Biggest SP turnoffs?

when those she have time to freshen up between clients?

Ugh I could not imagine not take a shower between appointement. Most of the time if the gentlemen ask to take one at the end, I take one with him or if he doesn't I take one after.

I really rarely seem more that one client the same day and if it is more that 1 hour, never. I believe in quality time. If it is 30 minutes, I may see if I am able to take a second appointement. But I at least wait 2 hours between each appointement, time to fresh up, take a shower, eat a little something and answer the phone/take email during that time.

And also one thing I don't understand...or it's maybe me...but when you have more that 2 or 3 appointement, how do you take it? I mean if you only have clients that want to do a sex marathon after I will I get sore, how is it possible to take it hour after hour without any rest?

• Like 1

I imagine most of the clients seeing sp's are regular types of guys and are polite, respectful and appreciative and seeking a mutually benefical experience. And being some what a neophyte I likely have no idea how many emails or phone calls that popular sp's recieve daily or weekly. And I know that there are some jerks out there who are time wasters and are rude and crude. I just figure it's not the majority by a long shot. Like most business the 80-20 rule likely applies. I'm hoping that it's 20% who are dicks and 80% aren't and not vice versa.

My biggest sp turnoff is either a cynical and rude response to a polite email inquiry or a repsonse thats a mere lisitng of their do's and primarily don'ts and having no interest in engaging further. Also I find myself questioning my participation when reading a sp's site where there is a need to outline do's and don'ts that to me are just plain common sense.

It sort of makes me feel like an ass that these things need to pointed out and I'm somehow being painted with an all inclusive brush.

So in the end I guess my biggest pet peeve verus turn off is allowing the tyranny of the minority rule the day.

I might be sadly mistaken or just don't understand and if thats the case I take it all back :)

Peace

Mr Green

Guest S***dst***

And also one thing I don't understand...or it's maybe me...but when you have more that 2 or 3 appointement, how do you take it? I mean if you only have clients that want to do a sex marathon after I will I get sore, how is it possible to take it hour after hour without any rest?

I've actually seen a SP whom had numerous clients that day and I could tell she wasn't enjoying herself at all...

Admittedly if it's been a while and all I've been thinking about is meeting with someone, I get overly excited and can't last long.

In general however I'm not a wham bam it's over in 5m kind of guy.

When I noticed she wasn't very happy or enjoying herself at all I asked what was wrong, thinking I was doing something she didn't like, and she straight out told me, "I've seen a lot of clients today and I'm very sore"

I guess she thought she could just grin and bare it

*shrug*

Just makes me appreciate the ladies who take care of themselves.

i have seen this many times where phone is ringing during session. It happened one time with an agency girl, where she answered the phone and told the other person at the other end of the line:"i'll rush him out and tell the next client 10 minutes i'll be ready."I said excuse me, but we still have almost half hour left. She said, "i know, but the other customer is time sensitive."Needless to say, i got dressed and left without obviously a tip, and called the agency to give them a piece of my mind. I talked to a lot of girls and some will see 5 to 8 clients a day. Whatever calls the agency sets up for them, that's the calls they will take. That's why most times i now prefer to see indy girls, because they make their own schedules, and take breaks in between in most cases. I have been up to see agency girls in hotels and had made apointment, for let's say, 9pm, then got there and told the girl was running late, so to wait, and the agency would call when i could go up. Too many times i walked past the customer that just left, and walked in and the girl starts to take off clothes. I then insist the girl takes a shower, because she obviously has not taken one. This used to happen a lot at mp plce in hull before they got busted. i used to hang around there in the kitchen, and wait. Sometimes all the rooms were being occupied, and customers kept coming in and being ushere in. You heard girls finish in one room, go in the next room, and the next, without ever going near the washroom. Those of you who went to this place a lot know what i'm talking about and where. Some of these girls could see up 8 or more customers in a day without any breaks in between. NASTY!!!!!

• Like 1

If you're always a gentleman like yourself, Mr Green, no need to doubt yourself!

