if you were offered a snack during an extended date, what would you prefer to nibble?

What, if any, nibbles would you enjoy during an encounter?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What, if any, nibbles would you enjoy during an encounter?

• fruit - grapes, berries, maybe chocolate covered strawberries
    • antipasto - cured meats, aged cheese, olives, melba toasts
    • sweet stuff - candy or chocolate
    • superbowl of snacks - nuts n bolts
    • all of the above
    • none of the above, I just wanna nibble on my lady

Sometimes I find during an extended visit of 2 or more hours I get the munchies lol... especially if the rendezvous happens to be right over lunch or dinner and we hadn't planned a meal.

I always offer a glass of wine, a beer, or something non alcoholic depending on my guest's preference, or the time of day, and a snack is always a nice little extra.

If you were offered some nibbles during an encounter, would you partake? if so, what would you most enjoy?

• Like 4

Good question. Me if being hosted I'll eat anything (no play on words intended). Usually I host and often I'll have a cheese tray made up of two or three different cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts well you get the idea

I always bring two or three juices and bottled water. And before the encounter I'll email the lady asking what type of wine she would like to drink. And if she prefers something else to drink she can let me know

One thing that really comes in handy seeing as I travel is a good cooler bag

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 2

This is something I had not never thought about but since you asked..... I would have to say if I had a nice glass of wine and the Lady would have some nibbles available, I would be polite and have what she would have to offer... ;) I did enter my preference on the poll (antipasto - cured meats, aged cheese, olives, melba toasts). At the end, you know the main course would be the Lady.. and she would also be the dessert!! ;) My two favorite part!! haha....

Just saying!!

• Like 1

Great question... I too am not immune to the munchies, therefore a snack would be much appreciated.

However I am having a hard time between choosing one choice in particular. Ideally it should be finger food, something we could feed each other while lying down in bed cuddled together.

So grapes, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries (especially the chocolate covered kind ;)) are all good options and they have the advantage of providing a bit of fluid replacement.

However nicely aged cheese, or little appetizers on melba could work pretty well but obviously involve more work when combined with a shared glass of wine.

Nice chocolates are also fun, and provide the added advantage of a "sugar" rush.

Just my though on the matter.

• Like 1

Great question Jessica.

I usually host and often have snacks. Fruit, chocolates, cookies/crackers, etc. I recall a special overnight once that turned into movies/popcorn in bed. That was fun! Trick is to not create too much. I once really over did it and looked like deli trays to feed an army. I realized she wasn't there for the food. Haha...but good to have a few light snacks.

• Like 1

it certainly isn't necessary, but a nice gesture. I voted for fruit.

I used to have a regular and would often see her over lunch hour, or just after lunch. There was a really nice deli near her incall, so it became part of our rendezvous that I would stop by and pick up lunch for the two of us. We'd play, have lunch in bed, play some more.

A very nice way to spend an afternoon.

• Like 1

Nice idea.

I'd say just make sure you pick something that is unlikely to get stuck in my teeth. I always make sure I brush and floss that much extra ahead of a date, not to mention gurgling half of a bottle of mouthwash. So I wouldn't want to eat anything that would have me worrying about having any unwanted bits between teeth.

Many foods of course also leave a scent on one's breath. Perhaps you should be a little selfish and offer foods that you like the smell of! :)

Nice idea.

I'd say just make sure you pick something that is unlikely to get stuck in my teeth. I always make sure I brush and floss that much extra ahead of a date, not to mention gurgling half of a bottle of mouthwash. So I wouldn't want to eat anything that would have me worrying about having any unwanted bits between teeth.

Many foods of course also leave a scent on one's breath. Perhaps you should be a little selfish and offer foods that you like the smell of! :)

Good point about foods that leave a scent on your breath...trick is, if you both eat the same food, then you won't notice any scent on your partner's breath

RG

• Like 1

Don't you know that "the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach". He might not want to leave. I know that I would not want to go. ;)

Food + drink + woman + sex = Paradise

He will definitely keep coming back for more!

• Like 1

Good question. Me if being hosted I'll eat anything (no play on words intended). Usually I host and often I'll have a cheese tray made up of two or three different cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts well you get the idea

I always bring two or three juices and bottled water. And before the encounter I'll email the lady asking what type of wine she would like to drink. And if she prefers something else to drink she can let me know

One thing that really comes in handy seeing as I travel is a good cooler bag

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

See, this is why I say that I have much to learn. It would never have occurred to me to do the above. But, it seems so obvious.

