Roksi from GoE

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Despite my best intentions, my punting activities have been much reduced in scale since Christmas, but I was able to see Roksi yesterday during her visit to Ottawa. I had a very, very good time with her.

I'd been eager to meet her since first seeing her pics on the Garden of Eden website. Voluptuous, gorgeous body, amazingly attractive and desirable, with a narrow waist, and great curves. And a redhead in her pics. Perfection.

So we met yesterday. She was wearing THE red dress, the one in her pics. SO beautiful. And the face, lovely, youthful, smiling, just as I had imagined her. The eyes: green-grey, with a sparkle and twinkle that never left during our time together. Enchantment. That's what I felt.

Her lyrical Irish accent added to the charm. Her hair does have reddish overtones, but she has gone back to her natural brunette colour.

We talked for a while, feeling comfortable in each other's presence, before I asked to unzip her dress, and admire its contents. This admiration became heated, and turned into a long kissing/DFK session, before we went off to the bedroom for more playtime. I got lost in the ensuing orals, as she carried me away to heights of enjoyment through her skills (by the way, she has a tongue stud, her one piercing). As I in turn performed oral on her, I wound up accidentally turning on the television with my foot through our contortions; this didn't really break the mood, as we were laughing and playing throughout. It was intense but fun at the same time.

I love the way she tosses her head, and her sounds, and her thrusting.

Main course was great, in various positions, always with that smile, that knowing, delightful look that she does so well, with the constant sparkle in the eyes. And tight, very tight. More oral, she knows I love it, and we go at it again with a passion. Then cuddling, more laughter, and a farewell, but a definite repeat for me.

Thank you Roksi and GoE. My first GoE experience, a really good one.

Halifax, treat her well. She'll be there today.

And give her a kiss for me.

Agency Garden of Eden
I would visit again
Agency Garden of Eden
I would visit again
  • Like 3

Guest mo**y

I've got an appointment booked for early next week when she comes to Halifax. I can't wait. I'll make sure to post.

My long-awaited second meeting with Roksi took place on Monday. It was an early morning meeting, with a very different energy than our last one, in the evening. Slower, more relaxed, less feverish, but good, very good. It's interesting to meet at different times of the day, to get another sense of the person.

I love Roksi's body, her beautiful breasts, her responsive nipples, her face, her laugh. It felt like meeting an old friend as we talked and got caught up. Soon we were at it, though, with oral (first me on her, a long, gentle session, then reversed), before we moved on to various positions, slow and sweet this time rather than burning hot, interspersed with lots of kisses. A GFE. It felt totally authentic. Roksi is one of the great kissers, and we spent a long time in each other's arms with our tongues exploring, and hands exploring. That tongue stud is a turn-on as she flicks it around.

More oral, and then cuddling. I felt so relaxed and satisfied, deeply content, and ready to start my work day happy.

Every day should begin like that.

As a regular of GOE I'm thrilled to see roksi is honouring Ottawa this week with her first tour after return from break.

Pictures on site are accurate and threads above provide ample reasons to jump on this opportunity - I certainly plan to (already booked), having seen her a few times early last year. A real sweet girl, seductive accent and attitude. In the past she's provided all the acronyms associated with a full gfe+

Contact details in Ottawa advertizing and schedules section

I've seen Roski a number of times when I was in YYZ. Must admit that she became one of my favs and managed to connect with her while she was in YOW. Services have always been first rate with all acronyms of a full GFE applying. Unfortunately for Canadians she is spending a considerable amount of time in Australia (had an idea that perhaps she should say hello for me to my exwife down under - can picture the look on ex's face). Only hope is that Roxi will return to north of the equator at some point>

Yes, it's her. We've been in correspondence.

picture.php?albumid=3700&pictureid=22970

I'd know that body anywhere LOL

Yes, it's her. We've been in correspondence.

picture.php?albumid=3700&pictureid=22970

I'd know that body anywhere LOL

Stunning, I am speechless...

Cato's right. And what a stunning lady she is. She's an Irish bombshell that gives a first class GFE+ service, no question.

The pictures are real. I was fantasizing for a week about that body and bikini and thats what she happened to be wearing. I had an hour long hard-on and at my age that doesn't happen....ever.

Gents see her while you can.

She's a 10+ in my books, in looks and service. I saw her again this week. Amazing.

-Inspired blowjobs ;)

-Awesome body.

-Tons of fun to be with, laughter and pleasure.

Great!!!

• Like 1

It's taken me more than a year to see Roksi. Not for lack of trying. It just seems that life and circumstances conspired to keep us apart. Finally, last week, we met for the first time. The wait was well worth it.