Looks like phone manner training is desperately needed these days! I hate when people talk on their cell phones in the grocery store, I couldn't imagine answering one on a date. Seems like agency girls (In some agencies anyway) don't tend to rely on repeat customers.

Guest S***e

About ten years ago, I had an agency lady visit me at my hotel. The booking lady told me the hourly rate ($250) and told me a certain lady would show up within an hour or so. I was freshly showered and shaved wearing a nice suit etc. and had not been drinking or using anything else. She showed up within about an hour and after the finances were done with she proceed to tell me to get undressed and get into bed while she went to the washroom to freshen up. She did not have the adequate change to give me, so I told her to keep the extra money as I gave her three browns. Fifteen minutes later she came out and then proceeded to coldly list her firm rules of engagement which consisted of: don't kiss me; don't touch me down below; don't do anything without asking and finally, don't touch me with your mouth anywhere, and told me to put these two condoms on right now even though I wasn't in an aroused state. Needless to say, nothing took place and it appeared likely that nothing would take place, so I told her she was free to leave. This was the worst agency experience I ever had. I do not mind restrictions being clearly articulated, however the only restriction more severe for me that time would have been to been told to go to another room!!! LOL So it goes as YMMV for sure.

Spike

Guest s******ecan****
Fifteen minutes later she came out and then proceeded to coldly list her firm rules of engagement which consisted of: don't kiss me; don't touch me down below; don't do anything without asking and finally, don't touch me with your mouth anywhere, and told me to put these two condoms on right now even though I wasn't in an aroused state. Needless to say, nothing took place

Spike

Definitely not GFE. Treating you client like emptying the cat litter box (an unpleasent job to be disposed of as quickly as possible) is just about as opposite from what most men are looking for from this industry as possible.

(I still strongly support an SP's right to refuse service based on hygiene or safety but I'm sure that wasn't a problem for our esteemed Spike)

Cigarette smoke can be a huge turn off.

I don't always think to ask about it, as it is "normal" to not experience.

Perhaps it is too much to expect the providers to have a warning that they smoke.

I much prefer that they are smoking hot and not just smoking.

Only having One condom for a two hour rendezvous (?) and not wearing stockings that I had in advance requested. :-(

I try to not use those words but you know, they slip out. I prefer tryst, rendezvous, playtime, a sexation (gotta be careful with that one! lol). And yes, sometimes I forget this is a business it's so much fun. I actually look forward to "seeing" my regulars again because we know what buttons to push to please, we have things to talk about, and the comfort level allows for a perhaps, shy, gent to share some secret fantasies.

I don't even like using the almighty $ sign and still use flowers. :oops:

And yes "business" is slowish.

1. hygiene

2. cell phone/pimp/bf interuptions

3. the human board

4. worn out bra and panties

5. drinking/eating/smoking while having sex

and my all time favourite:

I had just paid the sp for the session (1hour) and was getting undresssed when she announced to me that it was her time of the month.

"but don't worry I put a special sponge up there, and nothing will come out, it's quite clean really." she says

:shock: yuck!! what did this woman expect me to do for an hour? 60 min of sex? (not likely in my case) could she possibly have thought I would do daty or digits ??

All that = instant softie and immediate departure on my part

when she announced to me that it was her time of the month.

"but don't worry I put a special sponge up there, and nothing will come out, it's quite clean really." she says

:shock: yuck!! what did this woman expect me to do for an hour? 60 min of sex? (not likely in my case) could she possibly have thought I would do daty or digits ??

You'd be surprised at the number of sex workers who work during their periods and never tell a client. If inserted properly (and using the right sponge), you won't be able to tell the sponge is there including DATY, intercourse, and digits.

In short, if she hadn't told you, you probably never would have found out.

Have you ever been in a LTR or marriage? Did you not touch your partner when she was on her period?

No no no! We KNOW about this, but don't tell us about it! Remember the fantasy....that's what it's all about....

This is why we pay people in suits to deal with our deceased loved one. We pay the city to deal with our flushable waste. We pay dentists to clean our teeth and make us look good.....we don't want to deal with this stuff ourselves...we want to throw money at it and make it all better!

