Biggest SP turnoffs?

Holy Jeez - these posts about not being allowed MSOG have me worried!!

I'm going to have to get that UN weapons inspector to check me out.

I'm closer to playing Russian roulette so I'm glad I don't have a hair trigger.

I broke a record of not having phone problem during the date with a sp. Sunday I saw a sp who answered the phone 3 times. She was a young sp and not taking the job serously. Not a good experience. Will not repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****
I broke a record of not having phone problem during the date with a sp. Sunday I saw a sp who answered the phone 3 times. She was a young sp and not taking the job serously. Not a good experience. Will not repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

Good decision Newton, she sure didn't earn any future business with that quality of service.

- Dog starting to lick your leg while you are having fun (Don't worry she said, he won't move from his bed, yeah right, never again...)

- She being sick and still want to keep the appointment (I know you don't have sick days but when you have a runny nose, it's not pleasant to it)

• Like 1

I just read my post again and perhaps it sounded the opposit to what I was attempting to convey....how ever many times you can make it work, works for me :)

After reading this I think I have been lucky.

Some of these experiences will have life long consequences :shock:

- Someone not showing any interest, small talk and then just lay there

- Phones, again

- Bad breath

- A two day stubble everywhere, it actually hurts us too you know

- Not taking the time to stick around for the time paid for.

I actually had one girl stay and just cuddle for 15 minutes after, I have done repeats with her for sure. What a sales person she was.

This is my biggest one is sp who are super nice to u went they want to see u but can't return a simple pm after or ignore u in chat along with other things mentioned.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is my biggest one is sp who are super nice to u went they want to see u but can't return a simple pm after or ignore u in chat along with other things mentioned.

Posted via Mobile Device

I guess they don't really want the business that bad, that they can't even "Fake enthusiasm". I don't think girls like that should be in the business.

I was to ever become jaded like that - I'm outta here!

Guest s******ecan****
I guess they don't really want the business that bad, that they can't even "Fake enthusiasm". I don't think girls like that should be in the business.

I was to ever become jaded like that - I'm outta here!

Well said Angela, and its hard to imagine that these SP's really enjoy what they are doing.

There are also different versions - the strong verbal urgings to f* me harder, ooo yeah when you know all she is really doing is trying to get you to finish faster. You can also call this 'mechanical' service.

Isn't a PSE service more than a mechanical service?! Lot of women like to be f**ked hard ... and Obviously it's not because she want you finish faster. ;)

Like the tags that contain washing instructions/size?

I've heard a lot over the past couple years, but this one is new.. lol

Yeah, those tags :razz:

I can't get 1 line out of my head from the first time I saw a dancer with it when I was a young lad...

:? o O ( Like what?, Is she planning on bringing that lingerie back to the store? eww.)

Haha, as stated, it's a Personal Pet Peeve. :oops:

Now it's stuck in my head forever, thus as a preference, I prefer tagless.

:bowdown: I have to thank thou, all the lovely ladies whom accommodate this request of mine to have said tags removed from their skivvies in allowing me to concentrate more fully on them. :shock::boobies:

It is hard to say which is my personal biggest peeve. It has happened to me a few times that I have made 60 to 90 min appointments days in advance, only to be told upon arrival that only 30 minutes was possible. Both times I was too damn horny to leave but regretted it later. It has also happened to me that I heard movement in a nearby room (well into the session), even though I was told that we were alone at her place. That creeped me out sufficiently for me to get dressed and leave right away and never return.

Having the phone ring seems to be the most common peeve on this thread so far, but one of my favourite experiences with an SP involved her taking an extended personal call while I was .... south of the border. That was my only experience with somebody taking calls .... maybe I have been lucky.

I thought a certain SP had returned that I put a great review on with red hair. The independent pics look liked her . I sent a PM over 2 weeks ago asking if she was the same perswon returning. Still no reply. I would jump thew hoops to see this person again to have such an amazing time. But I don't think this person doesn't want my business as No reply to my Pm. Oh well c'est la vie!!!! :butt::roll::boobies:

Imagine this ... you have groped, fondled, licked, kissed, sucked, nibbled, fingered, and stroked (did I leave anything out?) and it is big finish time. The protective gear is on, the position has been decided and you get down to busines and then 2 minutes into it she says "are you almost done yet".

This has happened to me twice with different SPs.

I have to admit that my jaw hit the floor when you said this. I can't imagine saying that to anyone. And I'm floored that quite a few fellows relate the same or similar experience.

I tend to lose track of time (good for my clients, heh!) especially when I'm having fun, which is pretty much most of the time.

I also religiously turn off my ringer when I'm with a client. I did have a one time when I completely forgot & just before we got started, it rang. I've got a unique ring that sounds like cackling monkeys, so needless to say, we both started laughing & I apologized profusely as it had completely slipped my mind. That hasn't happened since.

I find I can't book more than 2 clients in a day, otherwise I get a little frazzled. I want to be in a calm un-rushed frame of mind when I'm with my clients so we both can enjoy our time together.

• Like 1

I was spoiled by seeing an SP on a regular basis for some time. I loved the time I spent with her outside of just the erotic side of things as we spent plenty of time cuddling and joking and laughing. Her agency seems to have closed and I haven't been able to find her if she's still providing. I have enjoyed some time with other SPs sort of looking for the same relationshiop but a recent date left a horribly bad taste in my mouth. I booked an hour but had to wait a few minutes (found out later she was wrapping up with a previous client). Conversation was sparse, she spent a good chunk of her time on her Blackberry and I have to admit this put a damper on my enthusiasm. This lead to the dreaded "Is there something wrong with you?" delivered in frustrated tones. And then I was sort of rushed out the door 15 mintues before the end of the hour, told her next customer was on the way. From one extreme to the other.

Guest s******ecan****
I was spoiled by seeing an SP on a regular basis for some time. I loved the time I spent with her outside of just the erotic side of things as we spent plenty of time cuddling and joking and laughing. Her agency seems to have closed and I haven't been able to find her if she's still providing. I have enjoyed some time with other SPs sort of looking for the same relationshiop but a recent date left a horribly bad taste in my mouth. I booked an hour but had to wait a few minutes (found out later she was wrapping up with a previous client). Conversation was sparse, she spent a good chunk of her time on her Blackberry and I have to admit this put a damper on my enthusiasm. This lead to the dreaded "Is there something wrong with you?" delivered in frustrated tones. And then I was sort of rushed out the door 15 mintues before the end of the hour, told her next customer was on the way. From one extreme to the other.

Clearly this lady won't be in the business too long unless she undergoes a radical change in customer relations. Everybody knows it's less expensive and easier to retain existing clients than to find new ones. With that kind of service I'm guessing she won't have too many repeats.

1.being rush out when you still have 10- 15 minutes left cause she has another client coming. this happen to me recently i had book an hour rendez-vous from 8 to 9, during the sessions the phone rings she answered and did a booking for 9. at 8:45 the phone rings again it's the guy who book for 9 calling for the room number, he calls 3 time during a 10 minute span, she picks up all 3 time than rushes me out for the next guy. while i was walking to the elevator i saw the next guy knocking on the door. made me question about hygene i just left and the next guy was already there, when those she have time to freshen up between clients?

2. phone being answered

Guest s******ecan****
when does she have time to freshen up between clients?

Ick! Obviously she doesen't.