I had arranged a 9 AM breakfast rendezvous... my preferred appointment time. Making my way up to her room, I contemplated one last time what it might be like to have Roksi for breakfast. As she opened the door and I stepped inside, there standing before me, looking seductively demure, was the girl of my dreams. Picture perfect too! Wearing the same pink bikini featured in her recently posted (new) indy pics, Roksi looked like she had just stepped out from one of them. Beautifully shaped, toned and nearly flawless, I could see immediately that her photographer must have had a very easy time with her touch-ups. Still trying to convince myself that I was no longer dreaming, reality landed with a 'smack" as we embraced for a warm hug and a sweet-tasting kiss. For the first time I was able to look into Roksi's sparkling and slightly mischievous Irish eyes. What a beautiful woman.

After a quick shower and some chit-chat, we got comfortable on the bed and began what became nearly an hour of mutual exploration and exhilarating lovemaking. I soon discovered Roksi's eyes betrayed her slightly mischievous nature and her penchant for playful teasing. Our fun physical session was sprinkled liberally with naughty quips and sexy banter. Knowing this was my first taste of Irish Cream, one by one, as I acquainted myself with her more intimate charms, she would ask me whether I liked her Irish "this" or Irish "that". A very fun down-to-earth girl. A sweet lass indeed.

While Roksi appreciated the attention I gave her, it was soon deliriously apparent to me that "giving" is a turn-on for her too. Her oral skills are among the best I have ever received. I especially enjoyed the way she seemed to relish playing with me; commenting whenever she could feel me responding to her actions. With Roksi there is lots of eye contact. It was as though she took delight in watching me twitch at every flick of her deft tongue and writhe each time her eager mouth slowly engulfed a part of me. I could have easily spent the entire session at the mercy of her talented hands and mouth. I could have, but I didn't, because that would have meant forfeiting the rock'n finish we eventually shared. Face-to-face, missionary style, gazing into her beautiful smiling eyes and kissing her soft delectable lips (now aroused, they were feeling slightly fuller). Magnificent.

Afterwards, a little pillow talk, where I gained further appreciation of this woman's intellect and ambition. It turned me on just listening to her and looking at her gorgeous face. I was ready to start over again, but alas, time was up... past due in fact.

When we began, Roksi had "warned" me there would be no going back after getting a taste of Ireland. A wee bit of tongue-in-cheek, yes, but certainly prophetic of my intention now for many repeat visits to see this gem from the Emerald Isle.

Thank you Roksi. Once again I find myself dreaming about you. However, this time it is about next time. See you again soon.

Edited by bewlayb
Typo
  • Like 2

One of the benefits of seeing an sp several times, besides the growing intimacy and friendship, is that you notice details that you may have overlooked the first time, in the heat of that initial passion.

What I noticed today was how Roksi's feet caress you constantly as you lick her, how she plays with your hair and ears, how her thighs grip you tight, how astonishingly well she kisses. Her cowgirl skills have to be experienced, the varied pressure and twists and turns that she does. The pleasure in mish was intense.

God this woman is a beauty, and a joy.

The queen of oral, and a goddess among us :)

• Like 2

And the goddess returns, at least briefly. I saw her yesterday, newly arrived and looking tanned and ultrahot. I've talked about the kissing, and there it was, with her sexy tongue stud (her only ornamentation) adding to the pleasure. I've talked about the cowgirl, and the mish. And the oral! It was all there, once again, with that sexy Irish accent and the intoxicating presence of Roksi.

She's in Canada for a few weeks. Definitely a sex goddess.

Here's a link to another Roksi adventure:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87870

picture.php?albumid=3700&pictureid=22971

Thanks, inti-mate.

I've got a lot of pm's about her today. She told me that she'll be posting her travel schedule and contact information on here soon.

I should add that she's not with the agency any more.

I got to meet this special lady on good Friday. She surpassed all my

expectations that i had after reading the great reviews. She is great kisser and her BBBJ is soft and gentle, not rushed. But be warned it is very effective and the chance of unloading early is great.We do not want anyone to lose a eye!

I believe that everyone who comes in contact with this very special lady will be enchanted by her.

Stunningly attractive babe, great body, bubbly and enthusiastic personality, perfect technique.

I've seen her many times, including an unforgettable whole day together, and can never get enough of her.

One of the best bj's around, and she's incredibly good as an oral recipient, with her moans and thrusts, and her legs and feet clutching you. She never stops!

Awesome awesome, awesome!

Highly recommended. I hope she comes back soon for more.

I had the good fortune to be able to see the lovely Roksi while I was in town this week. Totally agree with previous comments. I have seen her a number of times and a few hours never seems enough.

Always highly recommended.

Roksi was passing through town yesterday and contacted me, so I grabbed my chance to see her again. I love that body, the tongue stud, the kissing, the technique, and that very tight pussy.

Lots of fun to spend time with. I hope she'll be around more often.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.