Biggest SP turnoffs?

It takes such little effort to behave in a professional manner with good customer service, that it makes me wonder at "these kids today" lol. Cuz I do see this same are you done yet, answer the phone, tv on attitude in all sorts of different types of work.

I once pmed a newer sp who was getting some indifferent of bad reviews and pointed out how easy it is to address those things and not have her reviews "marked down" for such simple fixes that would not cost her anything in time, money or restrictions. Not that I am a knowitall, but what seems to us as common sense someone knew to work in general, let alone this work, does have an attitude that all they need to do is show up, take money, and that is it. Repeaters are what keeps them going, and little things like no phone, no tv, offer the shower, dress nicely, keep the work space clean and tidy, smile, say hello, etc, do not use paper towels!!, etc, don't cost anything, but make a world of difference.

Wrong way: you've 5 minutes.

Correct way: we still have 5 minutes!

An even better way: Lucky we, still have 5 minutes!

;)

Not bieng ready and having to wait 5 or 10 more minutes is really annoying, the phone ringing is 2nd and last but not least the SP giving up and not bieng able to go a whole hour hot and heavy.

Thankfully I found an SP that exceeds all my needs and I am back to a bieng a 1 SP man :)

Well, #1 turn-off is bait-n-switch. I have issues with greedy liars.

No kissing sucks, and not in a good way.

OSOG vs MSOG - imo it's B&S when advertising price per time, not shots. I asked a *bleep* to pro-rate my time since she mislead me with her ad, and she said: What's Pro-Rate! No word of a lie.

I agree re: cellphones - lame. Even vibrating on the nightstand vs. turning it off completely.

re: TV - depends on subject matter. Music is best thou - allows everyone to keep the focus on each other more and has rhythm to rock with the motion of the ocean.

Dirty place/bathroom/bedroom/dungeon is always a turn-off, unless wearing a French Maid Outfit (either one of us :) ).

Cigarette stench. Anywhere.

Too much boyfriend talk. I'd rather hear my SP talk about hockey. (lol)

Fake compliments. Some are obviously not true, and not what I am paying for. (Please refer to previous statement about hockey for an alternative :P)

PERSONAL pet peeve of mine is when ladies have the tags left on their lingerie. It distracts me from otherwise flawless beauty. Sexy body with sexy black lingerie but little white tag sticking oot :S

It's never happened to me, but I am guessing finding my SP is or was a guy :shock: *ack!*

Granny undies. No, wait - those are fine :D haha

Superficial pretentiousness.

PERSONAL pet peeve of mine is when ladies have the tags left on their lingerie. It distracts me from otherwise flawless beauty. Sexy body with sexy black lingerie but little white tag sticking oot :S

Like the tags that contain washing instructions/size?

I've heard a lot over the past couple years, but this one is new.. lol

yes, of course there is a reasonable middleground and I would say for an hour 10mins more or less is ok...Classy SP's (as Isabella so aptly put it) don't piggy back appointments. We do, however, like to have time to "refresh" ourselves in order to provide the outstanding service our hobbiest expect!

Anyhow...I guess it all comes down to respect. We respect you, your needs, your time and your privacy and expect the same in return :)

Love to all!!! Enjoy life today because the future is uncertain!

Mmm obvious mood killers:

Phones, stretch marks, dirty location, baby toys in other room, smell of smoke, phones, "are you done," no shower facility, phones, constanly looking at her watch, waiting at the door while she unlocks 7 locks....SEVEN! Phones, being late/leaving early. Oh and my personal favorite as I pull into the driveway her BF leaving with a baby...honestly!

Yeah I hate phones ringing!

Like the tags that contain washing instructions/size?

I've heard a lot over the past couple years, but this one is new.. lol

Those tags are like the grossest things ever invented. No kidding!!

They make me want to scream like a little girl and yak my cookies:shock:

They stick-out the back and are really disturbing. It's like wearing used underwear as a scarf or hoodie. Oh man - how could anyone ever be so insensitive as to keep those nasty little things attached. As soon as I buy my underwear, I snip off all tags and labels. I wash them thoroughly and then throw them out because they just make me ill. I do this with my SO's finery too.

