Dressing for a date.

A newbie question that I haven't seen in my travels. I could easily post this in the site's general area, but I'll ask the ladies in my area first.

Do you care how a man is dressed when he arrives? We all know how important cleanliness is, but what about dress?

Shorts and a T-shirt in summer? Jeans and T-shirt whenever? Suit? Khakis ? And so on.

What do you prefer? Do you care?

(If anyone brings up ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man, I'll shoot you. Seriously. My water pistol hurts if I score an "eye shot". You've been warned.)

I do enjoy when they are well dressed. Nice shoes it seems are a turn on for me. However, I don't think you have to go out a buy a suit and wear that if you don't normally wear one.

I enjoy casual wear - but do take a second look when they are wearing pj's. I'm like - I'm the only one who can go out in public in my pj's.

I absolutely adore when someone is wearing something that is clean, well presented. Cowboy hats are another turn on - so wear that if you have one. See what happens!

The clothing never stays on for long - lol. xoxo

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It depends on what your plans are. If you are having dinner and a social date before you retire to the bedroom then of course you should be dressed for the occasion. Don't forget men in suits act as a real turn on for a lot of women and being dressed in a suit will be a real confidence booster for you. For a casual date dress for the occasion for what you are planning for. I always dress for the ocassion.

Damn! PJ's are to me what shoes are to some women. :p

Thanks, Meaghan. :)

Additional Comments:

It depends on what your plans are. If yo are having dinner and a social date before you retire to the bedroom then of course you should be dressed for the occasion. Don't forget men in suits act as a real turn on for a lot of women and being dressed in a suit will be a real confidence booster for you. For a casual date dress for the occasion for what you are planning for. I always dress for the occassion.

Yep. I certainly wouldn't show up for a dinner date "dressed" down. I guess I was thinking more of when a lady hosts at her location.

I suppose it depends on time of day and duration of your visit.

If it is an extended date, and we are expecting to eat dinner, have wine etc, then I think dressing appropriate is the right thing to do, as I will do the same. For a dinner of course I am not going to be in my lingerie at my dinner table. I would have nice dress pants/skirt and a nice shirt to match.

So in this case a nice crisp clean shirt, good jeans or dress pants in proper.

But if you just stopping in for an hour date, massage what not, then feel free to be casual. Not GYM pants tho, lol

As long as it is clean and hole free, I am good with that:)

• Like 1

...Not GYM pants tho, lol....

I must need more coffee. I read that as "G.Y.M. pants"...what the heck does that stand for? Then, I clued in...lol.

Thanks, Sophia. :)

• Like 1

I must need more coffee. I read that as "G.Y.M. pants"...what the heck does that stand for? Then, I clued in...lol.

Thanks, Sophia. :)

Hahhaa, we all been there! You should see some of my early morning posts! hahaha,

reminds me of a line from a movie, forget which one, think maybe White Chicks...." the note says went to the gIm where the heck is that? "

....like the Y was a I or something LOL...( hard to say a joke when typing isn't it? )

It all depends on the situation...I always tell the sp's that I'm coming from work & I'm in my work clothes & I will grab a quick shower when I get there..can the sp's answer this question I have? after grabbing a shower should i have brought my own robe? I always wrap a towel around myself But some sp's are still dressed in their outfits...np 4 me but i always wonder what the etiquette is? Most times we sit & chat & catch up...should the sp's undress also? looking forward 2 your replies back...thks

It all depends on the situation...I always tell the sp's that I'm coming from work & I'm in my work clothes & I will grab a quick shower when I get there..can the sp's answer this question I have? after grabbing a shower should i have brought my own robe? I always wrap a towel around myself But some sp's are still dressed in their outfits...np 4 me but i always wonder what the etiquette is? Most times we sit & chat & catch up...should the sp's undress also? looking forward 2 your replies back...thks

I will always have a set of fresh towels ready for you to use, so you can wrap a towel around you after your shower. I also do this for massage sessions, some people are shy at first, so I will drape a towel over their buttocks first.

I am in search, and have found robes that are at wholesale price, so that maybe soon I can offer you a fresh robe with the towels.

For me, I will throw a robe on instead of my cloths while you get dressed. I always will be naked when your naked, dressed when you are dressed.

I also prefer to leave the room as you disrobe for massage, most people feel funny if they are being watched as they hop out of their pants etc...then I enter and undress elegantly while you watch:)

But if we sit and chat first, I usually will disrobe half way, as you men are visual creatures, lol

Hope this answers your etiquette question?

• Like 2