As for the question, I said fruit. That said, I'd nibble on anything that was offered.

• Like 2

One very special time did have something real sweet served

It was during a GGGGJM ménage a trois (Gorgeous Goddess Gorgeous Goddess & Just Me)

One of the Gorgeous Goddesses had her birthday so the three of us had chocolate birthday cake in bed...yes really Two of us sang Happy Birthday too. Yes there were crumbs left in the bed, and both those ladies can eat cake, crackers or whatever in my bed any day.

Does this count as offering a snack during a encounter

Anyhow a pleasant rambling memory

RG

• Like 1

A banana or apple. You can easily use mouthwash to remove any offending smell if any. Easy to eat, very nutritious, cheap, and easy to prepare.

Although adding some whip cream could be interesting.

• Like 1

i think that anything would be good along the lines of cheese and fruits as they are easy to eat and not to much mess . I would stay away from chips and nuts as they can be a little messy and leave salt and grease every were. over all on a long date i think it is a good idea to have a little snack as a break or before :)

• Like 1

Cheese and crackers would work for me. I once got an inspiration and bought a small bottle of champaign and some chocolate covered strawberries. It was very well received and I recall getting the royal treatment.

Guest P**aq

I always ask what her favourite fruits/veggies/snacks/munchies are in advance and I have them all sliced, diced and prepared for her arrival!

For encounters that span the dinner hour and for companions who enjoy this, I have brought along fresh sushi and chilled sake. It makes for a nice light meal, followed by a fruit tart, mille feuilles or some other pastry she may prefer.

And obviously followed up with more non-fattening desserts.

• Like 1

For encounters that span the dinner hour and for companions who enjoy this, I have brought along fresh sushi and chilled sake. It makes for a nice light meal, followed by a fruit tart, mille feuilles or some other pastry she may prefer.

And obviously followed up with more non-fattening desserts.

one of my most memorable encounters involved sushi ... and me as the plate.

there is no sexier food that sushi or sashimi ... just keep the wasabi away from my kitty ;)

one of my most memorable encounters involved sushi ... and me as the plate.

there is no sexier food that sushi or sashimi ... just keep the wasabi away from my kitty ;)

Sushi or sashimi works for me but especially with something like that it might be wise to ask your client (or lady) ahead of time if he/she would like it...some may be put off by raw fish. I know one time I had smoked oysters out, barely touched. I now keep my tray simple, 2-3 types of cheese, olives and crackers. I also keep my cheese selection basic, I may like some more exotic cheeses for lack of a better word, but I'm thinking of what the lady would like

Actually maybe contact the lady (or client) ahead of time as to what she/he would like to eat. I can see fruits more appropriate to serve in a morning encounter for example, but cheese/crackers served in a evening encounter. And maybe for a sleepover a big bowl of popcorn shared while watching a movie.

And keep all food away from a ladies' kitty, as you put it. A yeast infection is not a good memory for the lady to take away from an encounter, and you should both leave with wonderful memories of the encounter.

A rambling

RG

Sushi or sashimi works for me but especially with something like that it might be wise to ask your client (or lady) ahead of time if he/she would like it...some may be put off by raw fish. I know one time I had smoked oysters out, barely touched. I now keep my tray simple, 2-3 types of cheese, olives and crackers. I also keep my cheese selection basic, I may like some more exotic cheeses for lack of a better word, but I'm thinking of what the lady would like

Actually maybe contact the lady (or client) ahead of time as to what she/he would like to eat. I can see fruits more appropriate to serve in a morning encounter for example, but cheese/crackers served in a evening encounter. And maybe for a sleepover a big bowl of popcorn shared while watching a movie.

And keep all food away from a ladies' kitty, as you put it. A yeast infection is not a good memory for the lady to take away from an encounter, and you should both leave with wonderful memories of the encounter.

A rambling

RG

the sushi plate date was most certainly his idea.... ;)

I would never serve anything that might turn someone off, I think that would be common sense. You notice sushi wasn't on my list of offering ... too difficult to keep fresh, and not necessarily everyone's favourite.

I wouldn't serve nuts either .. too many allergies and I'm pretty sure anaphylaxis is a major turn off ;)

• Like 1

Sushi or sashimi works for me but especially with something like that it might be wise to ask your client (or lady) ahead of time if he/she would like it...some may be put off by raw fish.

RG

I scanned the menu of the sushi place I frequent and always send it to my companion for her preferences. The order is placed and it is made fresh just before the encounter.

• Like 1