-someone that smoke and doesn't wash his hand and want to deep digit me. I hate that so much. It's stink. I have the feeling that it hurt.

-nails not trimmed. It hurt.

-I never said that I was a spinner or small frame, but I am far from being a bbw. But saying in the middle of the actions that I need to work out and go at the gym because I have a small tummy, sorry it does break the mood. And first, have you look at yourself? Not always better.

-It's my private bedroom. I have a pink unicorn. yeah so? I am allow. And Pinky is important

-someone that smoke and doesn't wash his hand and want to deep digit me. I hate that so much. It's stink. I have the feeling that it hurt.

-nails not trimmed. It hurt.

-I never said that I was a spinner or small frame, but I am far from being a bbw. But saying in the middle of the actions that I need to work out and go at the gym because I have a small tummy, sorry it does break the mood. And first, have you look at yourself? Not always better.

-It's my private bedroom. I have a pink unicorn. yeah so? I am allow. And Pinky is important

Wow some people, i agree they should look in the mirrior to lol,

Guest s******ecan****

No kissing sucks, and not in a good way.

OSOG vs MSOG - imo it's B&S when advertising price per time, not shots. I asked a *bleep* to pro-rate my time since she mislead me with her ad, and she said: What's Pro-Rate! No word of a lie.

As long as the SP is clear in her website/advertising about these services then I don't see them as turn offs. I don't see SP's who don't kiss its just something I like too much, but I respect the decision of those SP's that don't offer it and make it clear in their ads.

As for asking the SP to "pro-rate" because you felt she misled you I think thats a mistake. I don't know any reputable SP who would end the session early due to OSOG/MSOG. Asking for pro-rating is negotiating on the date a big no-no which puts everyone in an uncomfortable position. If you feel you've been baited then report it in the warnings after you've addressed it with the SP in a respectful manner.

I hate to kind of steer away from the original post on this thread but since te subject of extra compensation was brought up, I wanted to add a comment to it.

Althought I agree time should not be abused, if we are to have sort of a rule about compensating for it what about applying the same for extra expenses encountered by clients for last minute cancellation especially when the client goes out of his way to accommodate the ladies schedule.

In my case I bus to work and have a monthly bus pass. If the lady is not available evening and I book late afternoon, to avoid traffic, I drive to work and pay gas as well as parking downtown. I have had many last minute cancellation, one week it happened twice from the same lady, where these extra expenses were not required. And i know there has been member who paid for rooms in vain. Just to be clear to everyone, I am not complaining about cancellations I know things happen and SPs do have a life beside work. But I do go out of my way to make sure I will show up for an apt and (touch wood) have not had to cancel an apt to date.

As a matter of fact I never held a grudge for a cancellation and rebooked with the lady. However when i did rebooked I certainly did not ask if I would get a rebate because of the extra expenses due to the previous cancellation.

So i think there has to be some give and take both way and the body language is often a good sign. Certianly I would not want to abuse my time on a first visit and if for some reason there is a great connection and we end up talking about life or something I would check my watch and ask if its ok that we have exceeded the apt time. I once stayed at the request of the lady cause she had no other booking, she needed to wait an hr for her ride form the hotel so she just wanted some company. I didn't think she expected me to compensate her. Actually she was so nice even asked me if I minded her eating her lunch while we talk.

Communication and reading buddy language is important. Again not that I disagree with the comment below but before generalizing each situation is different and many factors need to be looked at.

As for the original post in this thread, my big thing is a lady who think she is in a higher class of society then hobbyist. I don't judge ppl by what they do.

Hello all,

I'm not a big fan of replying threads but this time I felt I had to. Yes, all the things mentioned above are right, you as clients deserve all the respect & attention from the sp you see. I cannot imagine (and don't think there's many here) sp's who do not do their best to make a client happy and show him she cares about making him feel comfortable.