You'd be surprised at the number of sex workers who work during their periods and never tell a client.

Cell phones ringing and even worse, being answered.

An SP actually did that to me once (actually it was about three or four times during the course of the appointment)... Needless to say, I never saw her again.

No no no! We KNOW about this, but don't tell us about it! Remember the fantasy....that's what it's all about....

This was my point exactly. I paid for a great time in a fantasy.

Megan, what I may or may not be willing to do with my wife of 12 years on her time of the month has no bearing on what I expect from an sp. An sp is a relative stranger hired to be a sex dream. Perfect hygiene, superior physical appearance and willingness are what is purchased. The idea of performing digits and especially daty with a person I paid to be the dream girl and then needing to deal with the possibility of menstrual blood on my fingers and/or in my mouth is a major turn off (turn-offs being the point of this thread). Imho if an sp does this and I don't realise it all the power to her, but don't expect me to be happy if I find out the hard way (finding blood) or if I am told about it.

• Like 1

Imagine this ... you have groped, fondled, licked, kissed, sucked, nibbled, fingered, and stroked (did I leave anything out?) and it is big finish time. The protective gear is on, the position has been decided and you get down to busines and then 2 minutes into it she says "are you almost done yet".

This has happened to me twice with different SPs.

Ouch! Perhaps, these two SPs are inexperienced???

This is why we pay people in suits to deal with our deceased loved one. We pay the city to deal with our flushable waste. We pay dentists to clean our teeth and make us look good.....we don't want to deal with this stuff ourselves...we want to throw money at it and make it all better!

I agree that it would have been much better if she had not told the client. It's not really any of his business.

Additional Comments:

The idea of performing digits and especially daty with a person I paid to be the dream girl and then needing to deal with the possibility of menstrual blood on my fingers and/or in my mouth is a major turn off

I completely agree! But I was just explaining that there is no such risk if she purchases a proper sponge and uses it properly.

This all reminds me of some Seinfeld episode!

I agree that it would have been much better if she had not told the client. It's not really any of his business.

Additional Comments:

I completely agree! But I was just explaining that there is no such risk if she purchases a proper sponge and uses it properly.

I agree with most of what has already been said. But my number one turnoff has to be lack of communication - especially before the encounter.

I agree that cancellations happen, but having to wait around for the SP without receiving any word as to what is happening, and then finally realising that this encounter is not going to go off is highly annoying. Especially if there is no follow-up communication - I don't really need a reason for the cancellation, just a simple "sorry about day X hon, would you like to re-book?" would be nice.

Along the same lines, not answering pms, text message (where the lady allows texts), or emails is a turn off. (or a non-starter I suppose)

same pet peeves as most of the guys on here have said - but one thats happened recently was neglecting to tell me on an incall before i arrived (she had my cell number) the air was not working, it was 90 outside and i think hotter inside, sweat dripping off her as she asked for the donation so i left 1/2 of the agreed amount but asked for a "rain check" lol--120 mile round trip-will not go back

Guest s******ecan****
This all reminds me of some Seinfeld episode!

One more benefit to seeing SP's.....you're always considered "spongeworthy"

(and you can keep the sideburns!)

Additional Comments:

An SP actually did that to me once (actually it was about three or four times during the course of the appointment)... Needless to say, I never saw her again.

Had the same exact experience. I never saw the lady again either.

you book for an hour , when you get their she reduces it to a half hour, even though she knew she would have to reduce it while talking to you on your cell.

I would of preferred she cancelled the appointment. I hate rush service and with my medical problem, rushing is very difficult.

1. hygiene

2. cell phone/pimp/bf interuptions

3. the human board

4. worn out bra and panties

5. drinking/eating/smoking while having sex

and my all time favourite:

I had just paid the sp for the session (1hour) and was getting undresssed when she announced to me that it was her time of the month.

All that = instant softie and immediate departure on my part

Sad... I LOVE playing with rich cream, berries and wine...