is what I call watching a game in style!

And what a game it was to watch! :)

As an avid sports guy I watched the game and am watching the closing ceremonies as this is typed - am so proud to be Canadian.

My hat is also off to the Russian Federation as well. They pulled off a simply spectacular 16 days of sporting events. Whatever we may individually and/or collectively think of Mr Putin, he did it, and in fine style - shout out!!

• Like 1