Anyway, on the other hand although I agree with jazzitup about how tasteless is to rush a client, if we are talking about ten minutes or 15 tops then you are right but there is also the type of men who take advantage of being with a classy sp who does not rush them, take their time (a lot more than 10 minutes) and when they are finally ready to go, they don't even try to compensate the sp for that extra time.

Again, a classy sp will never ask for it but then I consider this unfair as in the end, she worked that extra time.

My point here is, is hard for us sp's to know how to act in a situation like that without being tasteless so, as clients I hope you understand that part and help to make it easier either not exceeding more than 15 minutes or, being fair and compensating the sp for that extra time and especially for the great attitude of not making the big mistake of saying 'time is over' and show you the way to the door :smile:

6 Being rushed

7 perfumes as I am allergic to most perfumes and will continually sneeze, so I always tell the sp no perfumes

8 saying you do something and then you refuse

9 booking for an hour and when you get there she tells you she only has time for a half hour

10 trying to book an appontment you reach her she says she'll call back right away and calls back an hour later

more to come:cooter::-o:shock:

11 thinking I'm in love with you when I'm not

12 acting jealous because I went to another sp, because you weren't available

13 after having sex telling me your in your 1st tri-mester of pregancy

14 talking about your boy friend

Edited by E.D. man
more to add, grammar

That sucks when that happens. Happened once to me also on a first visit. Obviously the last visit also. But i guess it's better than her asking, "done already". lol:jackoff:

The only reply to that is "Yea! I got the first round in :) and I am multi Orgasmatic, I'm good for 3 or 4 more yet!!"

Loki318

Guest S***dst***

. Answering the phone

. Assuming I'm only interested in a wham-Bam situation.. I actually DO want to talk to you!

. Dirty location

. Lots of cigarette: smell,taste,smoke etc.. I'm alright with your choices, we are all on the journey together and taking our own paths to get there.. but sharing your cigarettes is not something on my to-do list. You likely aren't now, either. (no offence inteded on the wording, I have a sarcastic sense of humour)

. Answering the phone

. Hearing about previous clients... I'm not them please don't assume I am

. Having the phone ring off the hook the whole session...

. "You have 5 minutes left and that includes getting dressed"

. The "I lay here and do nothing" kind of girl

. Answering the phone

. 30 minute sessions.

Now that one may seem a bit odd but for me a first time encounter with ANY provider, I like to get to know a bit about who I'm with before any "fun" begins. For repeats (which haven't been many) I've likely chosen to repeat for a reason, as I may genuinly enjoy your company, personality or any number of things.

Now I do realize the econimics behind it (as an example):

30m @ 120$

60m @ 180$

2x30 > 1x60

Aswell as other unseen things I obviously can't list for lack of being able to.....know what they are 0.o

Did I mention Answering the phone?

I can't beleive that SP's don't turn off their phones....first thing I do BEFORE answering the door (well I don't turn it off for obvious reasons but I do turn off the ringer!)

Skid marks on the panties....both red and brown! Ouch!!! :!:

It did happen to me before that I have met an SP and did DATY and then slipped on the cover and when I pulled out there was blood on it.

I was hoping to forget about this event.

ewe, ewe and ewe....are these actually true? (the last four anyways

If your refering to me meg all are true, some happened in the 90's some happened last summer:shock::shock::shock:

Another Turn-off:

Less than up-front Agencies/SPs whom advertise 'per hour' but fail to mention it's a single shot on goal until afterwards, while admitting most other girls provide msog.

While an Agency/SP may advertise services from bbbj to greek, or what-have-you, imho, it's somewhat misleading to not state only one shot on goal upfront as well.

Especially when the girl goes to leave after the shot on goal - and not even stay for the full paid hour!

Even with advertising statements like 'No Restrictions', 'Exxxtreme', 'Finest PSE' and then asking upon meeting what are 'the rules' and 'on the menu' - nothing is said about one shot on goal. An un-extreme un-fine non-PSE restriction. Boo-urns.

While this may be a turn-off for me, I can only blame myself for not asking direct I guess, with myself now having to make a long check-list for the future with all the questions one needs to ask before engaging an SP for 'per hour' dates.