What would you gentlemen like to see?

Guest S****r

What would you like to see in a ladies' toy collection? I am sure we would all like to know, so we can be sure to have it on hand when you arrive. If you prefer to PM, perhaps I can compile a list after a few days and post it as a recommendation for all the ladies to be sure to have!

I look forward to your responses!

Good question. If there is a toy(s) you like to include in your session for you, by all means leave them out and maybe initiate the activity. I am sure most gentlemen will join in and use the toy on you for your added pleasure.

As for toys for boys, if you also have them out it would certainly open up the equipment for discussion and likely end up part of your play time too. A little hint suggesting which toy you love to use on a man to give him added pleasure would probably get welcome responses.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

Personally I think it's more fun if its the woman choice, what she comfortable using, what give her pleasure. A happy woman is a happy man.

Now if its toys for boys I'm fairly open to new things that being said I would be more comfortable if the lady is familiar with the techniques and how to properly use such toy.

• Like 2

I can't speak for every guy but personally, I have no interest in toys at all. You ladies already have the best playthings built in :)

But you speak for a lot of them. I find I meet more men that have no interest in toys as ones that do:( I love to incorporate my vibrator and dildo into my sessions but it seems most men just want to play with body parts;)

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yes we love to play with the natural toys for sure. Climbing and then sliding down boobs should be a N ational Sport.

I have a large toy collection. Over time, I found that gentlemen prefer lady parts over other available toys. My toy collection has certainly taken second place.

Most of my toys are for boys and only brought out by special request. :icon_wink:

I'm not a huge fan of plastic vibrating objects . Nothing like the feel of flesh and tongue. EXCEPT , for my We Vibe and that is for me and me alone . I am very greedy when it comes to that little friend. :icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 1

Never been a big toy person but had a lady use a Fleshlight during a session and I have to admit it was not bad.

Guest S****r
Never been a big toy person but had a lady use a Fleshlight during a session and I have to admit it was not bad.

I've wondered about the Fleshlight. It's very expensive so I didn't want to buy it without knowing whether it really is as good as the ads say.

I get requests for my prostate massager, my strap on, and my vibrating pink dildo.

I have had a very pleasant and stimulating intro to the we vibe by a gifted sp who used it first on me then went on to share it .Other than that just the usual toys that they enjoy !

Thanks for asking the question. I love natural lady body parts, but I also love toys.

Three favorites include the Tenga Eggs, a prostate massager (when manipulated by an experienced SP) and a very strong vibrator (like the Hatachi Magic Wand).

I have a Fleshlight. You can try it if you want.

I've wondered about the Fleshlight. It's very expensive so I didn't want to buy it without knowing whether it really is as good as the ads say.

I get requests for my prostate massager, my strap on, and my vibrating pink dildo.

Additional Comments:

I have a Fleshlight. You can try it if you want.

Guest c**io**m7

I have never been a toy guy...don't know, I guess there just isn't anything as perfect as the female body...just as it is.

Guest D***el B***e

I am a visual creature and for me anything and everything goes ... It's not so much the toy itself but how it's used, that's the key! ... but I've heard from a reliable source that a 'magic wand' is quite the little amazing toy ... lol

I too am not a toy guy either. I prefer a woman's body there a plenty of toys to keep me HAPPY there. However once I had a Lady introduce I think it was a Vibe it was a great feeling for both of us. She placed inside turned it on then placed me inside it was very, very good..

All this talk about the ladies 'toys' has me all worked up. I have to agree, I would be happy playing with the ladies bodies for hours.

One of my enduring fantasies is to be with a lady in a very sensual way, but have her use her strap on on me. I love the idea of reversal of power. It's part domination and part GFE. If any Ottawa ladies are intrigued by this, let me know, as I will be looking for a date this weekend!

Agreeing with the stipulation that body parts make the best toys, these are the items that have spiced up my sex life: a small vibrating anal probe, crystal and other butt plugs, dildos of varying sizes - some realistic, some vibrating, some double-ended, blindfold, ropes and handcuffs - the real ones, not toys. Oh, and just recently, the famous Hitachi wand.

Never experienced a Fleshlight but would love to. And oddly enough, considering the above list, I've not yet experienced the pleasure of an authentic strap-on. Simulated, yes, but not real.

As one could gather, I am open to and have enjoyed many possibilities. If a lovely lady (or gentleman) had all these items available, I would say let's play with the ones you enjoy as I enjoy them all equally!

Edited by bcguy42
Clarification

One of my enduring fantasies is to be with a lady in a very sensual way, but have her use her strap on on me. I love the idea of reversal of power. It's part domination and part GFE. If any Ottawa ladies are intrigued by this, let me know, as I will be looking for a date this weekend!

I suppose it depends on what you mean by domination, but here are some suggestions for you:

Nathalie Lefebvre offers sensual domination with strap-on.

Cleo Catra offers GFE strap-on, but no domination.

I also play with a strap-on.

Good luck in your search!

Hell I never seem to have enough time to play with a ladies "natural" toys. From the ear lobes to the tip of the toes baby :)

Kinda like skiing Lake Louise tho ..... you start at the top and you have fun, full of lust for the sport, admiring the beauty, you can taste it even !!! You play on the mountains for awhile, darting around and around the arising moguls, and slowly work your way down (I am a slope hog.... slowly go from side to side) until you get to the half way point where you chillax for a long while and have a little din din ... at the Y perhaps or a cocktail maybe ? ;) ...... and when everyone is oh so happy you carry on down the smooth but now slippery slope to the very tip of the run.....

Then if you got time and the stamina you go right back up and do it all over again !!!! hehehe

Two toys I'd like to play with my partner with are;

Sybian: She get the 'humming' part, I get to play with the dials.

Remote Control vibe:

This is more fun at a party, however, since I like to chat with my partner to generate chemistry beforehand. I imagine walking into her place and being handed a small wireless remote to play with as we chat and get comfortable together.

Guest A**aTo**h

I've never been much of a toy person with a partner, as I love that human touch from top to bottom, mouth to mouth and everywhere else :)

I have, however, very recently discovered the fun in toys for those alone-times. Some of the toys I never would have imagined using before, but recently, I just thought WTF, just try it, life is to be enjoyed!

I have to admit, there have been some mind-blowing alone-times as a result, but I still prefer the human touch :)

Similar to Aqua, I've experimented recently with solo toys and also had an encounter with a very nice lady with a toy that the ladies normally used on themselves but she used it on me. Both were very enjoyable. My preference however is still to spend time with the ladies own toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk